Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

24,028,939 Views | 231616 Replies | Last: 9 hrs ago by ProgN
Bob Knights Paper Hands
How long do you want to ignore this user?
SF2004
AG
Why am I nervous to load SPY puts here?

It feels obvious at +3 ATR that we are going to have a pull back, but I just feel I will get burned again.

If you don't load them here than Technical Analysis means nothing.
Irish 2.0
SF2004 said:

Why am I nervous to load SPY puts here?

It feels obvious at +3 ATR that we are going to have a pull back, but I just feel I will get burned again.

If you don't load them here than Technical Analysis means nothing.
Because the last time we slightly closed under the 5 on the /ES, we went on an eight day run.

I get what you're saying entirely, but not comfortable doing it
Michael Cera Palin
AG
Saw someone post on here about the recent great run of $UEC.

Here's some more news for it:

https://www.world-nuclear-news.org/Articles/UEC-to-buy-Uranium-One-US-uranium-assets

And I like that a US based company is buying US based uranium deposits back from Rosatom (Russian state sponsored nuclear group)
McKinney Ag69
AG
Anyone else in METX? I think it'll hit 1.00.
FTAG 2000
AG
Looking at TSLA, it rose starting around 1, with a corresponding decline in VIX starting at the same time. Also all futures started to recover at that time.

Interesting.
mazag08
AG
IMMR got down to $7.04. There's a tiny gap on the 1hr and shorter timeframe charts down to $7.01 dating back to 10/22 when it first started showing signs of this breakout. It might get it all or it might call it day where it's at. Either way, it's like 99% upside at this point.

If you aren't in, or you want to expand on your position, we might not see these prices again for a while.

Zoom out to the 1D chart and look at the gap above to $9.24 created a couple days ago. The next move should take it to cover that gap, then a 50-61% retrace of that move, then to $11.20 or higher.
mazag08
AG
Challenger 17 said:

OA tuned me on to it. I've been waving it out and providing updates if you go back a couple pages.
FTAG 2000
AG
mazag08 said:

IMMR got down to $7.04. There's a tiny gap on the 1hr and shorter timeframe charts down to $7.01 dating back to 10/22 when it first started showing signs of this breakout. It might get it all or it might call it day where it's at. Either way, it's like 99% upside at this point.

If you aren't in, or you want to expand on your position, we might not see these prices again for a while.

Zoom out to the 1D chart and look at the gap above to $9.24 created a couple days ago. The next move should take it to cover that gap, then a 50-61% retrace of that move, then to $11.20 or higher.

Counterthought:

They had mixed news on earnings last week, and have dropped. Long term support line at 7, true, but if the market macros continue down with opex in range these next two weeks, it could go down to challenge the lower support ranges at 6.61 and 6.4 that it touched in August and October.
ProgN
The close today will be very important. A big sell off and weak close will forecast more selling, a rally leaves you in no mans land.
mazag08
AG
AG 2000' said:

mazag08 said:

Counterthought:

They had mixed news on earnings last week, and have dropped. Long term support line at 7, true, but if the market macros continue down with opex in range these next two weeks, it could go down to challenge the lower support ranges at 6.61 and 6.4 that it touched in August and October.
Maybe. If it bounced off it's long term floor trendline tomorrow it would hit $6.75. I'd put that at about max downside. It's tough to buy in to anything earnings related since the prior earnings call was nothing but positive and the stock tanked. I think fundamentals are merely acting as catalysts for what it's already going to do. And it's trend is now UP since it broke multiple levels of support last week.

But I've been wrong many times. Hopefully I'm not here.
bmoochie
AG
mazag08 said:

Challenger 17 said:

OA tuned me on to it. I've been waving it out and providing updates if you go back a couple pages.
Are you planning to sell shares to create a net free position after it feels the cup at the $1.35 area or completely close the position? Not sure if there was more potential after that range.
FTAG 2000
AG
mazag08 said:

AG 2000' said:

mazag08 said:

Counterthought:

Maybe. If it bounced off it's long term floor trendline tomorrow it would hit $6.75. I'd put that at about max downside. It's tough to buy in to anything earnings related since the prior earnings call was nothing but positive and the stock tanked. I think fundamentals are merely acting as catalysts for what it's already going to do. And it's trend is now UP since it broke multiple levels of support last week.

But I've been wrong many times. Hopefully I'm not here.

I hear ya. I'm in IMMR pretty substantially too. I like looking at these from other positions besides my own or board concensus too just to consider all angles. Ithink the macros are in the drivers seat the rest of this month with respect to where it goes.

It's got a pattern this year of declining after earnings but then climbing 2-3 weeks after. Hope you are right, would love to take some profits on it.
McInnis 03
AG
When Nick and GD line up.....I'm playin.

***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
ETH - Extended Trading Hours --- RTH - Regular Trading Hours
ORH - Opening Range (1st 30min) High --- ORL - Opening Range Low
R1, R2, R3 - Resistance 1, 2, or 3 --- S1, S2, S3 - Support 1, 2 or 3
FTAG 2000
AG
McInnis 03 said:

Wouldn't the macros have turn bullish for this to play?
Irish 2.0
AG 2000' said:

McInnis 03 said:

Plus the triple bottom on daily...
agdaddy04
AG
Goodness RBLX just won't stop. Missed out a little, but still feel it's got room to come back down for a re-entry.
FTAG 2000
AG
Irish 2.0 said:

AG 2000' said:

McInnis 03 said:

Plus the triple bottom on daily...
Good call.

Think I mentioned this yesterday or maybe Friday, but that 275 price point is a long term line of support going back to November last year.
McInnis 03
AG
AG 2000' said:

McInnis 03 said:

Maybe, maybe not.
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
ETH - Extended Trading Hours --- RTH - Regular Trading Hours
ORH - Opening Range (1st 30min) High --- ORL - Opening Range Low
R1, R2, R3 - Resistance 1, 2, or 3 --- S1, S2, S3 - Support 1, 2 or 3
FTAG 2000
AG
McInnis 03 said:

AG 2000' said:

McInnis 03 said:

Maybe, maybe not.

LOL
Bob Knights Paper Hands
bmoochie said:

mazag08 said:

Challenger 17 said:

Are you planning to sell shares to create a net free position after it feels the cup at the $1.35 area or completely close the position? Not sure if there was more potential after that range.

I got in on this late, so I'm not sure how valuable my opinion is to you, but I will take profit will all or most of my shares. I might leave some shares to sell CC on if the premiums are juicy enough.
McKinney Ag69
AG
mazag08 said:

Challenger 17 said:

Nice. I jumped in for 55,000 shares. Let's see where this thing goes. Aiming for 1.00.
agdaddy04
AG
little rocket on JUPW just now.
bmoochie
AG
Tomas Hermensa said:

bmoochie said:

mazag08 said:

Challenger 17 said:

I got in on this late, so I'm not sure how valuable my opinion is to you, but I will take profit will all or most of my shares. I might leave some shares to sell CC on if the premiums are juicy enough.
all opinions are valuable to me as I continue to learn! however No options on this play or I would look to do the same. I am in for a small amount so this isn't a crazy swing for me just trying to build up an account and learn different strategies as I go.
mazag08
AG
bmoochie said:

mazag08 said:

Challenger 17 said:

I got in at $0.51.

The next major resistance zone should be around $1.00 up to about $1.05. I'll go net free there. That area is a 123% extension from it's 10/29/21 high and its 11/3/21 low. After that you can usually expect a retracement down between the 76% and 100% extensions levels which would be $0.80 - $0.92 respectively. From there, you would look for another significant impulse up to the 161% extension right around $1.20, followed by a another look back at the 100% extension level in the low $0.90's (or likely around $1.00 since that's such a major support level), and then a final move up to $1.35 and likely stopping around $1.40.

- Above is a standard wave structure expectation which it has been following to this point. If any of those moves get extended upward, then each subsequent move likely extends to the next fib level as well.
- It would not be out of the question for the final move to extend beyond the 200% extension level and land somwhere between that and the 261% level around $1.65.
- Know your levels and be prapred to exit when the downside starts to outweight the upside.
- Keep a solid eye on it. These things can just as easily happen quickly as they can take forever. And one wave might go quickly followed by a long drawn out wave.
- If this all comes to fruition, expect a hefty 50-61% correction downward. Then we will label our top the new larger degree wave 1 and the corrective bottom our new larger degree wave 2 and do this all over again.
gougler08
AG
mazag08 said:

You can sell the Dec 7.5 puts for $0.85 right now...nice premium or a cost base at $6.65
Red Pear Luke (BCS)
Sponsor
AG
Sold the last of my RIOT flyers at $9.40. One of my better trades this year thats for sure. Shout out to OA1!
mazag08
AG
gougler08 said:

mazag08 said:

You can sell the Dec 7.5 puts for $0.85 right now...nice premium or a cost base at $6.65
That's a pretty good deal. And even if you do get assigned somehow, it's a great basis.
FTAG 2000
AG
Trench warfare on TSLA here at the close.
agdaddy04
AG
SAVA not being nice today.
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
Feel like I need to reel in my degeneracy, I think I bought every yolo/lotto that was posted today
mazag08
AG
Here's the levels I've charted for a standard wave setup for METX. After Wave 2 bottomed it perfectly hit where a standard setup would hit for waves i of 3 (61% extension) and ii of 3 (23% extension). So unless it gets extended somewhere, these levels are what to expect.

And notice how the i of 3 looks like a completed cup, and the ii of 3 looks like a handle? And you know how the handle almost always leads to huge continuation?

Now you know.. that's called wave iii of 3.. usually the most powerful and impulsive wave.

Of course maybe I'm wrong and this is all really good looking bull ***** If so, hopefully you can at least profit somewhere along the way.

mazag08
AG
I would not be surprised to see REI tank off of earnings, no matter the outcome.. somewhere between $2.30 and $2.70 before resuming to new highs.
ProgN
Anyone in UPST???
KY-AG 10
AG
ProgN said:

Anyone in UPST???
I was not. But grabbed a few shares here sub $250.
Beat EPS and Rev and upped guidance. Haven't figured out where the sell off got triggered
First Page Last Page
Page 4629 of 6618

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.