Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

24,078,790 Views | 231775 Replies | Last: 11 hrs ago by El_duderino
BlueTaze
How long do you want to ignore this user?
RIG breaking out above the MAs.
McInnis 03
AG
SPY gap fill may happen here, I may play bounce scalp
Irish 2.0
QQQ going to the 50DMA. This is ugly today
Of course it was for that. In what universe did you think it was okay to post a naked man spreading open his butt cheeks on our platform?
McInnis 03
AG
The volume on these last couple 5 min candles on ES and NQ are pretty significant.
Talon2DSO
AG
Spoony Love said:

AMD might be at a discount soon.

More than it already is????
Spoony Love
AG
I've reasoned the last few weeks anything below $140 is a discount long-term. Yes, others see it already at a discount but I'm good with a $140 support level that will last long-term.

If you had played the Bollinger bands either way the last two days you would have made some money. Yesterday with calls and today with puts.
azul_rain
I stepped away for an hour, the **** happened ?
Talon2DSO
AG
hedge said:

I stepped away for an hour, the **** happened ?

Whitehouse Road
AG
agdaddy04 said:

TTD has taken quite the haircut today.
Still has that gap to ~68.46 out there
tlepoC
AG
Meh, I'm good with buying my calls back here and not waiting for it to fill that gap. TTD play pre-split was a good one.
McInnis 03
AG
McInnis 03 said:

SPY gap fill may happen here, I may play bounce scalp
There has been no. bounce.
Spoony Love
AG
Might be one tomorrow though. Keep an eye out for 1/5 $478C that may be very affordable later today.
bmks270
AG
Why is it crashing?
FTAG 2000
AG
bmks270 said:

Why is it crashing?
Bonds rising
ProgN
Good morning gang. Gorgeous weather on South Beach makes the tech wreck not too damn bad.
Talon2DSO
AG
That AMZN $3350c 1/14 looks attractive to me especially after this heavy drop today.
TexasAg2017
AG
Whitehouse Road said:

agdaddy04 said:

TTD has taken quite the haircut today.
Still has that gap to ~68.46 out there
If it fills that gap I'll be using my roth contribution to load up some more shares
FTAG 2000
AG
ProgN said:

Good morning gang. Gorgeous weather on South Beach makes the tech wreck not too damn bad.
We have rules here sir.
ProgN
I'll upload some pics tonight after market hours.
Spoony Love
AG
SPY intraday is pushing the 5EMA off the my bottom BB. It will typically get back to the 20 and cross it. The 20 EMA is trending to $478.5-ish. Let's see if that action continues.
BucketofBalls99
Kind of a newbie here and wanting to build a small portfolio for going forward…..hopefully you won't mind if I ask for opinions on a stock here and there….

Ford (F) - worth jumping into now? Do you see a run up to maybe $40? I have been watching it for a little while now and missed jumping in a few months back. Then with the holidays, I didn't watch like I should have.

Anyhow, any opinions? Thanks
Irish 2.0
BucketofBalls99 said:

Kind of a newbie here and wanting to build a small portfolio for going forward…..hopefully you won't mind if I ask for opinions on a stock here and there….

Ford (F) - worth jumping into now? Do you see a run up to maybe $40? I have been watching it for a little while now and missed jumping in a few months back. Then with the holidays, I didn't watch like I should have.

Anyhow, any opinions? Thanks
$40 is likely a stretch. This is the highest F has been in a long time.
Of course it was for that. In what universe did you think it was okay to post a naked man spreading open his butt cheeks on our platform?
McInnis 03
AG

McInnis 03
AG
Ranger222 said:

McInnis 03 said:

I've been long $DT for more than awhile....some whale just came in for $3.26mm on May 70C....trading at $59.

Feb 60s and 65's are still heavy OI as well.

The call accumulation in this name is strange....I've been following it since the Feb call flow but never gotten in, looking for an entry when the stock starts to show some life

Makes me think potential buyout rumor on the horizon?
8000 Feb 60/65c ($1.50) verticals crossed for $1.2MM. This could be your chance.
Brewmaster
AG
What a snooze fest, waiting for Q's and SPY to do something
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
Just grabbed a couple of these for 1.22
Everybody loves a dirt road
Brewmaster
AG
went with 145/150C's
if bulls will return from lunch, AMD will rippy.
Talon2DSO
AG
BREwmaster said:

went with 145/150C's
if bulls will return from lunch, AMD will rippy.

I'm holding 10 AMD $143c 1/14. A solid rip would be great
khkman22
AG
So who (from outside this site) monitors this thread? And did they request Irish's post showing Nancy's trades be deleted? Why would staff delete that one? Or am I just overlooking what page it was posted on?
Brewmaster
AG
bigly QQQ buy, around 900k
Irish 2.0
khkman22 said:

So who (from outside this site) monitors this thread? And did they request Irish's post showing Nancy's trades be deleted? Why would staff delete that one? Or am I just overlooking what page it was posted on?
No idea, but there is no reason to delete that. Mods are more than welcomed to chime in as to why. But here it is again. This is public record
khkman22
AG
I had actually saved the image on my phone last night so I didn't need it for myself. But it got me wondering if there is some outside monitoring going on. I have no idea why staff would have gone back 10 pages from 4-5 days ago to delete a post, especially since the image was not flagged.
FJ43
Y'all having fun yet?

Glad I sold all the SPY and DIS calls on open pop.

Eyeballing next week SPY calls at the moment.
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.
Proverbs 13:11

Irish 2.0
And it is public record
Max Stonetrail
I just bought 1/21 143 AMD Calls. Thinking short term trade like getting out later today. I haven't had a chance to look, but I am guessing either the new products introduced today didn't get that well received or even if it was good this is a sell the news selloff.
First Page Last Page
Page 4800 of 6623

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.