Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

24,072,032 Views | 231774 Replies | Last: 21 min ago by Heineken-Ashi
jwhitlock3
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Blew up my account the last 30 weeks. Bahumbug.
Vade281
AG
i dumped my cash into AMC last night. Thought it was a bottom and so far it's been paying off!
McInnis 03
AG
NQ wants 16K today agian.
BrokeAssAggie
SPY trying to go green
Spoony Love
AG
La Bamba said:

Surprised no one brought up the fact that ELOXX is up 20% today.
You're going to scare it.
McInnis 03
AG
12/23
211c
IWM
$5.1MM block

From Irish's cousin WIll Meade
Irish 2.0
McInnis 03 said:

12/23
211c
IWM
$5.1MM block

From Irish's cousin WIll Meade
He can go **** himself with a barbed wire dildo
Of course it was for that. In what universe did you think it was okay to post a naked man spreading open his butt cheeks on our platform?
McInnis 03
oldarmy1
AG
wanderer said:

oldarmy1 said:

I'm down heavily on several long-term mass accumulation holdings but have not seen anything to deter my analysis on the companies and future on them.

Good to see you posting OA! We'll always welcome more of it.
Oh I think it's better than a chance. I am close to NIO levels in WWR. When NIO was pushing close to $2 I added so many shares I questioned myself. WWR isn't going to pull a $65 move but I do believe it sees $25.

FJ43
FJ43 said:

FJ43 said:

Wasn't able to post quick enough but bought QQQ 390C lotto at .48

Trailing stop set now.

Hope someone caught this one. In the .80s now.
Rest trail tighter and triggered at $1.08. I am all out.

No more trades for me today while driving.
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.
Proverbs 13:11

Dan Scott
AG
Irish 2.0 said:

Dan Scott said:

NIO is cheap people. NIO day tomorrow where they will reveal a smaller more affordable sedan around $40K.
I understand what everyone is saying about NIO, but I highly suggest not going into ANY Chinese stock with something you can't afford to lose. There are way too many unknowns surrounding their ability to stay listed on US exchanges. BABA was trading over 300 a year ago
I get all that but I don't think Chinese government wants to mess with electric car business. It's part of their long-term strategy and a source of pride to export their cars in International markets.

NIO is audited by PwC. The risk is the SEC says their financials are not in compliance because PCAOB can't inspect the audit. I'll take the risk.
oldarmy1
AG
Dan Scott said:

Irish 2.0 said:

Dan Scott said:

NIO is cheap people. NIO day tomorrow where they will reveal a smaller more affordable sedan around $40K.
I understand what everyone is saying about NIO, but I highly suggest not going into ANY Chinese stock with something you can't afford to lose. There are way too many unknowns surrounding their ability to stay listed on US exchanges. BABA was trading over 300 a year ago
I get all that but I don't think Chinese government wants to mess with electric car business. It's part of their long-term strategy and a source of pride to export their cars in International markets.

NIO is audited by PwC. The risk is the SEC says their financials are not in compliance because PCAOB can't inspect the audit. I'll take the risk.
I had an alert on new low go off from it's May Model T reached low. I'm not risking shares. I went Jan 21 $35 calls. $1.27.
Dan Scott
AG
Excellent we're on the same side of the trade.

OA while you're here...what are your thoughts on IRNT. I saw last week you bought $10 calls for I think February. I wanted to wait until earnings this week and that call iffy.

They did say their big government contracts were delayed because NDA was delayed in congress but that it finally passed this week and will open up funds. They just don't know when so removed it completely from their guidance.

I'm thinking leaps are the play here. This thing either goes bust next year or blows up.
bigtoneag
AG
They are "audited" by PWC China. It's a totally separate firm. Peek a Boo is never getting those workpapers. I'll be shocked if they do.
oldarmy1
AG
Dan Scott said:

Excellent we're on the same side of the trade.

OA while you're here...what are your thoughts on IRNT. I saw last week you bought $10 calls for I think February. I wanted to wait until earnings this week and that call iffy.

They did say their big government contracts were delayed because NDA was delayed in congress but that it finally passed this week and will open up funds. They just don't know when so removed it completely from their guidance.

I'm thinking leaps are the play here. This thing either goes bust next year or blows up.
Screwed by the government. Whodda thunkit!

I spun down to $7.50 call and out to Feb 18 to allow money to flow.
H-town ag
AG
La Bamba said:

Up 30%+ now ...
oldarmy1
AG
H-town ag said:

La Bamba said:

Up 30%+ now ...
Oppenheimer came out with a $4 price target. Hopefully they have some intel on the Phase 3 trials because that would be the correct number on a breakthrough. I tweeted earlier that it is all or nothing on that drug IMO.
Spoony Love
AG
Who put the brakes on?
Farmer @ Johnsongrass, TX
agdaddy04 said:

Dan Scott said:

I thought most everyone was down on Chinese stocks? One of the reasons I dumped them recently.
I dumped. Not looking back. It's down another $4 from where I unloaded.
McInnis 03
AG
Spoony Love said:

Who put the brakes on?
Fauci imo
Dan Scott
AG
That volume on ELOX last 10 minutes
Irish 2.0
Spoony Love said:

Who put the brakes on?
EU markets closing weak
Of course it was for that. In what universe did you think it was okay to post a naked man spreading open his butt cheeks on our platform?
H-town ag
AG
oldarmy1 said:

H-town ag said:

La Bamba said:

Up 30%+ now ...
Oppenheimer came out with a $4 price target. Hopefully they have some intel on the Phase 3 trials because that would be the correct number on a breakthrough. I tweeted earlier that it is all or nothing on that drug IMO.

Yes, praying Oppenheimer as some insight and not just pumping for their own books. Seeing some strong volume pushing it over $1.00 now.

ELOX is due to report on Phase 3 by year end, correct?
E
AG
Dan Scott said:

Glad I dumped all my shares at the beginning of the week when it apparently found the bottom
Irish 2.0
That dog**** CLOV is up 5.5% lol
Spoony Love
AG
AAPL closing in on ORL
Ags2013
AG
E said:

Dan Scott said:

Glad I dumped all my shares at the beginning of the week when it apparently found the bottom

Same - tax harvest
gougler08
AG
H-town ag said:

oldarmy1 said:

H-town ag said:

La Bamba said:

Up 30%+ now ...

Yes, praying Oppenheimer as some insight and not just pumping for their own books. Seeing some strong volume pushing it over $1.00 now.

ELOX is due to report on Phase 3 by year end, correct?
Bounced down off the 50EMA so looks like that will be a fighting point
FTAG 2000
AG
BrokeAssAggie
BTFD!

BrokeAssAggie
Spoony Love
AG
Looking forward to it.
McInnis 03
AG
CrazyRichAggie said:

He is loading 0dte 390c qqq
FTAG 2000
AG
TSLA putting in the dragon pattern.

azul_rain
I see a pterodactyl
First Page Last Page
Page 4752 of 6623

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.