Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

24,035,201 Views | 231635 Replies | Last: 22 min ago by ProgN
mazag08
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
METX that OA tweeted out. It's a legit play. It's going to be at $1.35. It won't be lower than it is right now (within a couple cents) before it gets there. I'm hoping it happens fast. Could consolidate. But it's a great value with 2.5x + return potential.

Great find OA.
Brewmaster
AG
PHUN and gun, PHUN running!

I'm just scalping some shares
Jet Black
DWAC
BaylorSpineGuy
Dive in! You will love it. It's like being ranked #12 in first college football playoff rankings when you were a nothing before the season.

RGS looks like found a clear bottom and is rising. Hoping to get some super squeeze tomorrow!

LFGGGGG!!!!!
Talon2DSO
AG
Anyone still holding ELOX? It's finally getting close to my initial entry of $1.59. It's been a dud for some time.
E
AG
I think TexAgs is responsible for the volume on WWR today
TREX01
E said:

Very likely
mazag08
AG
Talon2DSO said:

Anyone still holding ELOX? It's finally getting close to my initial entry of $1.59. It's been a dud for some time.
Anyone wanna tell him or should I?
BaylorSpineGuy
My CNK calls are up 28% today. Hoping for more….
FTAG 2000
AG
NNOX rocket.
McInnis 03
AG
FSLY earnings tonight, running up right now.....
Brewmaster
AG
VUZI

what do you all think? reversal, big volume on Monday and I think some flow now too on it (December). I might go shares and leaps, but waiting until after FOMC (which is probably a sideways nothing burger imo).

mazag08
AG
The answer is yes. And you will be paid if you are holding and patient. It's going to get over $2.00 and ultimately over $3.00 with some swings i between. If you acquired while it was down here below $1.50, just be patient.
McInnis 03
AG
McInnis 03 said:

FSLY earnings tonight, running up right now.....

Brewmaster
AG
cptthunder
I dont remember seeing $ENVX brought up on here before
Lithium Ion Battery company that looks to be focusing on the wearable market
going on a heck of a run right now
I got in a small amount of shares at $21 and sold at $31 yesterday thinking it was pretty far extended but its going again today
Its on the watch list for some type of pullpack
M4 Benelli
TX (Ternium) is drilling. Decent earnings,but derp CEO gave **** guidance. "This may be the top comrades, dont invest here." Down 14% since open, and making all those playing earnings as red in the face as a PeePaw bathroom attendant.

Tbh it spooked the **** out me, and I closed my position in MT one week before earnings. Just so sick of watching steel make money hand over fist and not show any reflection on stock price. Mind you its grown considerably over the course of the past year, but when saddled alongside some other unsavory tickers which ride like The Man with No Name in this clown market, it makes for a sullen experience.

Going to focus on upping positions in my shipping plays ZIM & GSL. Severely undervalued and making a mint as containers lay as stacked as 90s Pam Anderson soaking in some rays.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Any predictions for ROKU earnings today?
McInnis 03
AG
AMZN calls coming in on weekly 3350's 3400 and 3500s......

NOV 12 3400/3500's are moving too. Spend 15 to possibly get 100
FTAG 2000
AG
McInnis 03 said:

This seems to point to bullish news out of the fed today, agree?
McInnis 03
AG
Hadn't thought of that angle.....but I would tend to agree. (mind the sig first sentence)
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
ETH - Extended Trading Hours --- RTH - Regular Trading Hours
ORH - Opening Range (1st 30min) High --- ORL - Opening Range Low
R1, R2, R3 - Resistance 1, 2, or 3 --- S1, S2, S3 - Support 1, 2 or 3
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
NRD09 said:

McInnis 03 said:

Quote:

DISCLOSURE The authors of this presentation and the associated letter to FDA hold stock and options positions that may benefit from a decline in Cassava Sciences' stock price.

This is an act of desparation.
Time to buy moar spreads!!!

Bought all the jan 155/185s i want for .78. Y'all have at them
FTAG 2000
AG
OCGN got approval on their covid pill. Vote announced before the open. It's dropped from 17.65 to 13. Totally sell the news event.
Cowboy Curtis
AG
E said:

checking in with 3,500
wanderer
Found this to be an interesting article. Seems to be some overlap in some OA teachings.
https://www.artoftrading.net/post/art-of-trading-trade-review-car
slacker00
AG
AG 2000' said:

OCGN got approval on their covid pill. Vote announced before the open. It's dropped from 17.65 to 13. Totally sell the news event.
WHO approval has zero impact on OCGN business. It's not "their" pill. OCGN only has distribution rights in the US and they have done no FDA testing so it not on the runway for approval. All these news events are total pumps that have no direct bearing on the financial well being of OCGN. I'm not saying don't trade it, but just as BaylorDoc isn't high on SAVA, OCGN is not a good company.
Maximus_Meridius
AG
Brian Earl Spilner said:

Any predictions for ROKU earnings today?
They'll beat, stock will drop. It's what it does every time.
aggies4life
AG
Zillow thoughts after the news/drop today...

Get in or wait?
Max Stonetrail
400 WWR today here.
GTIAG09
AG
NAKD volume
McInnis 03
AG
aggies4life said:

Zillow thoughts after the news/drop today...

Get in or wait?

I see folks looking for 60, 57, etc.....
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
McInnis 03
AG
McInnis 03 said:

Anyone follow me here? Already $17-$18

B&I Key:
Red Pear Luke (BCS)
Sponsor
AG
Out of 2/3rds of the RIOT calls.

Lightening up the portfolio before Jpow does his monthly foot in mouth dance.
ProgN
Anyone familiar with FGF ?

It popped up on my volume scan.
austinAG90
AG
For today we expect the Fed to focus just on tapering and say as little as possible on where rates are going and when...Powell believes that the Fed should start tapering in the next few weeks and end by the middle of next year... We do not expect him to speed up that process like BOC did last week... Again, the managing of the next 8 months of tapering will be done by the next Fed Chair... And Biden said yesterday that decision will be announced soon... Whether it is Powell, Brainard, or Bostic is yet to be announced...

Rates... Mild Bull Flattening this morning, but that is the calm before the storm... The next big move, which may take until London time tomorrow, could be a large steepening led by a rally of the short end...we can see 5 years, which got to our objective last week of 1.25%, could get all the way back to .92 basis, although there are plenty of resistance points, 1.04 being the next... Or the higher rate regime could start right away...we think the tapering and the transferring of rate risk from the Fed to the street will take some time...but when it does, we expect higher rates.... And a steeper curve...

BB wrote two stories about how hedge funds in the last month having gotten crushed in the yield curve and directional trading... 4 HF's have suspended over 10 traders who have met their loss limits...these moves in the curve have been brutal. Two Funds are down over 18%... Frost Asset Management is mentioned losing over 18% in October with yield curve plays in global bond markets... And Chris Rokos, of Brevan Howard Fame, was down over 20% as of October 22.

Bill Dudley, former Fed VC and previously head of the NY Fed, is out with an opinion piece saying that the Fed has to go to much higher rates for a neutral rate than markets anticipate... He is not particularly clear, but at the end of the opinion piece he says the template the Fed should use is 2004-2006, we remember it well... Where Fed Funds went back to 5.25%... He has said things like that before and has not been correct...

Our three scenarios for today are the same as yesterday... We think this is the most important Fed meeting in a long time... And while very little may be said today, it is what the Fed does not say that is important... And it should be a dramatic move, but first wave starts tomorrow... And the bigger wave could take some more time...
First Page Last Page
Page 4607 of 6619

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.