Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

24,046,381 Views | 231655 Replies | Last: 4 hrs ago by Heineken-Ashi
Talon2DSO
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
We're all bulls again???
BrokeAssAggie
BrokeAssAggie
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
Thanks buddy, I'll go ahead and add some more before open
Edit:actually maybe a better strategy is to buy a bunch of the spinoff after it happens, treat it like an ipo
BrokeAssAggie
We could make a move either way today. Should be fun
SF2004
AG
I mostly post stuff so you all can see my ignorance. I don't trade much during the day... mostly look for weekly or places to enter oversold under lying's to try and catch the bounce.

4500 could be a brick wall today.

Still feels like they want to flush past the lows of last month before reloading long (front running retail).

My long term retirement accounts still look like a bloodbath.
Saltyag15
AG
Looks like UPS knocked it out of the park on earnings.
BrokeAssAggie
AMC moving pre market. Going to keep a close eye to enter some calls for another move up.
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
Saltyag15 said:

Another big tech earnings day today. GOOG, PYPL, and AMD are up. All AH I believe.

Man so tech is probably going to fly today then take a beating tomorrow after they offer tempered guidance. I'm thinking buy weekly puts on the qs around lunchtime
Farmer @ Johnsongrass, TX
Charismatic Megafauna said:

Thanks buddy, I'll go ahead and add some more before open
Edit:actually maybe a better strategy is to buy a bunch of the spinoff after it happens, treat it like an ipo
That could very well be. Likely more successful to buy T at that time versus the WB/D. I don't trade T, it's a major holding in div portfolio. I'm not changing my position because I want the WB/D shares. A "Record Date" was not given for the T shareholders of date to receive the WB/D shares. I'm looking for a bidding competition for WB/D or a growing streaming company, either way I like what I see. As for T, it's solid as a rock and I'll sit back and relax and watch the up & down gyrations happen. The speculators expecting a SplitOff got their backsides handed to them this morning. AT&T Stankey/CEO really surprised me this morn with the announcement. Not that it was a surprise about the SpinOff, just the announcement overall. (To me, he had no choice but a SpinOff as a SplitOut would have stemmed class action lawsuits) Stankey might surprise me even more if the deal is finalized in March. Stankey pretty much just negated the chance for another $0.52 dividend by the announcement this morn. Historically speaking, AT&T announces Div amount for 2Q during the last week of March. I thought we would likely receive one more $0.52 Div. I was wondering how he would handle this scenario and keep the company forward progress going. I give him a good grade for this move...and he still has optionality as to how it could be paid, either $0.52 or $0.27..
Bob Knights Paper Hands
My bull plays: NET if it reclaims and holds $100, TSLA if it reclaims and holds $932, AMD if it reclaims and holds $115.50, AAPL if it reclaims and holds $175. My gut wants me to play T $24 weeklies, but I think I'm going to sit this one out.
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
don't want to long here, don't want to short here. need trend to present.
BrokeAssAggie
$30,000 Millionaire said:

don't want to long here, don't want to short here. need trend to present.
gotta get those 45 trades in today, bruh...
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
I can't imagine the stress of that.
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
yesterday was also not the day for 45 trades
BrokeAssAggie
going AMC 2/4 20 calls.. small lotto size. 0.40 cents
Spoony Love
AG
I think it's fair to say that NUE has reversed it's trend. I think the bottom for it was around $90 on 1/24. It has increased everyday since. Price target was raised to $108 but I think it will get back in its rising channel around $113-114 over the next few weeks
E
AG
Where's NVDA going?
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
very limited in my setup (one laptop). Apple has sold off $3. QQQ rejecting. We could get our dip.
McInnis 03
AG

I can't imagine the stress of that.
We can.
Bob Knights Paper Hands

very limited in my setup (one laptop). Apple has sold off $3. QQQ rejecting. We could get our dip.
I agree. This is either a decent sized dip or a big RTG day. I'm leaning towards dip. My downside plays: NVDA if it breaks below $240.5, TSLA (really could be now) if I feel confident this is a macro dip and not a FH fakeout, AMD if it gets below $112.55.
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
we are only 17 minutes in, but right now, I'm in "do not long" mode.
Irish 2.0
Keeping an eye on NVDA. Would like to use a little profits on some NVDA 2/18 250C
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
if we establish below 4490, you have to consider shorts.

Bob Knights Paper Hands
This is a really bad start for a really important day for bull thesis. Of course if I were able to control markets and wanted to get a lot of liquidity for me to buy, I'd have a bad first hour to see if I could get some bulls to capitulate.
BrokeAssAggie
$362.23 major pivot for Qs. right up against it now. If we don't break it by 9 central I think we shoot down.
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
still holding 4500 which is important for bulls. pressure down, though. i am not shorting yet.
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
going to try small feb 2 448P at 2.50.

Stop -20%
Bob Knights Paper Hands
If we get a solid green day today, I believe we'll get VIX under $22, just like we did 12/7. I may have gone overboard on $0.01 VIX220202P $21 and $22, so I'm wishing in one hand right now.
Bob Knights Paper Hands
SPY?
McInnis 03
AG
Bob Knights Liver said:

This is a really bad start for a really important day for bull thesis. Of course if I were able to control markets and wanted to get a lot of liquidity for me to buy, I'd have a bad first hour to see if I could get some bulls to capitulate.
Could just be some auction repair....

$30,000 Millionaire
AG
getting in uber. whatever happens happens.
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
Bob Knights Liver said:

SPY?
yes
BrokeAssAggie
BrokeAssAggie said:

$362.23 major pivot for Qs. right up against it now. If we don't break it by 9 central I think we shoot down.
here we go..
Jet Black

getting in uber. whatever happens happens.

If you die, you die?
First Page Last Page
Page 4950 of 6619

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.