Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

24,077,643 Views | 231775 Replies | Last: 9 hrs ago by El_duderino
Talon2DSO
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
The way these tech stocks have been oscillating, it makes sense they pop and drop on a weekly basis.
Irish 2.0
Max Stonetrail said:

I just bought 1/21 143 AMD Calls. Thinking short term trade like getting out later today. I haven't had a chance to look, but I am guessing either the new products introduced today didn't get that well received or even if it was good this is a sell the news selloff.
Tech as a whole took a hit today. Don't think it matters what AMD and NVDA annouced. Felt like a fund liquidation.
Of course it was for that. In what universe did you think it was okay to post a naked man spreading open his butt cheeks on our platform?
FJ43
Bought QQQ 1/7 400c at .73

Will cut if loses todays low.
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.
Proverbs 13:11

Max Stonetrail
True. I see long bond prices are up which has recently been a catalyst for tech to sell off.
agdaddy04
AG
I know it's still got a long way to go back up, but what just got into POWW?
Irish 2.0
Hello AFRM!! This is an opening order.
Of course it was for that. In what universe did you think it was okay to post a naked man spreading open his butt cheeks on our platform?
Talon2DSO
AG
Irish 2.0 said:

Someone is feeling bullish
Brewmaster
AG
Max Stonetrail said:

True. I see long bond prices are up which has recently been a catalyst for tech to sell off.
and we're inching closer to tech seasonal slump
Brewmaster
AG
Irish 2.0 said:

huge roll downs from what they were in previously.
BenRev09
AG
MS has tested the days high 3 times, would love to see continuation after a 4th
FTAG 2000
AG
Entered EH. Almost through a volume shelf, gap to fill up to 19.39.

Recently double bottomed on the daily, crossed over the 5, 15, and 21 DEMA today.
Spoony Love
AG
There is some strong resistance at $105. I grabbed a call earlier but jumped out once it rejected the high today. If it it can break $105, it should run.
FJ43
FJ43 said:

These are 1.28 already but I'm holding.
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.

bmoochie
AG
FJ43 said:

Followed this and sold to leave one net free runner. 2022 I plan to be way more disciplined and follow a lot of what I have learned from this board in 2021.
Brewmaster
AG
BREwmaster said:

Max Stonetrail said:

and we're inching closer to tech seasonal slump
I'm done. model T'd some 1/7 calls on the Q's! I'm liking scalping, to hell with holding overnight.

FJ43
bmoochie said:

FJ43 said:

Followed this and sold to leave one net free runner. 2022 I plan to be way more disciplined and follow a lot of what I have learned from this board in 2021.

Congrats!

Spoony Love
AG
I'm with you. I had grabbed a SPY call for next week but got out for 30%. No reason to risk the gain. It may come back around tomorrow.
spud1910
AG
bmoochie said:

FJ43 said:

I'm with you. Started trimming my scalps earlier today to make sure I didn't come back to losses after work.
Max Stonetrail

Quote:

I just bought 1/21 143 AMD Calls. Thinking short term trade like getting out later today.

In at $5.50, out now at $6.75.
Spoony Love
AG
$AMD showing some end of day life.
FJ43
FJ43 said:

FJ43 said:

These are 1.28 already but I'm holding.

1.37 now so trail set with .10 offset.

Almost a double.

Edit: tightened my stop and trading from the IBKR phone app so jacked it up and triggered at 1.46 as soon as I hit modify. So I'm out on these now.

scoodogg
AG
Anyone else enjoying ENZC these last two days?
BenRev09
AG
BenRev09 said:

MS has tested the days high 3 times, would love to see continuation after a 4th
[url=<iframe][/url]
Irish 2.0
Sold out of CROX. Was a good trade.
Bob Knights Paper Hands
SAVA with a nice close to go back in the green. Several of my Jan2024 call spreads finally bought today. Strikes between $70 and $135 with 15x to 25x potential. I've been lowering my risk via share reduction and keeping the upside with spreads. Since I believe it's really an all or nothing stock I don't mind leveraging my exposure here if it can lower capital invested.
FJ43
Bought SPY 1/12 485C at .42. I didn't post quick enough but these are at .58 now.

I'll be holding these overnight since next week and playing with a % of profits from todays scalps of SPY, Qs and DIS.

Triple_Bagger
SAVA

Unusual Whales shows someone just bought 1500 1/21 C55s and sold 1500 1/21 P55s. Very bullish
FTAG 2000
AG
Triple_Bagger said:

SAVA

Unusual Whales shows someone just bought 1500 1/21 C55s and sold 1500 1/21 P55s. Very bullish
Someone always knows.
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
Ree sure had a day...
Everybody loves a dirt road
Thundergon
I'm showing 397 (bottom blue line) to be a pretty big level on the $QQQ. It's rallied from this level twice then broke to the downside this morning and just backtested that level.

Spoony Love
AG
I like this move and wished I would have grabbed this before end of day.

I expect to consider $480 or $485 tomorrow morning.
cryption
I think GM may follow Ford. I picked up a GM 1/21 70c - it's a pretty hot chain. I could also see the 2/4 67c being a good buy. Lots of volume on both. GMs vol was 43mil today, substantially above the average. Dark pool is loading up even as the price rockets - a bigger move is coming. I can see concerns with it being so high, but the volume seems like it has the momentum to keep pushing. Maybe they'll announce a truck or something this week

McInnis 03
AG
What service is this?
Agsquatch
AG
so i've made (to me) a **** ton of money trading over the past couple days. i've also left a lot on the table. but dammit this year i'm not going to blow up my account. I almost yolo'd my account into some AMD calls and RIG calls, but stopped. Not gonna be making unnecessary trades this year, either. If I look at my account and it's green, I'm selling out.
cryption
McInnis - Unusual Whales. I trade off flow with some real basic TA on trading view. MACD and VWAP are my main indicators.
First Page Last Page
Page 4801 of 6623

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.