Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

24,074,611 Views | 231775 Replies | Last: 3 hrs ago by El_duderino
cageybee77
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
but wait! Morgan Stanley and Wolfe Research had just initiated RIVN to Overweight and Outperform!! What a bunch of horses****.
H-town ag
AG
Does anyone still hold our friend ELOX? I still have a truck load.

AgCPA95
AG
H-town ag said:

Tax loss harvested with sale on 11/30/2021.
AgEng06
AG
I'll take $4 for Christmas!
Triple_Bagger
Took a little while but RIVN lost support at $100. Might need a few downgrades tomorrow to get max profit out of my P100/90 spread. We'll see.
Engine10
AG
cageybee77 said:

but wait! Morgan Stanley and Wolfe Research had just initiated RIVN to Overweight and Outperform!! What a bunch of horses****.

I mean FWIW, those same analysts are projecting sales recognition to really pick up in this next quarter and coming year. If this market still has an appetite for those big multiples, those targets @ $120-130 might start to makes some a little sense if Rivian can hit or outperform expectations on deliveries. Locking more up sales will certainly help, that $5B expense for the new plant is gonna be a big weight to carry in the short term with minimal revenues.

Spoony Love
AG
I'll take half of that for Christmas
Irish 2.0
Triple_Bagger said:

Took a little while but RIVN lost support at $100. Might need a few downgrades tomorrow to get max profit out of my P100/90 spread. We'll see.

Think all the initiations they had shortly after the IPO will keep them from issuing any downgrades just yet
Of course it was for that. In what universe did you think it was okay to post a naked man spreading open his butt cheeks on our platform?
cageybee77
AG
H-town ag said:

This says....."boys we'll lose our investment if it's delisted....need to pump up the price right now!"
irish pete ag06
AG
Irish 2.0 said:

gougler08 said:

So just selling for the **** of it? Even better
This market is by far one of the most difficult to trade in. That's why holding options overnight is a roll of the dice. I haven't touched a call in over a month. Only thing I'm doing option wise is selling covered calls and selling naked puts.

So as someone who really dove into options this past May… if I can just survive…
DavysApprentice
AG
cageybee77 said:

H-town ag said:

This says....."boys we'll lose our investment if it's delisted....need to pump up the price right now!"

To that I say….

Please pump away
H-town ag
AG
DavysApprentice said:

cageybee77 said:

H-town ag said:

To that I say….

Please pump away
Yes pump!

They do still owe a report by year end, correct?
BaylorSpineGuy
We discussed QCOM yesterday. Here is drippy's analysis on YouTube. Really thoughtful take.

irish pete ag06
AG
BaylorSpineGuy said:

We discussed QCOM yesterday. Here is drippy's analysis on YouTube. Really thoughtful take.

Drippy is really good. I follow too many people and he's one that would make the list if I made a cull.
Irish 2.0
Do yourself a favor, cull your list
Of course it was for that. In what universe did you think it was okay to post a naked man spreading open his butt cheeks on our platform?
irish pete ag06
AG
Irish 2.0 said:

Do yourself a favor, cull your list

Lol, I basically have. Got a few traders with notifications on and they're basically all I pay attention to.
Farmer @ Johnsongrass, TX
NEVER EVER put your money saved for a house in the market.

BTI, huh? I own a **** ton of it. Welcome aboard. They'll knock this year performance out of the park. They are positioned well in front of the competitors, strategic forward products, and some diversification into other businesses - for those that have social and moral concerns about smoking & can't separate from investing. The New Zealand and small town Massachusetts ban on cigs - don't worry, it won't mean a thing. Before C19 U.S. Congress was focused on chemicals in THP's and e-cigs, but C19 changed focus. Proposed legislation would be pretty harsh against tobacco companies, but not to worry. All those Congress people SPONSORING that legislation are investors in tobacco - fact. Tobacco wont get hurt by the laws should Congress refocus on it later. BTI has reach all over the world and African nations are growing in smoking population. Since Congress banned tobacco companies from certain advertising venues, a new tobacco company can't compete. Your old established companies will remain dominant because they don't need advertising as the brands are established. Any new competition gets crushed without advertising. The BTI dividend should have an increase coming soon too (74 cents per quarter today is not bad). It's not the easiest for Option plays...in fact, it's rather difficult if you want to lay off volume. You'll like the ownership. Shares should hit into the mid-high 40's if not 50's during 2022.
Brewmaster
AG
irish pete ag06 said:

BaylorSpineGuy said:

Drippy is really good. I follow too many people and he's one that would make the list if I made a cull.
He nailed is on ABBV. His ABBV target is 140. It's consolidating now, but I will go back to the well on that one if I get a good dip soon.
It's also an easy one to daytrade and walk away. I've played next week or week after a few times.

He does a lot of weeklies and quick scalps too, that are sometimes tough to catch his entry though.
irish pete ag06
AG
BREwmaster said:

irish pete ag06 said:

BaylorSpineGuy said:

He nailed is on ABBV. His ABBV target is 140. It's consolidating now, but I will go back to the well on that one if I get a good dip soon.
It's also an easy one to daytrade and walk away. I've played next week or week after a few times.

He does a lot of weeklies and quick scalps too, that are sometimes tough to catch his entry though.

I've been most impressed with his overnight and swing calls. In this market, that's really impressive.
McInnis 03
AG
Spy at 463. They are dumping it now so London can buy it up?
lobwedgephil
Just playing ping pong.
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
$CVNA is ridiculously oversold. 12/23 short 150P is free money
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
Your boy $30K ain't so stupid for selling DIA puts.
azul_rain
Look a chart showing my mood swings in college
you may all go to hell and i will go to Texas
mazag08
AG
McInnis 03 said:

I just noticed that the daily candle formed a "dark cloud cover" pattern.

What usually follows..

JCRiley09
AG
What twitter follows do y'all recommend for someone doing more swing trading and long term investing? Not able to trade options or watch the market at every moment during the work day.
BaylorSpineGuy
Yeah….that house money is not gonna get touched. Just holding it patiently.

And yes….the BTI play I got idea for after seeing you write about it a while back. I have no moral reservations about it. Cardiologists probably own MCD stock. My broker had no issues with the purchase either, so I was on board! Encouraging to hear your price target…..my dividends go right back into more shares. Gonna grow this baby.
mazag08
AG
mazag08 said:

McInnis 03 said:

I just noticed that the daily candle formed a "dark cloud cover" pattern.

What usually follows..

P.S. all the indexes are showing this pattern.

Dear lord I hope it's a false flag.
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
Today did not open above yesterday on /ES and it barely did on /NQ. Also opex and post FOMC.
mazag08
AG
Here's some January targets I'm potentially looking at. Some might hit soon and some might take longer. Some might be dead wrong. This is not indicative of where I think the overall long term trend is, just where I see the next big move or end of current trend.

EEM $50 up
USO $56 up
PATK $83 up
EPD $20 down
BBBY $11 down
PLTR $16 down
EUR/USD $1.145 up
MDLZ $70 up
BLDE $6.55 down
LUV $45 up then reversal back down
Red Pear Luke (BCS)
Sponsor
AG
This should keep things interesting…. It's like they are working to actively sever any and all freedoms for their people.

ProgN
Red Pear Luke said:

This should keep things interesting…. It's like they are working to actively sever any and all freedoms for their people.

All Progressives in DC had an orgasm at the thought of having that much control.
BaylorSpineGuy
I just took a quick look at the FUTU 1 yr chart. Yikes!

This certainly won't help that.
Irish 2.0
BaylorSpineGuy said:

I just took a quick look at the FUTU 1 yr chart. Yikes!

This certainly won't help that.

Looks like every other Chinese stock lately
cageybee77
AG
Red Pear Luke said:

I wonder what effect it will have on the stock market. I may not understand the post, but if millions of Chinese have to take their money out of the market.......
First Page Last Page
Page 4749 of 6623

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.