Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

24,030,706 Views | 231620 Replies | Last: 19 min ago by Chef Elko
astros4545
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
FTCH moving up again

Dec calls now $4.80
BaylorSpineGuy
Sorry…..what did I miss? You go out and get one haircut and come back to this?!?

Wowzers. Time for this baby to run. Folks, IMO this is a $10 stock on sale at 3.50. They're doing $320M/yr in revenue. Profits not far behind. LFG!!
BaylorSpineGuy
Need TSLA to crap the bed. My 1000 weekly put is close to the money! Come on down!!
cptthunder
Anyone going to dive back into $WARM
Almost 20% below my original entry point and actually touched $0.02 yesterday
I am well beyond netfree on about 10k shares but might go for another ride on this one
Irish 2.0
BaylorSpineGuy said:

Need TSLA to crap the bed. My 1000 weekly put is close to the money! Come on down!!
If you're some how green in this, you better close it. Hell, even if you're not. It is putting in a solid reversal candle on the 60min off of 1020 and the indices are melting up
Lt. Joe Bookman
AG
Irish 2.0 said:

Irish 2.0 said:

AG 2000' said:

Irish 2.0 said:

Lt. Joe Bookman said:

Irish 2.0 said:

mazag08 said:

Irish 2.0 said:

Yes, but I don't think DIS is done selling yet. There is a 1.5MM share block trade at 163.

Think I'm going to sell a couple 12/17 170P
Correct. It will likely consolidate for a week or two. But my point was that we are much much closer to max downside. Share buying down here is a steal. Option buying could be lucrative, but timing is key. I would err on the side of more time, but that costs more.
That's why I like the 12/17 $170P. I'll collect ~$2400 in premium on two contracts and it'll give me a some fudge room to wait on the consolidation.
I like this play a lot.
I might be closing these today if it keeps going. Take my ~$1000 and call it a day on this one. I think DIS will come back in again
Really like this play. I grabbed DIS 170Cs for December, but thinking this would have been the better play.

Too late to get into this trade?
I think it'll present a chance again. It is rejecting pretty good at the 60min 10DMA. I think there is more selling pressure in DIS and the only reason it gave this bounce is just going with the green day

Yeah...it'll give another entry under 160 if this pattern holds. That's a 'h' forming on the 60min
Looking like another decent time for entry.
Irish 2.0
I sold the 170P again
La Bamba
AG
ELOX trend has traded relatively on par with XBI. Two charts below. Unfortunately XBI has been in a pretty nasty downtrend in 2021, notice how it's sold off against the daily VWAP all year (third chart). Need 122 to hold steady as long time support and ideally a break above that 135 and base would be huge. Just interesting that Biotech has been so heavy all year long.

Lt. Joe Bookman
AG
Irish 2.0 said:

I bought the 170P again
Bought or sold?
FTAG 2000
AG
TSLA news.

https://www.marketwatch.com/articles/tesla-wins-approval-to-sell-power-in-texas-it-says-a-lot-about-the-companys-ambitions-51636738322?mod=mw_latestnews

Seems to line up with the bump up at 11:35, already backing off from that a bit.
agdaddy04
AG
Haha, "Jefferson Research" comes out and upgrades TTD from a SELL to HOLD. They sure are going out on a limb there.
FTAG 2000
AG
Irish 2.0 said:

I bought the 170P again
Bought or sold?

I assume you're talking DIS?
Irish 2.0
Sold. Sorry. Was on a call and typing
Lt. Joe Bookman
AG
Irish 2.0 said:

Sold. Sorry. Was on a call and typing
Figured. I was just making sure you weren't seeing something I wasn't!
BaylorSpineGuy
VERU on the run again.

Also kicking myself for selling CPRX at 5.75 two months ago. It's north of $7 now.
jwhitlock3
mazag08 said:

I think there's a good chance VEON is about to plant its foot in the ground and Achane toward $2.80 over the next two weeks.

Planning out this whole structure, let's assume you don't yet have shares.

Let's call it a $2.00 entry tomorrow with 100 shares. That gives us ($200) basis, and $200 market value.
Once we approach $2.80 we will sell a covered call understanding that we are expecting a pull back. Once we feel we've gotten enough pullback, we will buy back the calls we sold. Next step is $3.20. Again, as we approach, we will sell a call and again buy it back after a small correction. Ultimately, we should be finishing around $3.50 at which point we will sell all of our shares.

Even without the covered call premiums, we are expecting VEON to give us a 70-75% ROI ($150 profit on $200 spend). While timing is always tough, Fib fans, fib arcs, and my Elliott Wave channel are all pointing to June 2022 for finality.

If anyone wants to jump in and ride this wave let me know. I've posted the setup before and it's been tracking PERFECTLY (just search VEON with my screen name). We've already got waves 1 & 2 in place. Subwave i of 3 is in place and subwave ii of 3 is either done or about to be. It's almost the point of no return if you aren't in yet.

Took this with you, shares entered at $1.96. Like that it held the 200, will be following along.
aggies4life
AG
Which stock?
Irish 2.0
aggies4life said:

Which stock?
RGS I believe
BaylorSpineGuy
RGS. Regis corporation. SuperCuts, etc.

VERU. Biopharma stock focusing on novel targets for breast and prostate CA.

CPRX. Catalyst pharmaceutical. Small company with one drug that is FDA approved for a rare neurological disorder.
TexasAg2017
AG
cptthunder said:

I am well beyond netfree on about 10k shares but might go for another ride on this one

What's the story on this stock?
agdaddy04
AG
You guys eyeing a re-entry point on PETZ at all?
Old School Brother
AG
TexasAg2017 said:

cptthunder said:

What's the story on this stock?
Mobile EV charging play. I'm net free on 100k shares just in case it ever pops.
astros4545
AG
SNDL making another attempt
agdaddy04
AG
What are you guys seeing in RBLX? Seems after every good run, it falls off 10-15% - does it show better support here now?
Irish 2.0
agdaddy04 said:

What are you guys seeing in RBLX? Seems after every good run, it falls off 10-15% - does it show better support here now?
I'm seeing a 7.3MM in call premium today. It is still very hot with institutional bets. OI on Monday will tell the story
agdaddy04
AG
Apparently got out way too soon. I was averaged in the low 70's - but got frustrated with missing out on taking gains each time it rose.
Ranger222
AG
I think RBLX hits 120s next week. You can do worse than buying some 125C exposure next week for cheap

some other things I'm looking at, all DEC monthly expiration

TSM 120C
UPS 220C
DOW 60C
INMD 95C

Be on the lookout for UBER too....there were some strong Feb 47.5C at the start of the week that were interesting and its making a recovery today...fits the re-opening trend we've seen with ABNB and others

Also if the QQQs close below 395, I wouldn't mind a little 390P hedge just in case...right now if it closes here in 395s we are strong but beware the fade EOD
Irish 2.0
Ranger222 said:

I think RBLX hits 120s next week. You can do worse than buying some 125C exposure next week for cheap

some other things I'm looking at, all DEC monthly expiration

TSM 120C
UPS 220C
DOW 60C
INMD 95C

Be on the lookout for UBER too....there were some strong Feb 47.5C at the start of the week that were interesting and its making a recovery today...fits the re-opening trend we've seen with ABNB and others

Also if the QQQs close below 395, I wouldn't mind a little 390P hedge just in case...right now if it closes here in 395s we are strong but beware the fade EOD
Why are you scouting 395? As long as it closes over 393.50ish it has successfully reclaimed the 5 and 10 DMA then?
Triple_Bagger
Just about every weed related stock is running today. Something might be coming.
Ranger222
AG
I use 4/8, and the 4 is at 394.75, which also coincides with a huge volume node and initial spike down low from 11/9

we just faded under it again
Irish 2.0
Triple_Bagger said:

Just about every weed related stock is running today. Something might be coming.
Yeah; It is called the holidays. You ever try spending extended periods of time with family without being drunk and/or stoned?
Irish 2.0
Gotcha!
Thundergon
Thundergon said:

If we have an aggressive day, here are some $QQQ and $SPY levels and targets I am watching to upside and downside. White line is the current downtrend. Levels in yellow and targets in blue. Be mindful of daily moving averages.

No such thing as TA..

Triple_Bagger
BaylorSpineGuy
Saw somewhere republicans trying to get some marijuana bill passed.

Bought 75 $1c on SNDL for next Friday. Hoping for a rip before then.
First Page Last Page
Page 4644 of 6618

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.