Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

24,073,044 Views | 231775 Replies | Last: 1 hr ago by El_duderino
Philip J Fry
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
cjo03 said:

Saw this at airport and at first glance I thought it was a sign…

Maybe it is and it's just a horrible prolific typo we've been following.
Bob Knights Paper Hands
Bob Knights Paper Hands
cageybee77
AG
BTCS - wtf. I sold it yesterday.....oh well.
sts7049
AG
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2022-01-12/cannabis-compounds-prevented-covid-infection-in-laboratory-study

bullish SNDL?
E
AG
sts7049 said:

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2022-01-12/cannabis-compounds-prevented-covid-infection-in-laboratory-study

bullish SNDL?

They should call it the pandemic special! (South Park reference)
cageybee77
AG
"well, marijuana won't actually protect against COVID, but you'll worry a lot less about dying from it."
Irish 2.0
cageybee77 said:

"well, marijuana won't actually protect against COVID, but you'll worry a lot less about dying from it."

Anecdotal, but I've been smoking pot almost every night the last two years and haven't gotten sick from COVID…
Of course it was for that. In what universe did you think it was okay to post a naked man spreading open his butt cheeks on our platform?
cageybee77
AG
Irish 2.0 said:

cageybee77 said:

Anecdotal, but I've been smoking pot almost every night the last two years and haven't gotten sick from COVID…
prolly just "the luck of the Irish".
FJ43
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.
Proverbs 13:11

BaylorSpineGuy
Yeah…..But how many toilet seats have you licked?
cageybee77
AG
BaylorSpineGuy said:

Yeah…..But how many toilet seats have you licked?
ewwwww! I was eating my wheaties!!!
McInnis 03
AG
Futures first move after PPI and jobless is rippy.
BrokeAssAggie
McInnis 03 said:

Futures first move after PPI and jobless is rippy.

LFG!
Bob Knights Paper Hands
Our boy WWR is peaking above the 20-day again in the premarket. It hasn't been able to close above since the first half of Nov. If it does take out the 20-day it's got 11% upside to the 50-day ema at $2.70. Lot's of resistance lines and pivots to cross but the MACD and RSI are trending up and the 9-day DMA+ just went above the ADX so we've moved from chop to weak trend.

All of that said, if I weren't already in this I would be waiting on stronger DMA indication or on the 9-day ema to cross above the 21-day before I would get in. Still a long ways to go for this one.
Bob Knights Paper Hands
In all three of my "active" accounts, SAVA is the only thing that is opening red. I feel like I'm at a frat party being offered some trashcan punch.
Bob Knights Paper Hands
Ok an now PROG just went red to make me look like an *******.
OutlawAG04
Having some trouble posting my charts this morning for some reason, but is anyone watching RBLX? I have Model T around 110.18. If it can get over 90 and hold, this could be interesting for 100, 105, or 110 calls. Lot of support off the most recent bounce.
cageybee77
AG
Bob Knights Liver said:

Our boy WWR is peaking above the 20-day again in the premarket. It hasn't been able to close above since the first half of Nov. If it does take out the 20-day it's got 11% upside to the 50-day ema at $2.70. Lot's of resistance lines and pivots to cross but the MACD and RSI are trending up and the 9-day DMA+ just went above the ADX so we've moved from chop to weak trend.

All of that said, if I weren't already in this I would be waiting on stronger DMA indication or on the 9-day ema to cross above the 21-day before I would get in. Still a long ways to go for this one.
Just looking at the industry - I think you're seeing a stock that is benefiting from a "the rising tide lifts all boats" scenario.....just my guess.
BrokeAssAggie
$30,000 Millionaire said:

Ok folks:

- bullish above SPX 4730, target 4740/4750
- bearish below SPX 4725 target 4700
- lose 4700 and we are going to 4670

Be careful where you buy or short.
sitting at 4730.75 10 min before open..
Bob Knights Paper Hands
There's the 100-day SMA at 92.55 and the 10-day SMA at 92.34. Might have resistance there. I like the play though. If it opens up I might try to fill a few Jan21 $96 or $94 and some Jan 14 $99 calls. The safer route would be the Jan21 $90 calls.

Edit I think I'll go $94 strike instead of the $97.
Bob Knights Paper Hands
RBLX moving the wrong way. Maybe it bounces off the 5-day? Still waiting for green candle on the 1-hr to form before going in anything.
Bob Knights Paper Hands
At the 5-day. It looks bouncy. This could be a big play here, Gus.
tlepoC
AG
QCOM is doing things
azul_rain
Flat market
Dan Scott
AG
DWAC moving
cjo03
AG
Philip J Fry said:

cjo03 said:

Saw this at airport and at first glance I thought it was a sign…

Maybe it is and it's just a horrible prolific typo we've been following.

$WRR is $0.04 a share so nope - this isn't a sign at all - delete posts ban users.
Talon2DSO
AG
LUV is moving
Max Stonetrail
Talon2DSO said:

Max Stonetrail said:

BREwmaster said:

flow on the 2/4 138's, maybe take profits if you get a rip this afternoon though.
If it can get back to $140 or $141 Thursday or Friday, I will make some money. And that is only $2-3, which isn't a big move for AMD. It has individually had some good news this week so I believe overall momentum is positive.

I'd rather not hold into next week though...

I'd rather be in puts next week. It's opex week
Got out of AMD calls this morning at $3.10. Made 9% which is a nice victory from where it was. I'll take it.

I haven't decided on puts. I think with AMD down $20 off it's recent highs, the risk/reward is high/low for that. I know OPEX is seen like a funeral procession for options around here, but stocks do go up as well during that week. Otherwise one could just sit back and make bazillions trading one week a month. (which would be a nice gig)
Agsquatch
AG
lol all my gains are gone back to where i started **** stocks gonna go put money into mutual funds
Bob Knights Paper Hands
hedge said:

Flat market

Yep this is a 30k and aggiedaniel day where selling theta is your friend.

Whatever happened to aggiedaniel?
Bob Knights Paper Hands
PROG with >3 million share volume for a big red open. It'll be interesting to watch this one. Would be more interesting if I hadn't held on to 4,000 shares from back when it was popping and making me money selling calls.
AgEng06
AG
Anyone still in GMVD? I think that was an OA1 call out a while back. It's moving this morning.
Bob Knights Paper Hands
Also RBLX 5-min chart looks ominous for longs. It's now passed the 5-day. If it gets below 86.42 it could be a short play.
Deplorable
Dan Scott said:

DWAC moving
Another big bump and I suspect reddit/wsb will start gobbling it up. Could be a catalyst.
First Page Last Page
Page 4837 of 6623

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.