Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

24,073,294 Views | 231775 Replies | Last: 1 hr ago by El_duderino
Irish 2.0
How long do you want to ignore this user?
If I were a betting man, I'd actually bet on some sort of bounce today. This is not TA, just a personal sentiment
Of course it was for that. In what universe did you think it was okay to post a naked man spreading open his butt cheeks on our platform?
Bob Knights Paper Hands
Put debit spreads for next week look good to me. We are already at max pain for SPY ($460) and below it for QQQ ($380). OPEX week, holiday week, and with this volatile week I bet there's a lot of volume.

After 1/21 it may fall off the cliff, but I at least think we'll get a nice chop for the next week.
AgShaun00
AG
Irish 2.0 said:

If I were a betting man, I'd actually bet on some sort of bounce today. This is not TA, just a personal sentiment
model T spY?
FTAG 2000
AG
Irish 2.0 said:

I actually agree with you on that.
Irish 2.0
AgShaun00 said:

Irish 2.0 said:

model T spY?
I don't do model T. It isn't technical analysis. I could see us ultimately testing the 5DMA today, but until levels confirm it is a guess.

I track the QQQ and /ES when I say this
Of course it was for that. In what universe did you think it was okay to post a naked man spreading open his butt cheeks on our platform?
BrokeAssAggie
AG 2000' said:

Irish 2.0 said:

I am keeping an eye on SPY $460 level. Break that today I think we see a further gap down. If we bounce off $460 in the first 30 minutes I will go long and pick up some SPY calls for next week.
FTAG 2000
AG
BrokeAssAggie said:

AG 2000' said:

Irish 2.0 said:

I am keeping an eye on SPY $460 level. Break that today I think we see a further gap down. If we bounce off $460 in the first 30 minutes I will go long and pick up some SPY calls for next week.
There's a volume node at 459, chews through that, it can go to 453. There's a gap to fill from 456 to 455 back in mid-December too.
Talon2DSO
AG
ProgN said:

Irish 2.0 said:

AgCPA95 said:

$TTD near $74.00

Bought yesterday at $79. Buying more here. If it dips to close it's gap, I'm taking out a second mortgage

Let's go shopping family!

TTD and NVDA are to 2 favs this morning and will buy in them in layers. Some at the open, then follow them and add more as the day progresses.

I don't understand the attraction to TTD. I'm not referring to Katy Perry's TTDs, but the stock.

What is the long term thought for NVDA and TTD?
SF2004
AG
My prediction which if you combined that with a dollar you would still be short for a cup of coffee.

Start selling off into expiration next week.

Then rip into February.

Watching tech closely as I think the big names could bring value next week.
ProgN
I love them both and they'll make me a ****ton of money.
ProgN
I went ahead and started a position in both and will wait to see what happens later today.

ETA: I'm referring to trading positions. I'm still in the original purchase of TTD from last May. That's a core holding and I'm not trading that position.
Saltyag15
AG
I fricking KNEW this was going to happen. Every time I think something is going to be ugly or go rippy, the opposite usually happens. All the signs pointed to a bloody opening, yet here we are. It'll probably end up being a green day, like others have said.
Engine10
AG
Current positions:
BTI
CTRA
EPD
KMI
NTOIF
MS
SCHW
XLE

and WWR, tucked out of sight
Jet Black
Do most here like DWAC?
Touchless
AG
I grabbed some 2/18 $480C not long after open for $1.85. I've been playing off this 2 year daily chart for a bit. Bought a little extra time in case it dips down a little lower first before going back into the channel hopefully. If it just gets back to the $470 range in the next week or two, it would be about a 2x.

Personally, I feel like we're going to stay within this range until it ultimately hits $500 which could come during earning season. I think there's a magnet there. If earnings start to disappoint, then may finally get a bigger pull back.

cptthunder
Im starting to ease into some $OSTK here as its at $50 support level all the way back from Nov/Dec of 2020

Spoony Love
AG
That's a decent play idea. Especially if you think it will get to ATH after hitting the 100EMA. I may follow you if we get a little more dip later today.
mc_shipman
Bought todays $SPY 467c at $.17 near open and sold at $ .40. Can't sit and watch it, so take the money and run.
Engine10
AG
Jet Black said:

Do most here like DWAC?

I think most like the sentiment, but I have no idea what to do with this thing as a business and find a meaningful valuation, even post SPAC merger. I'm not touching it for a while
BaylorSpineGuy
Close my COST puts for 125 and 155%.

Sold one NVDA put and one SPY put for good gainers. Not hoping for miracles. You guys are great.

Sic 'em!!
Killin Me Smalls
AG
I'm curious what Lithium mining stocks the board likes? A friend of mine is pretty versed in this space, and he called out a couple that he has confidence in.

CMP (Compass)
ALB (Albemarle)
McInnis 03
AG
Good lawd MNQ is a hell of a drug.
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
ETH - Extended Trading Hours --- RTH - Regular Trading Hours
ORH - Opening Range (1st 30min) High --- ORL - Opening Range Low
R1, R2, R3 - Resistance 1, 2, or 3 --- S1, S2, S3 - Support 1, 2 or 3
ProgN
Jet Black said:

Do most here like DWAC?
I loved it at 50, but I'd wait to see if it pulls back a little from here before I bought it.
bmoochie
AG
VIX breaking down a bit
AgShaun00
AG
spy call at open paid off. net free now
BrokeAssAggie
Picking up some SPY 1/21 $470 calls here
Saltyag15
AG
JPM...woof
azul_rain
Personally I think it's all hype. The right won't be able to recreate what Twitter and Facebook are. If it drops significantly I'd pick up some but right now I think it's overvalued
cptthunder
Saltyag15 said:

JPM...woof
I was just looking at this. Seems a little over done with the rate environment we are heading into but I havent had a chance to go through the earning call comments yet
Im thinking of maybe some Feb 165C might be in order after going through earnings
FTAG 2000
AG
Saltyag15 said:

JPM...woof
Trying to make sense of this. All the banks seem to be crashing when you'd expect them to be going higher.

Yes, I know JPM missed slightly, but beat on EPS.

But just a general financial sector observation.

Why?
tlepoC
AG
As the financials go...

A wise man once said that
BaylorSpineGuy
SPY testing 50DMA and rejecting so far.
Saltyag15
AG
I agree with both of you after glancing through earnings. Seems overdone.
Talon2DSO
AG
BaylorSpineGuy said:

SPY testing 50DMA and rejecting so far.

I think it's going to end red today. I bought 462p expire next Wednesday. Will hold those over the weekend. Also picked up NVDA 267.50p exp next week too. It's OPEX week.
Brewmaster
AG
AG 2000' said:

Saltyag15 said:

JPM...woof
Trying to make sense of this. All the banks seem to be crashing when you'd expect them to be going higher.

Yes, I know JPM missed slightly, but beat on EPS.

But just a general financial sector observation.

Why?
just rotation , at least for today. SPY running, fear of interest rates is gone at the moment.
First Page Last Page
Page 4844 of 6623

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.