Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

23,945,596 Views | 231496 Replies | Last: 1 hr ago by Heineken-Ashi
Irish 2.0
How long do you want to ignore this user?
agdaddy04 said:

Really feeling like I've wasted a lot of money on all of these small caps. If I'd have just stuck to the large caps along with TTD, would have close to $250k more in my IRA right now. Hoping they pay off in the future... Luckily I still kept a lot in AMZN, AAPL, and TTD.
Learn technical analysis and stick to beta stocks. Small caps that are still operating in the red are prone to an offering at any given moment. It is smart to have some money in speculative plays, but don't hitch a wagon to them.
agdaddy04
AG
thanks. Certainly haven't "hitched" the wagon to them, just got a little "happy buying" with them early on. Have straightened that out, but still have much to learn.
Boban
Take this with a grain of salt, and I think it is oversold, but I also think we see this go a little bit lower... but what do I know. If it does drop near $44.90 and rejects that then I will personally load up on more shares. Not sure about options, but even if someone bought shares now and held long term I think this is going to look like a steal.
Irish 2.0
agdaddy04 said:

thanks. Certainly haven't "hitched" the wagon to them, just got a little "happy buying" with them early on. Have straightened that out, but still have much to learn.
Just keep selling covered calls against them.

If they're still down near the end of the year, maybe cut them for tax harvesting
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
I'm as permabull as there is, but I got bent over last time I thumbed my nose at the bicycle chart. It is just too consistent
agdaddy04
AG
Most of what I'm doing right now is in my IRA that used to be a 401k, so won't have any tax advantages.
Orlando Ayala Cant Read
AG
Any basic calls and puts you guys like right now? Things badly oversold, badly overbought?
FTAG 2000
AG
McInnis 03 said:

AG 2000' said:

McInnis 03 said:

McInnis 03 said:

59 South said:

$AMZN looks prime to make a move to 3700.

McFly, since it is your specialty, can you design the board a trade for that move in the next couple of weeks. Maybe a 3600/3700 vertical? or 3650/3750?
I just spent 10 min looking at the chains......I am having a hard time finding anything I love, besides selling put spreads to be honest. You can risk $5K to make $2.3K on premium alone selling the Dec3 3600/3550 put spread......

If you really want to find value, I like the 3650/3750/3850c butterfly. You might get fills around $13 for a possible $100 return. (Goal here would be to sell on a move upward for 3x-5x though.

Buy 3650c dec3
Sell 2, 3750c dec3
Buy 3860c dec3
If anyone took this play let me know how it works.
Took it shortly after you posted. Currently up 23%.

I may have grossly under shot it though tehre's usually a breather in there somewhere between here and 4K

50% now.
FTAG 2000
AG
Orlando Ayala Cant Read said:

Any basic calls and puts you guys like right now? Things badly oversold, badly overbought?
I just entered TTD 105Ps for December.

Been +3ATR, volume declining all week.

Had the 105 area as a support level going back to start of week.

mazag08
AG
Orlando Ayala Cant Read said:

Check my post on the bottom of the last page on TXN. I'm waiting for the stock to retreat $1 or so and then likely jumping in.
McInnis 03
AG
AG 2000' said:

McInnis 03 said:

AG 2000' said:

McInnis 03 said:

McInnis 03 said:

59 South said:

McFly, since it is your specialty, can you design the board a trade for that move in the next couple of weeks. Maybe a 3600/3700 vertical? or 3650/3750?
I just spent 10 min looking at the chains......I am having a hard time finding anything I love, besides selling put spreads to be honest. You can risk $5K to make $2.3K on premium alone selling the Dec3 3600/3550 put spread......

If you really want to find value, I like the 3650/3750/3850c butterfly. You might get fills around $13 for a possible $100 return. (Goal here would be to sell on a move upward for 3x-5x though.

Buy 3650c dec3
Sell 2, 3750c dec3
Buy 3860c dec3

I may have grossly under shot it though tehre's usually a breather in there somewhere between here and 4K

50% now.
Dude, unnatural gains for a couple hours on a fly. May want to trim/trail.

The crap thing with fly's is that they're closed. There is no risk-off with flys minus closure, unless I'm missing something.
McKinney Ag69
AG
Some really nice price movement on METX finally. My only green position today.

I would go to your trading platform and set an alert at around .41 for METX to swing trade it. If it hits, then great. You should load up. If it doesn't, then don't touch it.
McInnis 03
AG
Apple consolidated on 2nd daily pivot and now looking towards the 3rd (3rd pivot is at $159.73)
FTAG 2000
AG
McInnis 03 said:

AG 2000' said:

McInnis 03 said:

AG 2000' said:

McInnis 03 said:

McInnis 03 said:

59 South said:

Buy 3650c dec3
Sell 2, 3750c dec3
Buy 3860c dec3

50% now.

The crap thing with fly's is that they're closed. There is no risk-off with flys minus closure, unless I'm missing something.
Yeah, I've got a sell order in, haven't gotten it to take yet.

Thanks again for sharing.
FTAG 2000
AG
QQQs channel.

khkman22
AG
Thoughts on FUBO? Had a nice pop before earnings, then a dump after earnings. I don't remember the reason for either move. Hit -3 ATR this morning and RSI near 30. Wonder if a short to mid-term trade is attractive.
McKinney Ag69
AG
I'm debating averaging down on SNDL here.
Irish 2.0
ATVI is officially on my radar for a swing
Brewmaster
AG
McInnis 03 said:

Apple consolidated on 2nd daily pivot and now looking towards the 3rd (3rd pivot is at $159.73)
also at all time highs, 160 incoming
Brewmaster
AG
Irish 2.0 said:

Dec monthlies or commons? nice volume coming in now
confucius_ag
AG
Nibbled at some PLTR @ 21.50. If it gets below 20 I am going to take some bigger bites.
McKinney Ag69
AG
Irish 2.0 said:

I feel like 70.00 leaps would be good here.
Irish 2.0
BREwmaster said:

Irish 2.0 said:

Dec monthlies or commons? nice volume coming in now
Common. This is for my dad's account. I don't do options besides naked puts or covered calls in that account
RenoAg
Maybe ELOX finally found it's bottom? No jinx! No jinx!
Ranger222
AG
Take a look at TEAM....there has been some January option activity in the 500C and 520C. PEG play that consolidating above the 8 and 20 day
gougler08
AG
Biopharma is just ugly all around right now

I'm finally going to ditch EBON and DPW for tax harvesting
Ferris Wheel Allstar
AG
BKKT is a buy
mazag08
AG
Small gaps are getting close to bottoming for the most part. There's just not much more downside to go. Maybe a couple quarters up to a dollar or so for the majority of them.

Almost every one I'm charting is screaming toward max downside that I've thought was a possibility for the last 3-4 months.
Wannabud
AG
khkman22 said:

Thoughts on FUBO? Had a nice pop before earnings, then a dump after earnings. I don't remember the reason for either move. Hit -3 ATR this morning and RSI near 30. Wonder if a short to mid-term trade is attractive.
I would anticipate it to trade sideways from here and have continued volatility so maybe with a short-term horizon there is some money to make off of this dip. Would think the only thing that would send it up sharply is some type of macro news on the gambling front. To that point, we are probably waiting for gambling numbers in the Q4 earning report before the next major move to the upside if things are better than expectations.
hamean02
AG
mazag08 said:

Small gaps are getting close to bottoming for the most part. There's just not much more downside to go. Maybe a couple quarters up to a dollar or so for the majority of them.

Almost every one I'm charting is screaming toward max downside that I've thought was a possibility for the last 3-4 months.
are you referring to Pharma?
McKinney Ag69
AG
May I present to you all for your consideration PTN. This is a very interesting chart. Look where it is right now. It seems to always spike to $1.00 plus after it gets down to this area.
McInnis 03
AG
AG 2000' said:

McInnis 03 said:

AG 2000' said:

McInnis 03 said:

AG 2000' said:

McInnis 03 said:

McInnis 03 said:

59 South said:

Buy 3650c dec3
Sell 2, 3750c dec3
Buy 3860c dec3

50% now.

Inquiring minds want to know.
FTAG 2000
AG
McInnis 03 said:

AG 2000' said:

McInnis 03 said:

AG 2000' said:

McInnis 03 said:

AG 2000' said:

McInnis 03 said:

McInnis 03 said:

59 South said:

Buy 3650c dec3
Sell 2, 3750c dec3
Buy 3860c dec3

50% now.

Inquiring minds want to know.

Got filled while away for a meeting.

Bitter sweet at the moment. Profit is profit, on to the next one.
59 South
AG
$AMZN 3700 yooooooo
cageybee77
AG
Challenger 17 said:

May I present to you all for your consideration PTN. This is a very interesting chart. Look where it is right now. It seems to always spike to $1.00 plus after it gets down to this area.

looks like someone's trying to keep it from being delisted?
First Page Last Page
Page 4664 of 6615

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.