Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

24,043,666 Views | 231655 Replies | Last: 4 min ago by Heineken-Ashi
Spoony Love
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Yes, some patience can pay off. I have some lotto SPY $467P on right now that are doing well. Waited those out when it went to $469.
bmoochie
AG
Triple_Bagger said:

Calls on triple leveraged short ETFs (SQQQ & SPXU) might be the play this quarter. I bought ITM calls on SQQQ yesterday which are up 30% today. QQQ will get hit harder by higher interest rates, so I'm sticking with SQQQ for now.
Maybe dumb question, what is the SQQQ and difference from QQQ? is it in inverse correlation?
leoj
AG
h breakdown on the SPY, losing yesterdays lows, under the 50sma. Yikes
BrokeAssAggie
I think Q's are putting in a bottom here. taking some $380 lottos here
FJ43
bmoochie said:

Triple_Bagger said:

Calls on triple leveraged short ETFs (SQQQ & SPXU) might be the play this quarter. I bought ITM calls on SQQQ yesterday which are up 30% today. QQQ will get hit harder by higher interest rates, so I'm sticking with SQQQ for now.
Maybe dumb question, what is the SQQQ and difference from QQQ? is it in inverse correlation?

Qs are nasdaq traded tech fund and sq's are the 3x leveraged short.
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.
Proverbs 13:11

mazag08
AG
NDX trying to bottom today. QQQ $375 is the top of the target box and $366 is the bottom.

I expect strong reversal. Should look like a stick save
FTAG 2000
AG
VIX rising.
mazag08
AG
McInnis 03 said:

$KR Kroger at all time highs here.
Potential (b) wave topping. Hopefully not.
McInnis 03
AG
mazag08 said:

McInnis 03 said:

$KR Kroger at all time highs here.
Potential (b) wave topping. Hopefully not.
I'm already out
azul_rain
I have about. $5k on sidelines waiting to jump in. How far down are assuming we go?
Spoony Love
AG
I don't think SPY has bottomed if that helps. I'm seeing it to $460, at some point.
Triple_Bagger
bmoochie said:

Triple_Bagger said:

SQQQ is 3x short QQQ (gives 3x the inverse of QQQ, so if QQQ goes down 1%, SQQQ goes up 3%)

There's other leveraged ETFs out there but I'm using SQQQ.
mazag08
AG
If SPY goes lower I'm watching $463 for reversal back up.
Farmer @ Johnsongrass, TX
Triple_Bagger said:

All of the high dividend plays you mentioned a few months back have been doing great. I put 40% of my account in these (T, VZ, CVX, XOM, MO). All up 10-20%.
Good to hear! Congrats!

To add, I mentioned PDI (another high Div payer) that I would enter the beginning of the year. I sold my tax exempt bonds Jan 3rd and pour all of it into T instead of PDI. I will enter PDI at some point this year, but I thought I had a better return coming with T and I squirreled out.
59 South
AG

I think it is getting close to bottoming. I think one more flush will do it. My WAG is it gets a downgrade or two released Monday morning for a final puke open to 160 or so. I'd be buying back the shares that I sold about a year ago around 330 (should have sold more haha).

If this post is on the B&I forum, lighten up it's just money!

Disclaimer: I'm not that smart.
Spoony Love
AG
I'm going to lotto some additional SPY. Thinking I can scalp some off the $460P. I see some more downturn today. Looking for a small gain here.
FTAG 2000
AG
For looking at volume profiles, what timeframes should we look?

I have been operating off of past three months, wondering if this should be shorter or longer.
FTAG 2000
AG
Was thinking about KR puts, but not sure how to account for their buyback program.

Any thoughts?
Agsquatch
AG
in on sqqq calls

enjoy the forthcoming rip!
Talon2DSO
AG
Seems like I can't do anything right this week. I buy the call, shares drop. I hedge with the put, shares run up. It's like I know exactly what not to do.
Irish 2.0
There should be no long term buying right now until a base is established and moves to major resistances begin. Buying the dip rarely works, especially if you're in options and you need to be prepared to cut and run if you are buying dips right now. Scalps should be the only thing right now
Of course it was for that. In what universe did you think it was okay to post a naked man spreading open his butt cheeks on our platform?
BrokeAssAggie
BrokeAssAggie said:

I think Q's are putting in a bottom here. taking some $380 lottos here
Went net free on these, leaving one runner to see if we want to really bounce.
BrokeAssAggie
Talon2DSO said:

Seems like I can't do anything right this week. I buy the call, shares drop. I hedge with the put, shares run up. It's like I know exactly what not to do.
me too buddy.. me too.
BrokeAssAggie
$381.73 is my next pivot on the QQQs. let's see if we get there.
Triple_Bagger
Talon2DSO said:

Buys shares, hedge 50% with a put, make money when the shares run up
BaylorSpineGuy
US 10y Treasury now at 1.792.

QQQ likely goes down as this goes up.
FTAG 2000
AG
Long term (multi-year) trend line on QQQ will be touched down at 378ish. QQQs can go lower.
YNWA_AG
AG
mazag08
AG
NDX / QQQ sure looking like it put in a bottom. I want to see $389 to feel better about it.
cageybee77
AG
FITB having a nice week - like other financials
Maximus_Meridius
AG
Someone should warn OA that I'm following on this with a vertical spread. Doomed to fail now...
TxAG#2011
You still holding on to FUBO, 59?
cptthunder
Come bull pennant!?!? Maybe sorta kinda hahah

Philip J Fry
AG
stop limit at $48.0 for SAVA hit. Figured it might try to fill the gap back down if it dropped below 49.
Irish 2.0
TxAG#2011 said:

You still holding on to FUBO, 59?
I am. Selling covered calls against 1/2 on rips and buying them back under 50 cents on the dips
Of course it was for that. In what universe did you think it was okay to post a naked man spreading open his butt cheeks on our platform?
First Page Last Page
Page 4815 of 6619

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.