Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

24,032,748 Views | 231624 Replies | Last: 13 min ago by Happygilmore20
BrokeAssAggie
How long do you want to ignore this user?
austinAG90
AG
Dovish Taper......
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
SPY
ProgN
Inflation is everywhere and supply for goods is drying up and they're going to let the economy overheat? I feel this move is dangerous.
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
Wow... not sure I've ever seen vix drop that fast
Red Pear Luke (BCS)
Sponsor
AG
ProgN said:

Inflation is everywhere and supply for goods is drying up and they're going to let the economy overheat? I feel this move is dangerous.
Thundergon
Couldn't get filled on $QQQ puts during that spike.

If we get a push on the Qs to mid 390s this week, I assume the 400 magnet will come into effect before the next pullback? That might pay big if we get that push and then load up with puts out a few weeks. Right now the Qs are riding between the 5dSMA and +3 ATR keltner. Lose the 5dSMA and I think it will be time to play for downside move, otherwise wait until the 400 touch. We'll see.
Orlando Ayala Cant Read
AG
Ranger222's calls from a couple pages back are looking pretty good today.

tlepoC
AG
I picked up some SPY puts on the spike - now let's hear Powell actually talk to see if I can't cash in quickly before dumping.
Saltyag15
AG
Anybody thinking VIX calls after that dump? Or is this train ain't slowing down? Normally, this is a no brainer spot for me, but I just don't have the same feeling I usually do. Earnings season plus what we just heard doesn't scream correction to me.
cageybee77
AG
I'm beginning to get a "complex". I purchased three stocks today and set stop-losses for each one that I thought were "reasonable". All three stocks dropped (within the hour) to EXACTLY what my stop loss was and headed back up. Didn't lose a bunch of $ but I lost the potential for making them. absolutely sux....and I don't think it's accidental (not conspiracy theory, but rather people doing their job to make transactions happen?)
cisgenderedAggie
cageybee77 said:

I'm beginning to get a "complex". I purchased three stocks today and set stop-losses for each one that I thought were "reasonable". All three stocks dropped (within the hour) to EXACTLY what my stop loss was and headed back up. Didn't lose a bunch of $ but I lost the potential for making them. absolutely sux....and I don't think it's accidental (not conspiracy theory, but rather people doing their job to make transactions happen?)

They're on to you…
cageybee77
AG
ya, screw it. I'mma skip stonks and read the HMT all day. Makes me happier anyway.
AgEng06
AG
cisgenderedAggie said:

cageybee77 said:

They're on to you…
FTAG 2000
AG
slacker00 said:

AG 2000' said:

OCGN got approval on their covid pill. Vote announced before the open. It's dropped from 17.65 to 13. Totally sell the news event.
WHO approval has zero impact on OCGN business. It's not "their" pill. OCGN only has distribution rights in the US and they have done no FDA testing so it not on the runway for approval. All these news events are total pumps that have no direct bearing on the financial well being of OCGN. I'm not saying don't trade it, but just as BaylorDoc isn't high on SAVA, OCGN is not a good company.
Agreed.

It was a topic earlier this week, I hit eject yesterday and said it was a sell the news event (approval today). Just revisiting that one to show folks what's more likely to happen on these buildups on drugs like this.
FTAG 2000
AG
aggies4life said:

Zillow thoughts after the news/drop today...

Get in or wait?
I bought $70 puts at close yesterday. Don't see anything positive for them in the short term.

Have 65, 61.61, and 56.80 as levels down (going back two years on the chart).

tlepoC
AG
GTIAG09
AG
mazag08 said:

METX that OA tweeted out. It's a legit play. It's going to be at $1.35. It won't be lower than it is right now (within a couple cents) before it gets there. I'm hoping it happens fast. Could consolidate. But it's a great value with 2.5x + return potential.

Great find OA.

Seems to be picking up here.
gigemJTH12
AG
mazag08 said:

METX that OA tweeted out. It's a legit play. It's going to be at $1.35. It won't be lower than it is right now (within a couple cents) before it gets there. I'm hoping it happens fast. Could consolidate. But it's a great value with 2.5x + return potential.

Great find OA.
woah..
FTAG 2000
AG
ProgN said:

It's like everything being done by this administration is being done to destroy our economy and the wealth of the middle class.
Red Pear Luke (BCS)
Sponsor
AG
RIOT Is running.
Cloud
$RIOT is rioting
McInnis 03
AG
Z pushing the lows....I think it has more sell in it......I'll be watching as I want to pick up some verticals with a little time that are just OTM.....
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
ETH - Extended Trading Hours --- RTH - Regular Trading Hours
ORH - Opening Range (1st 30min) High --- ORL - Opening Range Low
R1, R2, R3 - Resistance 1, 2, or 3 --- S1, S2, S3 - Support 1, 2 or 3
astros4545
AG
Red Pear Luke said:

RIOT Is running.
sold half my calls...Net free baby
McInnis 03
AG
McInnis 03 said:

Z pushing the lows....I think it has more sell in it......I'll be watching as I want to pick up some verticals with a little time that are just OTM.....
SUPER fast selling right now, watch it on the 1 min to see if it V's
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
FTAG 2000
AG
McInnis 03 said:

What are you targeting?

I just went net free on $70 puts for 11/19.

Just broke my 65.01 target, next level down looks to be 61.61.
McInnis 03
AG
near term 65/70 spreads for a bounce. *VERY VERY VERY RISKY* lottoish

B&I Key:
BrokeAssAggie
added TWLO 12/17 $350 calls, $5.68 entry, ~$14 target. Banking on the gap getting filled soon.
gougler08
AG
My timing is impeccable as always...sold NNOX covered calls about 30 min before the huge spike
ProgN
gougler08 said:

My timing is impeccable as always...sold NNOX covered calls about 30 min before the huge spike
What month/strike?
Bird Poo
AG
mazag08 said:

Great find OA.
Why are you so confident it won't go back to $0.35. Seems like a pump and dump. It just recently got above .50
H-town ag
AG
WWR can't seem to bust through that 3.46 resistance. It's trying ....
Brewmaster
AG
Red Pear Luke said:

RIOT Is running.
I grabbed some MARA verticals when I saw MSTR flow... BTC seems destined for 70k.

also just saw TSLA bearish bets for next week, and pretty big ones. Could be hedges though.
Thundergon
SPY and QQQ both above +3 ATR on daily now. QQQ nearing upper trendline near 395. Something to keep in mind if long.
FTAG 2000
AG
Thundergon said:

SPY and QQQ both above +3 ATR on daily now. QQQ nearing upper trendline near 395. Something to keep in mind if long.
And IWM.
First Page Last Page
Page 4608 of 6618

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.