Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

24,044,752 Views | 231655 Replies | Last: 2 hrs ago by Heineken-Ashi
$30,000 Millionaire
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Know how I know we need to dip more? I'm eating at a restaurant bar and there is a guy talking about day trading. He said he made 45 trades today.

I'm just listening to him talk about "BTFD" and OTM options. He's bullish…..
$30,000 Millionaire
AG

GreasenUSA
AG
Pretty sure that's two TexAgs'rs.
azul_rain
That's the poster known as 4 Chan
you may all go to hell and i will go to Texas
bhanacik
AG
Quick question for those of you using Schwab: I've been learning their StreetSmartEdge platform and found that they have removed their 'Options Chart' feature fairly recently and I don't see that they have this feature on their web platform - for those of you on Schwab, what do you use for charting options vs underlying stock price?
bhanacik
AG
GreasenUSA said:

Pretty sure that's two TexAgs'rs.
And no, that's not me!
austinAG90
AG
$30,000 Millionaire said:

Know how I know we need to dip more? I'm eating at a restaurant bar and there is a guy talking about day trading. He said he made 45 trades today.

I'm just listening to him talk about "BTFD" and OTM options. He's bullish…..

Number 1 sign in the history of the equity markets. 2005-2207 everyone was a real estate genius and house flipper...

1998-2000 everyone was .com trading genius..........Why don't people every learn from history ????
McInnis 03
AG

Come say hi next time, ass
khkman22
AG
bhanacik said:

Quick question for those of you using Schwab: I've been learning their StreetSmartEdge platform and found that they have removed their 'Options Chart' feature fairly recently and I don't see that they have this feature on their web platform - for those of you on Schwab, what do you use for charting options vs underlying stock price?
Asked about that the other day. Their third party vendor discontinued their agreement. The person said it would come back when ToS is integrated, but they didn't know when that would be.

I'm looking forward to ToS abilities because I can't even figure out how to apply more than one filter on the stock screener to narrow my list and it only shows the first 50 in the screen.
BaylorSpineGuy
I said it earlier today. Sucker's rally.
Touchless
AG

Cool mask, brah!
Bonfire1996
AG
I'm entering cash as a position probably this Friday after the tech earnings week makes everyone decide they can, indeed, fight the FED.

Good luck with that. Utilities and Sin stocks for me after that.
Irish 2.0

Why are you stalking John Krasinski?

Brewmaster
AG
I was thinking more this guy... but the no 6 pack, probably sporting a keg. and 45 trades!!? I don't 45 in 2 weeks time.

Bob Knights Paper Hands
BaylorSpineGuy said:

I said it earlier today. Sucker's rally.

I think we'll know tomorrow either way. If SPY, SPX, and QQQ don't reclaim and hold the 200-day then we're stone cold bears again. If they do I'll remain cautiously bullish.
McInnis 03
AG
Irish 2.0 said:

Why are you stalking John Krasinski?

No. It's Non.

BaylorSpineGuy
Cem Karsan calling for a rally. I think he's referring to the guy who bought $20B in call spreads a few weeks ago. I suspect we make it to at least mid 4500's. Don't know if a new ATH is in order yet or not. But OTM calls a couple weeks out will likely print.
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
Masks are required on the left coast, gents. I couldn't even get into the place without showing a pic of my vaccine card.
agdaddy04
AG
Seattle or LA?
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
It was painful to listen to.
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
Seattle.
lobwedgephil
SPY and SPX have blown through the 200, but yeah, if it pulls back, needs to hold. QQQ 200 will be a test.
BlueTaze
Tom Lee is one of few talking heads on CNBC I like. He says violent rally coming in Feb

BaylorSpineGuy
Never in life would have guessed we could all be so jealous of the freedoms enjoyed in countries like Denmark.

Puts on freedom. Long totalitarianism.
BrokeAssAggie
59 South
AG
BaylorSpineGuy said:

Never in life would have guessed we could all be so jealous of the freedoms enjoyed in countries like Denmark.

Puts on freedom. Long totalitarianism.
Not gonna lie, living in England is pretty damn good these days. Fauci really needs to go. Total joke compared to the main UK health folks Whitty and Van-Tam. Embarrassing for America in general.

Heading to southern Spain next week with the family and not one covid test to go or come back is required or masks on the plane for the kids (<11). US trip in April and we all have to test to get into Texas but not to come back and kids have to mask for 10+ hr flights.
ProgN
Good morning to you too NVDA
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
Farmer, we buying this?
I'm about to end up with a crwd/t 2-stock portfolio
Saltyag15
AG
Another big tech earnings day today. GOOG, PYPL, and AMD are up. All AH I believe.
jj9000
AG
McInnis 03 said:

Exactly.

He missed an opportunity to mingle with McInnis.

...and his best friend...McInnis.
Maximus_Meridius
AG
jj9000 said:

McInnis 03 said:

Exactly.

He missed an opportunity to mingle with McInnis.

...and his best friend...McInnis.
Been there, done that...didn't miss much...they mostly just talk to themselves
ProgN
If AMD comfortably beats earnings, which I believe they will, NVDA could hit $275. At that point I bet FOMO kicks in and she'll fly.
gougler08
AG
PYPL could use a nice reversal...hoping earnings is that catalyst
Saltyag15
AG
I agree. If AMD blows it out and does not lower any kind of 2022 guidance, they are both going to run.
Farmer @ Johnsongrass, TX
Charismatic Megafauna said:

Farmer, we buying this?
I'm about to end up with a crwd/t 2-stock portfolio

I'm sticking in my T position. The financial media wanted a decision on the merger, either SpinOff or SplitOut. One gave a share reduction and the other a value leakage. The SpinOut was the value leakage. Doesnt matter in the big picture 50% were going to be happy and 50% weren't.

The way that should break down per current numbers. You get .24 shares of warner bros/discovery for every share of T you own. That should end up at $6.67 for WB/D or there abouts and T should move to 18 to 19 on the day the deal is done.

If you like NFLX then you'll like your WB/D even better. Again, once WB/D is on it's own, if AAPL, DIS or Comcast(new entrant in discussion) dont buy WB/D it will be a strategic blunder. Otherwise, WB/D is moving to streaming king. I know that wont likely sit well with NFLX holders. WB/D has more going for it strategically in the streaming sector than NFLX. That strategic advantage will become more clear as WB/D takes off as a stand alone business.

The T side of the equation will continue a path of a 6-ish% dividend at $1.11 per share and focus on what they do best, networks and communications. T will ultimately move up in growth and dividend payout. The numbers reflect a health restoring move for T. It's a buying opportunity if you want to add shares, in my opinion, of T or DISCA.

First Page Last Page
Page 4949 of 6619

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.