Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

23,933,065 Views | 231469 Replies | Last: 1 hr ago by Chef Elko
cageybee77
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
having fun with MULN atm. dancing around quite a bit.
Bob Knights Paper Hands
PROG moving a bit today. I like it staying north of that 5-day SMA. If it closes the week above $4.40 we might still get another blast out of it this year.
FTAG 2000
AG
AG 2000' said:

Entering BMRN January 100Cs. Breaching the 200DEMA for the first time since January.

Just got an FDA approval this morning too.
Got out of this for a small gain. Volume doesn't look to be there.
Bob Knights Paper Hands
Bob Knights Liver said:

My TSLA 1090/1100/1110 fly is just about to offset my losses on 11/19 TSLA put spreads and flies

I sold these here. Let's see if I should have hung on longer.
Ragoo
AG
Mara daily chart looks primed
McInnis 03
AG
Ragoo said:

Mara daily chart looks primed
Got in yesterday on some 55/60 call spreads for DEC3. $MARA
Maximus_Meridius
AG
Bob Knights Liver said:

PROG moving a bit today. I like it staying north of that 5-day SMA. If it closes the week above $4.40 we might still get another blast out of it this year.
Just want to point out that the Model T off this last big move is around 3.50, so might keep that in mind.
Brewmaster
AG
AAPL about to take out 160+

Spoony Love
AG
The beast eats what it wants. i really didn't see this coming over the last couple of days. Now, where to buy puts?
McInnis 03
AG
McInnis 03 said:

Trading is a garage sale.

Not everything at the garage sale sells for what you want, but getting money in for your stuff is what you want. each trade is an item at your garage sale. Move each item and sell another one to the next person.

Don't be left with a bunch of **** you take a hit on at the end of your garage sale.

Another thing: It helps me NOT to think about the max possible gain on a trade. That leaves you hanging on for "what could be" and that almost never develops. Bird in the hand and all that nonsense, but seriously, if you got gainz, it's OK to take them and "sell the next item".
More garage sale wisdom:

Did you sell your video game for $5? Did your neighbor sell that same game a little while later for $10?

WHO THE **** CARES? YOU SOLD YOUR GAME!

Don't look back on profit with regrets.

IE: I took FB 345c 0dte calls for a ride and got 40%.....well, if I held to now they'd be double ups, but guess what? CAN'T CARE, WON'T CARE, SOLD THE VIDEO GAME.

Stay tuned for more wisdom from the garage. lol
FTAG 2000
AG
McInnis 03 said:

McInnis 03 said:

Not everything at the garage sale sells for what you want, but getting money in for your stuff is what you want. each trade is an item at your garage sale. Move each item and sell another one to the next person.

Don't be left with a bunch of **** you take a hit on at the end of your garage sale.

Another thing: It helps me NOT to think about the max possible gain on a trade. That leaves you hanging on for "what could be" and that almost never develops. Bird in the hand and all that nonsense, but seriously, if you got gainz, it's OK to take them and "sell the next item".
More garage sale wisdom:

Did you sell your video game for $5? Did your neighbor sell that same game a little while later for $10?

IE: I took FB 345c 0dte calls for a ride and got 40%.....well, if I held to now they'd be double ups, but guess what? CAN'T CARE, WON'T CARE, SOLD THE VIDEO GAME.

Do you have a newsletter?
McInnis 03
AG
AG 2000' said:

McInnis 03 said:

McInnis 03 said:

More garage sale wisdom:

It'll cost ya.
JbKing45
It's getting painful watching Elox. It will be interesting to see where the bottom is on this one.
E
AG
JbKing45 said:

It's getting painful watching Elox. It will be interesting to see where the bottom is on this one.

Looking like $0.00

McKinney Ag69
AG
At what point do you load up on ELOX? Seems like a buying opportunity.
Brewmaster
AG
Spoony Love said:

The beast eats what it wants. i really didn't see this coming over the last couple of days. Now, where to buy puts?
No kidding. 163 is Hidden Pivot's target. I'd eye a small position of puts there, but it could hover around there. It loves to kill premium.
docaggie
AG
McInnis 03 said:

AG 2000' said:

McInnis 03 said:

McInnis 03 said:

More garage sale wisdom:

It'll cost ya.
$9.95. Requires a decoder ring to figure out the jargon
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
FTAG 2000
AG
McInnis 03 said:

AG 2000' said:

McInnis 03 said:

McInnis 03 said:

More garage sale wisdom:

It'll cost ya.
Only if you promise to be of good cheer.
FTAG 2000
AG
MMM might be a RDR too.
McInnis 03
AG
McObserver
sts7049
AG
i bought 2 AMZN 4000 dec calls yesterday. those are looking mighty tasty so far. more than making up for my stupidly timed ROKU bet earlier this week.
McInnis 03
AG
Looks like ol' Zack Morris may be in some heat.

Irish 2.0
sts7049 said:

i bought 2 AMZN 4000 dec calls yesterday. those are looking mighty tasty so far. more than making up for my stupidly timed ROKU bet earlier this week.
With you on that. Got stopped
Philip J Fry
AG
Would be nice for a DNN bounce soon. Thought we were near the bottom.
leoj
AG
Ferris Wheel Allstar said:

BKKT is a buy

Good call
cptthunder
$ASO breaking $50 for the first time. Gotta love that
Farmer @ Johnsongrass, TX
Legalize-It-Ags said:

SAVA doing SAVA things! Up 11%

Credit Suisse just made a 2 million dollar investment a little bit ago. If they can make a 2 mil investment, I can average down with another $600 investment!
Not sure when the purchase was made. I read Credit Suisse AG bought 21,538 shares valued at approximately $1,840,000 or $85.43 per share. If they bought on the last run up, makes me feel good. No body wants to miss this one..
Ragoo
AG
Scalped Mara calls twice today for $461 total. Probably about half of what I could have made holding the first trip but risk on risk off money in the pocket.
McInnis 03
AG
cptthunder said:

My butt cheeks been tight all day because when it was in the 49's this AM I sold the 51's for .05
McKinney Ag69
AG
Zach Morris needs to be investigated by the SEC for manipulation.

He frontloads the s*** out of different stocks and then pumps them only to dump them on stupid, unsuspecting sheep.
cptthunder
McInnis 03 said:

cptthunder said:

My butt cheeks been tight all day because when it was in the 49's this AM I sold the 51's for .05
Say it aint so...
Dont know if your out of the woods yet unless you bought them back
Ragoo
AG
Unrelated topic - are prices really going up or is the narrative prices are going up and therefor being used as opportunity to squeeze consumers?
Barty Dont Hedge
Ragoo said:

Unrelated topic - are prices really going up or is the narrative prices are going up and therefor being used as opportunity to squeeze consumers?
Both
Brewmaster
AG
McInnis 03 said:

Looks like ol' Zack Morris may be in some heat.

gee what a nice guy. (Sharp). not a Zack fan, but this guy has it out for him. the mask tells me all I need to know too.
Ragoo
AG
Mara flush
First Page Last Page
Page 4668 of 6614

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.