Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

24,004,705 Views | 231614 Replies | Last: 1 min ago by El_duderino
FTAG 2000
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Entered NNOX 2/18/22 50Cs for .60.

Near 52 week low (slightly above), should have news by then on the Arc.x multi-use approval.
agdaddy04
AG
BFLY killing it today, just unfortunate I'm still about 48% in the hole - I can now see why you set the stops Ranger.
Ccutamu
agdaddy04 said:

BFLY killing it today, just unfortunate I'm still about 48% in the hole - I can now see why you set the stops Ranger.
Me too but I bought a few Dec 7.5s this morning and am already net free. Helps ease the pain somewhat.
Ccutamu
gougler08 said:

The CIDM sell off seems aggressive
Maybe a bottom at 1.60. Starting to see some green bars.
Brewmaster
AG
Ccutamu said:

gougler08 said:

The CIDM sell off seems aggressive
Maybe a bottom at 1.60. Starting to see some green bars.
big volume too.
agdaddy04
AG
oldarmy1 said:

agdaddy04 said:

oldarmy1 said:

BFT taking a look above it's previous 2 day high. This is a retirement account buy.

What should we watch for on this one for a new entry?
For a retirement account? Now. You can watch early macro market action capitulation to get it as close to potentially get a flash under $15. If markets just run then it's not going back.
So, not to beat this to death but this is a post from 3/8 when I bought into BFT - which is now PSFE. It's currently at $4.38. Is it truly still a hold even though I'm at the $15.00 price that it was on the day this was posted? Thinking it was a good buy long term, I probably put too much of my IRA into it. It seems like the company is well positioned to keep growing, but the stock price sure doesn't reflect that.
mazag08
AG
For everyone watching PROG, this morning topped at $5.05, then retraced down to $4.16. The most recent top of $4.75 was ever so slightly above a 61% retrace of those two numbers. The fact that it reversed rather impulsively from there shows me that this morning's top was a legitimate top, whether a larger degree or a smaller degree, and that we are in a correction wave. The $4.16 low is "a", the $4.75 retrace upward is "b", and we are now in "c". Based on a 5-wave impulsive downward "c", we should land somewhere between $3.88 and $4.16.

If it starts getting below that level then we need to evaluate what it might be doing. And if it jumps back up here then it could theoretically go until $6.46 before needing a major reset.

But my prediction is in the paragraph above.
gougler08
AG
FSR just hit the 61% retracement on the daily from the huge spike back in March, I'm selling my remaining shares here
mazag08
AG
redneckag said:

Mazag what does your EW analysis say for BROS? It has taken a beating this month. Thank you.
I've actually started a TOS watchlist called "Texags waves". So I love getting asked to wave out new stocks.

This one is rather new. It's tough to guage waves when there hasn't been enough chart to have a full setup. But best I can tell, it either topped off in Wave 3 of a leading diagonal at $81.40 on Nov 1 and we are in an overlapping Wave 4, or that was the top of the larger degree Wave (1) and we're in Wave (2). I prefer the latter and that structure makes way more sense.

Wave 4's cannot overlap the top of Wave 1 unless it's a diagonal. And you usually don't see leading diagonals on this large degree of a Wave scale.

But either way, it put in a bottom today that touched off the 610 EMA (a major fib level EMA). It landed just shy above both the Wave 4 61% retracement of Wave 3, and the 50% retracement of the potential larger degree Wave (1). So both options are still on the table.

It that is indeed the bottom, then it should be up from here. So mark today's low as a significant support level on your chart. If it goes below that, the next fib levels are $56.90, then $56.65, Below that and the next major fib support is $51.20.

I want to see a smaller degree Wave 1 and 2 setup going upward before any moves are planned. If we identify the setup, we will buy shares at the bottom of that smaller degree Wave 2 and ride for the long haul, OR, we will wait until we feel it's about to pop and look at options.

But we're not quite there yet. Remind me to look again in a week if nothing major happens.

mazag08
AG
ALRM gapping up on the 5m chart.

Not much volume, but it's building.
FTAG 2000
AG
Can't find any news but something woke IMMR around noon today. Up 6%.
agdaddy04
AG
CIDM seems to be gaining a lot of support at the $1.62 level.
Sully Dog
EMBARK just got hammered and I can't find any news to why.
Deplorable Neanderthal Clinger
agdaddy04
AG
agdaddy04 said:

CIDM seems to be gaining a lot of support at the $1.62 level.
As I say that and added there, it continues to drop, now below $1.60.
Red Rover
AG
I sold $35 puts on ENVX last week and used that to buy $35 calls. Had an order to sell half the calls and buy back the puts for even that just executed. Net free April 2022 calls are nice.
Bob Knights Paper Hands
Are we about to get OPEX shenanigans in the last 10 minutes?
mazag08
AG
PROG back over $5. It got all the way up to that $5.13 major resistance.
Bob Knights Paper Hands
Is TSLA forming a W at the close?
Bob Knights Paper Hands
mazag08 said:

I'd love to see it break the $5.50 and me to just roll my calls out every month like I did with MARA. That's a good problem to have!
mazag08
AG
Bob Knights Liver said:

mazag08 said:

I'd love to see it break the $5.50 and me to just roll my calls out every month like I did with MARA. That's a good problem to have!
That resistance bounced it down hard. Looks like it really needed to fill that level before resetting.
Bob Knights Paper Hands
Bob Knights Liver said:

Is TSLA forming a W at the close?

Confirmed! Do we see $1100 again this week?
BrokeAssAggie
mazag08 said:

Rejected hard. We may need to get our popcorn ready for AH
Bob Knights Paper Hands
AMD was quietly up 4% today.
FTAG 2000
AG
Tomas Hermensa said:

Conspiracy theory - the VIX calls for this month end tomorrow (trading ends today) so we may hold on to a flat or small green day today and then get the OPEX dump tomorrow after MMs have taken all of retail's premium.
Based on the last 30 minutes before the close today, nailed it.
Bob Knights Paper Hands
What happens if you hold VIX calls into close and end up in the money by a bit? Asking for a friend.
AgEng06
AG
I believe VIX calls settle in the morning, rather than at close on expiration day.
austinAG90
AG
Grabbed some Dec $5 puts here on spike.....
mazag08
AG
If CHWY doesn't claim it's $86.60 level gap prior to earnings on December 2, I can't imagine it not spiking to at least take out that level.

Nov 26 $85 are $0.63 right now. That's a decent value if it closes that gap prior to expiration. It's 14.50% gain from right now until then to get there. Might be worth jumping in with a tight stop. Any later expiration doesn't have enough value. Would need the stock to dip a little and see where Dec 3 calls end up. Below $1 and there might be a play there. Though I could see it spiking AH on the 2nd and then coming back down before the market opens on the 3rd.. and you're sitting there watching it spike ITM and then all of your gains to be wiped out before you can act.
agdaddy04
AG
With TTD's surge the last week or so, it's gone from about 17% of my IRA to 25%. Are there limits you guys set for yourselves to rebalance at a point like that? It's up 106% since I bought back on 5/21 thanks to Prog.
Ragoo
AG
How do you chart the wave on TOS?
deadbq03
AG
Bob Knights Liver said:

What happens if you hold VIX calls into close and end up in the money by a bit? Asking for a friend.
VIX is cash settled, so you'll get paid the difference between your strike and the actual price.
mazag08
AG
Ragoo said:

How do you chart the wave on TOS?
Right click and click on fibonacci extension. The bottom is your first point, the top of Wave 1 is your 2nd, and the bottom of Wave 2 is your 3rd point. Based on the structure of the 1st and 2nd waves, you can usually form a general idea of which fibs it will be aiming for. But there's a lot of nuance and complicated structures so its not always simple.

Start here if you legitimately want to learn.

Elliott Wave Education: Theory - ElliottWaveTrader
Brewmaster
AG
Bob Knights Liver said:

Are we about to get OPEX shenanigans in the last 10 minutes?
a BKL sighting! where you been?

I think we're about to see a non traditional OPEX week. AAPL flow into the close and all day.
Bob Knights Paper Hands
I've been posting as Tomas Hermensa for awhile. I changed my screen name to make a longhorn joke, then they fire Tommy the next day and I couldn't change it back for 6 months and I just remembered today.
mazag08
AG
PROG broke through resistance. Currently at $5.18
First Page Last Page
Page 4654 of 6618

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.