Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

24,081,324 Views | 231779 Replies | Last: 6 min ago by Brian Earl Spilner
azul_rain
How long do you want to ignore this user?
The bigger they are, the harder they fall
Spoony Love
AG
Could there be a better "username checks out"?
McInnis 03
AG
Triple_Bagger said:

Wall Street Bets Ape yolos $25M into SAVA.

https://www.reddit.com/r/wallstreetbets/comments/rffba5/the_single_largest_yolo_in_wsb_history_8_figure/

Looks like WSB mod took down a vital part of it, what was the post eluding to position wise?
Triple_Bagger
WSB mods hate SAVA. They remove every SAVA post.

He had a really long write up and posted his position. Purchased $25M of SAVA on 9/21
azul_rain
Goliath
McInnis 03
AG
Good thread. May be worth a look at whether to use 5M, 15M, or 30M opening range......

cageybee77
AG
FHTX gonna be interesting. lol, fidelity won't let me buy premarket bc the buy price is too high above the last price. prolly just as well.
FTAG 2000
AG
Futures feel weird to me.

Anyone get the sense they are going to bid things up first part of the week heading into Powell's speech, then pull the rug?

McInnis 03
AG
AG 2000' said:

Futures feel weird to me.

Anyone get the sense they are going to bid things up first part of the week heading into Powell's speech, then pull the rug?

It's Opex week, I feel like they'll just bounce this **** up and down all week. I'll be watching opening ranges, and daily pivots because they love to hug those things during these weeks. No guarantee this is what happens, but Opex usually spells CHOP because the big boys have their hedges in place and the amount of drastic moves that can be made in relation to diminishing delta values with expiring options positions just don't bode well for big buys and sells for the most part.
FTAG 2000
AG
Here's the long term trend line. We're kind of in no man's land.

And ye old bicycle chart.

FTAG 2000
AG
Bicycle chart, weekly view - note RSI is damn near 1.

Bob Knights Paper Hands
If NVDA gets to 303 and the macro markets settle down, I think we'll see it run today like it should have run last week.

If it doesn't, max pain is $290. If it doesn't go up a lot I bet it ends the week at max pain.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
No idea what's going on with airlines, but it feels like time to keep dumping into them. LUV in particular.
azul_rain
LUV is good people. Flew back during thanksgiving, completely sold out planes
FTAG 2000
AG
TSLA coming down to a long time support at 980. Want to buy calls but OPEX is messing with my thought process.

Insane amount of money sitting out there at the 1000 price point for OPEX, both puts and calls.
Spoony Love
AG
Nice open SPY. Futures green and looking perky to a straight drop to $468. Heisman worthy juke
FTAG 2000
AG
Spoony Love said:

Nice open SPY. Futures green and looking perky to a straight drop to $468. Heisman worthy juke
OPEX week and all the EMAS are below where it closed last week.

There was going to be a drop this week.
Bob Knights Paper Hands
AG 2000' said:

TSLA coming down to a long time support at 980. Want to buy calls but OPEX is messing with my thought process.

Insane amount of money sitting out there at the 1000 price point for OPEX, both puts and calls.

If it continues down below that 980, I'm going to by some 12/17 butterflies as lottos.
Bob Knights Paper Hands
I went ahead and pulled the trigger at $0.20. 995/1000/1005. Trying to fill more at $0.15.
Spoony Love
AG
Yeah but right away wasn't the plan. Oh well, play what's in front of you.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Apple gonna hit 200 before 2022?
azul_rain
Crash and burn by second week in jan
FTAG 2000
AG
Bob Knights Liver said:

I went ahead and pulled the trigger at $0.20. 995/1000/1005. Trying to fill more at $0.15.
like his one let's do this.
McInnis 03
AG
Brian Earl Spilner said:

Those MAR 200c's I picked up a week or two ago on flow following.............have doubled.
FTAG 2000
AG
McInnis 03 said:

Brian Earl Spilner said:

Those MAR 200c's I picked up a week or two ago on flow following.............have doubled.
Great callout by the way.

You've probably answered a million times but what are you using to track flows? Some service?
McInnis 03
AG
I use Irish to track flows.

(I have no service, I follow social media callouts like a pleb.)
Irish 2.0
McInnis 03 said:

Only WTF one I've really seen today so far, but SNAP call buying has been absolutely nonstop for awhile now with the metaverse ***** I'm long SNAP from ~46 something I think
Of course it was for that. In what universe did you think it was okay to post a naked man spreading open his butt cheeks on our platform?
FTAG 2000
AG
Irish 2.0 said:

McInnis 03 said:

Only WTF one I've really seen today so far, but SNAP call buying has been absolutely nonstop for awhile now with the metaverse ***** I'm long SNAP from ~46 something I think

Thanks. I got in on SNAP at 47, also long due to the metaverse stuff.
FTAG 2000
AG
cptthunder
McInnis 03 said:

Brian Earl Spilner said:

Does this mean you get to buy double the amount of WWR to kick off the come back in a month?
McInnis 03
AG
cptthunder said:

McInnis 03 said:

Brian Earl Spilner said:

Does this mean you get to buy double the amount of WWR to kick off the come back in a month?
I may leave WWR to y'all.
azul_rain
Correction coming
Irish 2.0
AG 2000' said:

This isn't really news. Everyone knew that interest rates would have to come up in 2022. Most people seem to think it'll be May for the first rate hike
Of course it was for that. In what universe did you think it was okay to post a naked man spreading open his butt cheeks on our platform?
Diggity
AG
we're going to need a separate thread for all the imbeciles (like myself) that loaded up on WWR.
Brewmaster
AG
charting levels at new all time highs?

What do you all use for this? I've played around with fibs, but there doesn't seem to be a time frame that fits all. On AAPL and ABBV, (both at or were at all time highs very recently). I can do 15 minute candles with Fib extensions, this seems to fit for both, could also do EMA's I suppose.
First Page Last Page
Page 4732 of 6623

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.