Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

24,009,192 Views | 231614 Replies | Last: 2 hrs ago by El_duderino
SpeedyAg90
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Time to see POWW earnings! Can we get a AH rally !
BaylorSpineGuy
BODY continuing to get pounded. Bagholding for 9 months. Time to say uncle yet?
McInnis 03
AG
SpeedyAg90 said:

The report looked really healthy, but their expenses shot through the roof with gunbroker.com acquisition.......market isn't really reacting one way or another, but to me, if you have time it seems like a decent swing.
McInnis 03
AG
BaylorSpineGuy said:

BODY continuing to get pounded. Bagholding for 9 months. Time to say uncle yet?
Holy crapz. I was one for awhile going from FRX to BODY. Got out on a Shaq bounce. $3.66 after earnings just now. OUCH. Sorry bro
Brewmaster
AG
Aggie118 said:

Irish 2.0 said:

They're sitting on mounds of cash and announced a buyback at historical lows along with interest rates making debt basically free.

It was a very smart business move, but it obviously didn't move the needle. It can't sustain any sort of pop

Wasn't this announcement of a buy back the catalyst that just moved it from steadily at .65 to .93 this last week? I would consider that moving the needle. I would also consider it sitting at .80-.85 range now a week later as moving the needle. My hope is that once the buy back actually begins it will continue to move the needle.
Yes, buybacks are super bullish. I think OA's recent tweet basically said, 3rd time it tries to break $1, it will pop. May see a good short squeeze. Shorts really wanted a reverse split, not a share buy back.
tlepoC
AG
Who just dumped their CLOV? Wasn't me
Ccutamu
tlepoC said:

35M share offering. SMDH.
Triple_Bagger
Seems like lots of companies are announcing offerings lately. Cashing in on this bubble.
Ragoo
AG
Should have held my Mara $65p longer.
Bob Knights Paper Hands
Ragoo said:

You and me both with the MARA puts.
Ragoo
AG
Tomas Hermensa said:

Ragoo said:

You and me both with the MARA puts.
it fakes me out a couple of time with a rapid sell then bounce thinking it was setting in a bottom. Took my $1100 and ran.
Chef Elko
AG
It's like all the IPOs in 4Q2020. I put those on my don't buy list
agdaddy04
AG
Irish 2.0 said:

They're sitting on mounds of cash and announced a buyback at historical lows along with interest rates making debt basically free.

It was a very smart business move, but it obviously didn't move the needle. It can't sustain any sort of pop

With OA being as trusted as he is around here, him banging on the table is what has got me in it. I have sold a few times though.
Dan Scott
AG
Damn CLOV. Equity offering near all time lows. Mothereffer
MOCO9
AG
Ccutamu said:

tlepoC said:

Mr. Lahey
AG
SpeedyAg90
AG
McInnis 03 said:

SpeedyAg90 said:

The report looked really healthy, but their expenses shot through the roof with gunbroker.com acquisition.......market isn't really reacting one way or another, but to me, if you have time it seems like a decent swing.

Agree on time line but AWESOME numbers, a lot of back orders and soon enough will be able to triple their output with new plant. And gunbroker will be big avenue to sell their ammo. Very few companies out there at this price with these awesome numbers. Think it will be a constant climber like it has been these last few weeks. And it is almost to $8 now. Will be very interested to see it at open tomorrow. I'm gonna be a long time holder of this one
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
$REE doing it.

https://stocktwits.com/30KTrades/message/402080741
KT 90
AG

$30,000 Millionaire
AG
I can't believe I'm going to get to sell puts in CLOV tomorrow.
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
$TSLA - I think 1,000 is going to be support for a while. it will take real effort to break through it and stay underneath.
CincySwimmer
$30,000 Millionaire said:

I'm in. What are you gonna target? Dec 17 7.5p's?
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
CincySwimmer said:

I don't know yet, want to see pricing tomorrow.

I'm guessing that the Dec 7.5P will probably trade for about $1. I think I'd be willing to take those. If the 6P gets north of $0.50, I think I would be more inclined to trade that with larger size. Remember, this is a viable business.
Lt. Joe Bookman
AG
CincySwimmer said:

Probably 6s at this point.
La Bamba
AG
QS with the AH dump. Maybe I need to learn a lesson - don't long trash in this market
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
Rivian has a higher market cap, by a large margin, than GM and Ford.

EV is clearly in a bubble because all of the big boys can and will produce EVs. Saturated market. This will be a great collapse eventually.
HoustonAg2014
AG
Irish 2.0 said:

Ccutamu said:

SNDL...Ouch!

Y'all really need to consider putting your capital to better work. This SNDL has been laying eggs for a very very long time in this thread. Bet a lot more people have lost more than have made in this thread with that thing. Even if it does finally move to 1.5 or whatever, how long did you tie up trading capital in it for?

Not directed specifically at you Ccu. You just brought it up most recently

Not saying you are wrong, but I will say that I am averaging 2% per week selling calls on SNDL and have averaged that for about 6 months. I find it hard to find something that will give me 2% a week and that's not even using margin. It's the easiest money I've made in my life.
mazag08
AG
VEON hit the 61% retracement of its last move. It's primed and ready.

PROG spent a week and a half correcting and consolidating. It's ready to blow again. Today's action will likely be retraced 50-61%, then we're off on the move that will take us over $5. OA was right that the $5.50 calls should be the line in the sand if you absolutely have to sell them. But I think they will be worth more in a week or two than they are now.

UBER is very close to a near term bottom if it didn't hit it today. I'm in Jan $50 calls. Will go net free and likely take some profit on the first big move. Will hold a runner or two expecting it to get up to $55. I would do December but I was want to make sure I give myself enough time.

ALRM is getting primed and ready to rip. Need to break it down more in depth. But I love the chart. Could be a massive gainer. Edit: next major top is $130 range.

DNN wants $2.40, $3.00, then ultimately $4.00. Just waiting for the setup to confirm. It's very choppy right now with some overlapping waves. But the large degree structure is looking more and more primed with each day that passes.

CLOV has to find a new bottom. But OA is right. Nothing changed. If anything, this just opened up a massive opportunity to get back in and make even better returns ultimately. Just don't get impatient if you are in this one, or WWR.

METX has technically not invalidated the larger degree structure I was previously posting about. Keep an eye on it. Below $0.46 is when it blows up. Above that, and we could still see $1.35 relatively soon.

Was in banned camp over the weekend or would have thrown this all out sooner. Luckily today was mostly an inside day and getting in to some of these is still on the table.
Irish 2.0
Aggiesincebirth said:

Irish 2.0 said:

Ccutamu said:

SNDL...Ouch!

Y'all really need to consider putting your capital to better work. This SNDL has been laying eggs for a very very long time in this thread. Bet a lot more people have lost more than have made in this thread with that thing. Even if it does finally move to 1.5 or whatever, how long did you tie up trading capital in it for?

Not directed specifically at you Ccu. You just brought it up most recently

Not saying you are wrong, but I will say that I am averaging 2% per week selling calls on SNDL and have averaged that for about 6 months. I find it hard to find something that will give me 2% a week and that's not even using margin. It's the easiest money I've made in my life.
I hear ya. Just seem to see people getting flustered about the wild swings. Having a 15-20 cent range on a stock that is less than a buck isn't something I would ever hold. You can day trade the hell out of it, but it isn't something I would ever keep in my portfolio. I'm also much more of a day/swing trader than most in here I imagine too. Hope you all make a mint.
McInnis 03
AG

I did that once

Never again
Brewmaster
AG
Ccutamu said:

tlepoC said:

yeah this and CIDM, making my week (sarcasm). CIDM rev slight beat, but earnings miss....trading around $2 AH, so might be a nice swing for some here.
Brewmaster
AG
Irish 2.0 said:

I hear ya. Just seem to see people getting flustered about the wild swings. Having a 15-20 cent range on a stock that is less than a buck isn't something I would ever hold. You can day trade the hell out of it, but it isn't something I would ever keep in my portfolio. I'm also much more of a day/swing trader than most in here I imagine too. Hope you all make a mint.
as we get closer and closer to this bubble popping, this is a great strategy (not that it isn't already!). and I'm moving this way. By January I'll be day trading almost exclusively.
Brewmaster
AG
BIGC

12/17 65/70C is .75-- it's a double at SP of $63. beyond that is net free gravy!

I'm also long a couple lotto 11/19 60/65's, but degenerate, probably not worth following me.
Bob Knights Paper Hands

Rivian has a higher market cap, by a large margin, than GM and Ford.

EV is clearly in a bubble because all of the big boys can and will produce EVs. Saturated market. This will be a great collapse eventually.

I agree with this but how do you profit if premiums are juiced for long expiry puts on TSLA and Rivian? Call credit spreads?
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
BREwmaster said:

Ccutamu said:

tlepoC said:

yeah this and CIDM, making my week (sarcasm). CIDM rev slight beat, but earnings miss....trading around $2 AH, so might be a nice swing for some here.

CIDM is doing exactly what they should be. BTD in my opinion.
First Page Last Page
Page 4650 of 6618

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.