Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

24,035,496 Views | 231635 Replies | Last: 28 min ago by ProgN
gougler08
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
ProgN said:

gougler08 said:

My timing is impeccable as always...sold NNOX covered calls about 30 min before the huge spike
What month/strike?
Nov 19, 32 strike price...may end up ok still but could have been a lot more value!
ProgN
Unless some positive news comes out on it, you'll be alright.
FTAG 2000
AG
gougler08 said:

ProgN said:

gougler08 said:

My timing is impeccable as always...sold NNOX covered calls about 30 min before the huge spike
What month/strike?
Nov 19, 32 strike price...may end up ok still but could have been a lot more value!
You should be okay unless they announce multi-use approval from the FDA at some point in the next two weeks.
McInnis 03
AG
McInnis 03 said:

FSLY earnings tonight, running up right now.....
LFGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
ETH - Extended Trading Hours --- RTH - Regular Trading Hours
ORH - Opening Range (1st 30min) High --- ORL - Opening Range Low
R1, R2, R3 - Resistance 1, 2, or 3 --- S1, S2, S3 - Support 1, 2 or 3
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
ROKU falling off a cliff AH
Saltyag15
AG
Seems like a quarterly rinse & repeat
gougler08
AG
Brian Earl Spilner said:

ROKU falling off a cliff AH
Always
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
I bought the dip.
KY-AG 10
AG
Brian Earl Spilner said:

I bought the dip.
Same, these reactions are nonsense.
Red Pear Luke (BCS)
Sponsor
AG
They are guiding lower on the future revenue expectations. I suspect the whole Youtube/Google Fight is going to be having a bigger impact then expected.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Doubtful. This happens every time contract negotiations come up, and usually gets resolved pretty quickly.

Parting ways would be too much a hit for both companies. It's a mutually necessary deal.
Max Stonetrail
Does anyone know a reason that TSLA had such a good afternoon. I looked around but couldn't find anything specific or newsworthy.

My hypothesis is it's because I bought puts when it was trading around $1170.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Personally I think buying at $285 is easy money. I bet it recovers to $300 before the end of the week.

This is as bad as it'll get, IMO.
CheladaAg
AG
$PETZ...wow.
gougler08
AG
It does have a gap at $265 that could potentially fill...I'd enter if it does that (ROKU)
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
two things:

1) buying SOFI as a swing long. Long hauler. It has good cc premium if you want to do that.

2) buying dip in ROKU right now.
WestTexAg12
AG
Why is MGNI tanking? Their earnings weren't bad.
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
Brian Earl Spilner said:

Personally I think buying at $285 is easy money. I bet it recovers to $300 before the end of the week.

This is as bad as it'll get, IMO.
I will also sell puts on this tomorrow. Probably December 300.
FTAG 2000
AG
IMMR falling hard AH
ProgN
Red Pear Luke said:

They are guiding lower on the future revenue expectations. I suspect the whole Youtube/Google Fight is going to be having a bigger impact then expected.
ROKU guidance has always been cautious and should've been expected. Regardless of the enthusiasm today due to the Fed, this market is WAY overextended and if we get a sell off then ROKU really doesn't have support and could see -$250. That being said, people will continue to cut the cord and ROKU is the player for streaming. ROKU is THE player in that space but it will take a beating when the markets pullback. If it gets sub $250, I'll start accumulating it. JMO
Saltyag15
AG
Glancing through the report summary, it looks like their revenues were slightly down from the previous year's Q3, but they also cut expenses, resulting in higher profit in the current quarter. But no one cares about that.
FTAG 2000
AG
Saltyag15 said:

Glancing through the report summary, it looks like their revenues were slightly down from the previous year's Q3, but they also cut expenses, resulting in higher profit in the current quarter. But no one cares about that.

Summed it up perfectly.

Actually increased their EPS YoY, but still getting knee capped.
FTAG 2000
AG
If you want another ludicrous earnings drop, go look at SKLZ.

Reported 70% increase in revenue, 66% increase in gross profit, net income of 50 million vs. -42 million last year q3.

But a decrease in EBITDA by 17 million, while guiding that they will hit their full year 2021 revenue target.

Down 15% after hours.
Chef Elko
AG
MGNI and ROKU
bigbass1170
AG
Did NOT know IMMR had earnings today
FTAG 2000
AG
IO is another board play from the past, recent run up, earnings this evening. Beat, but still cratering.
Mr. Lahey
AG
$IBIO
deadbq03
AG
ProgN said:

Red Pear Luke said:

ROKU guidance has always been cautious and should've been expected. Regardless of the enthusiasm today due to the Fed, this market is WAY overextended and if we get a sell off then ROKU really doesn't have support and could see -$250. That being said, people will continue to cut the cord and ROKU is the player for streaming. ROKU is THE player in that space but it will take a beating when the markets pullback. If it gets sub $250, I'll start accumulating it. JMO
I tend to agree with most of that but I think that AppleTV has really stepped up its game in the space… and beyond the obvious corporate advantages from being the behemoth they are, they also own lots of content. And as the saying goes "Content is King."

But I'll freely admit that I'm biased because Apple has beaten Roku in my house. We decided to finally upgrade our ancient Roku3 this summer, and wound up with the newest AppleTV instead after looking into it. We had never watched an Apple show before, but now we find ourselves watching their shows more often than Netflix.

ETA: I know Roku is working on producing its own content too - may already have it even, but Apple is already winning emmys with their content, and again, their overall corporate prowess in the information/media space is going to poise them well to take Roku's streaming crown IMO.
gougler08
AG
Getting killed across the board after hours
CheladaAg
AG
boyz05 said:

$PETZ...wow.

I sold AH at 3.50 and now it's at 7.
Madagascar
AG
Net free on PETZ
agdaddy04
AG
boyz05 said:

boyz05 said:

$PETZ...wow.

Any news??
BaylorSpineGuy
Anyone in VLDR? Heavily shorted Lidsr stock. Chart looks primed for a move.
Triple_Bagger
agdaddy04 said:

boyz05 said:

boyz05 said:

$PETZ...wow.

Any news??

QINGDAO, China, Nov. 3, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- TDH Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: PETZ) ("TDH" or the "Company"), a PRC-based company that specializes in the development, manufacturing and sales of pet food products in China and beyond, today announced that it entered into a securities purchase agreement with certain investors for a registered direct offering and closed the offering, raising approximately $9.9 million in gross proceeds from the sale of 15,000,000 common shares at a price of $0.64 per share and warrants at a price of $0.01 per warrant to purchase an aggregate of 30,000,000 common shares, before deducting placement agent fees and other standard offering expenses. The warrants are exercisable at $1.47 per share.

I guess dilution is good now?

Bob Knights Paper Hands
Theoretically if from October 15 through 20, someone sold the 25,000 shares of WWR they have with cost basis over $5 for the purposes of writing that off as a loss, would they be able to buy 25,000 shares of WWR again on November 20 without wash sale issues? Completely theoretical.
First Page Last Page
Page 4609 of 6619

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.