Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

24,092,288 Views | 231837 Replies | Last: 8 hrs ago by Swollen Thumb
Farmer @ Johnsongrass, TX
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Bob Knights Liver said:

SAVA is up decently today while my other rubbish small caps are getting stomped on. Those look like an Edward Norton scene.

I'd love for that big dip in SAVA before the last news release be the precursor to another little mini run from shorts trying to lower the price before that unwind more short positions. A temporary bump to $60 or so would pay off the spreads I bought last week and missed unwinding on the rip because it was a travel day.
Here we go!

https://seekingalpha.com/instablog/3646631-anthony-cataldo/5679153-cassava-sciences-inc-running-numbers-one-and-done

Gimme my money!

Deplorable
McInnis 03 said:

I am going to exit AMZN soon if it doesn't move..........

cut for now

Alright, time to buy AMZN!
Philip J Fry
AG
What do you guys use for stock screeners? I have been unhappy with all the options I've found so far.
ProgN
Philip J Fry said:

What do you guys use for stock screeners? I have been unhappy with all the options I've found so far.
sts7049
AG
unusual whales
Philip J Fry
AG
Better than paying a screener service for the same outcome, I suppose. So far, the cheapest thing I can find is to make my own with alphavatage, but SCANZ seems to have everything I'd want and more at first glance.
bmks270
AG
Philip J Fry said:

I stick to things I know and can put my hands on. Makers of products I or my wife uses.
My screening involves "is this product actually good? Are people buying more of it? Will it grow in reach and market share? How does the product quality and media campaign compare to competitors?"
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
Sold 12/31 PFE 59.5P. I'm okay with being assigned.
You don’t trade for money, you trade for freedom.
BaylorSpineGuy
If you're looking for companies with good P/E ratios and/or good ROIC, I use magicformulainvesting.com.

It's Joel Greenblatt's creation. I just use it to give me some ideas about companies that may be well valued and then I look at the charts and the financials after that. Not perfect, but it gave me CPRX, SUPN, ABBV, and others. Those stocks have all done very well this year.
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
Trying AMZN again. Glad I had moved stop.
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
Lotto

SPX 4790/4800/4810 expiring today. 0.59

Let it cash expire.
McKinney Ag69
AG
Does anyone here follow corrupt Nancy Pelosi's trades?
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
Another way you could do this is to sell a 4795 / 4790 put credit spread for $4.5. $50 risk, 450 max gain.
McInnis 03
AG
$30,000 Millionaire said:

Been weak as hell today.
cgh1999
AG
Philip J Fry said:

Texags. If you guys say it's good, I buy a bunch. I've won more than I've lost.
Philip J Fry
AG
I was thinking more doing the lines of screening for signs of technical breakout. Like RSI is between 0-30 and MACD or EMA5 is bullish. Finwiz is very close to what I'm looking for, but I haven't figured out how to change the time range.
TexasAg2017
AG
Can't post the pic of the chart but I was looking over the TTD chart and it looks like a pennant is forming. Anyone wanna take a look and see if I'm crazy? I went ahead and bought a 100c based on what I saw. We'll see if it works.
mazag08
AG
If anyone wants to swing a big stick..

I believe there's a very high probability that the $230 strike for ALB is safe for January expiration to sell puts. They are getting about $8.50 in premium right now. It's barely over a 3% return, but again, I believe it's safe. I actually also believe the $240 level might be safe, and those are getting $13.80 right now. But my confidence in that level is definitely less than the $230 level, mainly because the $240 is in the money and I could see a scenario where it fights for that level at expiration.

I'd be happy to explain the wave count and post some charts if anyone is actually interested in the play. I don't quite have the bankroll to put up $23k on a single trade over 4 weeks myself. But it doesn't stop me from identifying potentially profitable situations.
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
Those AAPL calls are 3.6. I am selling here
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
McInnis 03 said:

$30,000 Millionaire said:

Been weak as hell today.

Annoying for sure. Should have moved. Oh well.
BaylorSpineGuy
Irish, you long shares or calls on MARA? Was looking at a March '22 40C on MARA with a break of 39.90.

Better to own shares and sell options, buy calls, or buy shares and not sell options?
Irish 2.0
BaylorSpineGuy said:

Irish, you long shares or calls on MARA? Was looking at a March '22 40C on MARA with a break of 39.90.

Better to own shares and sell options, buy calls, or buy shares and not sell options?
Long shares and 3/18 $50 naked puts

ETA
Sold the $50P. I've got enough with shares. Decided I don't need to add more if I'm called out
Of course it was for that. In what universe did you think it was okay to post a naked man spreading open his butt cheeks on our platform?
TexasAg2017
AG
Meh don't listen to me lol. Exiting that trade. Will look at it later
Irish 2.0
RIVN beast mode today. 110 break and game on
Of course it was for that. In what universe did you think it was okay to post a naked man spreading open his butt cheeks on our platform?
Philip J Fry
AG
So between CLOV and SAVA, what do you think is more likely this year?

CLOV at 7 or SAVA at 70?
Irish 2.0
F16 claims another brother. Rest easy ProgN...

cageybee77
AG
my two cents - I wouldn't invest in CLOV at all. SAVA has some significant upside but the timing is critical.
AgShaun00
AG
Irish 2.0 said:

BaylorSpineGuy said:

Long shares and 3/18 $50 naked puts
still have 200 shares at 2.23. Need to sell them evidentially like when it hits 80 again.
Irish 2.0
cageybee77 said:

my two cents - I wouldn't invest in CLOV at all. SAVA has some significant upside but the timing is critical.
Only put into CLOV what you're willing to lose
Irish 2.0
I took MVIS 5/20 $3C at 3.4
Triple_Bagger
Philip J Fry said:

So between CLOV and SAVA, what do you think is more likely this year?

CLOV at 7 or SAVA at 70?
I think SAVA at 100 is more likely than CLOV at 7 but losing everything is also more likely with SAVA
Talon2DSO
AG
AMZN is pretty flat. Looks like it could be a good entry point. I like this sub 3400 level entry for a 3450c
mazag08
AG
I'm now watching CF. Waiting for it take out $76.50. When it does, I'll be looking for reversal and likely buying June or August $50 puts.
gougler08
AG
Market is bumping but apparently the money is all flowing in stocks outside of my portfolio today
KT 90
AG
gougler08 said:

Market is bumping but apparently the money is all flowing in stocks outside of my portfolio today

yeah, a lot of board favorite small cap stocks seem to be missing out on the Santa rally.

First Page Last Page
Page 4779 of 6624

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.