Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

24,037,583 Views | 231639 Replies | Last: 1 hr ago by Heineken-Ashi
Esteban du Plantier
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
AG 2000' said:

agdaddy04 said:

AG 2000' said:

Anyone see the chart for our old friend NXTD today?
This is one of my biggest losers...
Me too. Took the L on that one a while ago.

Still holding.
Max Stonetrail
I am curious what you did or what you were looking to get out of the trade? I bought a put a little after you and then (somewhat arbitrarily) picked a sell price for a $7 gain (about 10%). It executed about 12:15 when it dipped. I will admit that was very fortunate and lucky.

It helped a little with my SPY C position that is getting crushed.
cptthunder
If anyone is tired of waiting on $WWR to make a move check out $NMG. Canadian graphite and processing play that has been beat down also but is now on the right side of all the moving averages and now seeing an above normal volume day
BrokeAssAggie
CrazyRichAggie said:

McInnis 03 said:

Is BA ready to reverse on the daily??? Kinda want other eyes here because when it moves, it usually moves well.
Looks like a RDR to me and a double bottom at 204.57. I picked up a few 12/17 $230 calls
These are looking real nice today.

KY-AG 10
AG
Thinking about a little fomc short dated spy put. Open before close today and see if we get a little drop through mid day tomorrow
agdaddy04
AG
Looks like they had an RS earlier this year. Anything to be concerned about moving forward?
KY-AG 10
AG
Just a quick glance at some, want to make sure I'm seeing the same thing others might be

NVDA - looks like an evening star today
AMD - is that a cup and handle breakout today? Maybe continuation tomorrow?
TSLA - definitely going to give back 150pts in the next few days right? Damn
IWM - great break today. Hitting on a big resistance line. Alerts set for that breakthrough. Had a 40pt move the last time it consolidated for a while.

ETA

AFRM - terrible day but it respected the ascending triangle lines really well. Thinking green tonight/tomorrow to retest 163 this week?
tlepoC
AG
$RIG earnings today AH. Haven't heard a whole lot since the initial alerts on goalposts? I'm still holding a bit in shares and calls. Need to drop calls very soon.
FTAG 2000
AG
tlepoC said:

$RIG earnings today AH. Haven't heard a whole lot since the initial alerts on goalposts? I'm still holding a bit in shares and calls. Need to drop calls very soon.
IV is going to die after earings are announced.

FTAG 2000
AG
TELL running. Continuation from last week.
cptthunder
agdaddy04 said:

Looks like they had an RS earlier this year. Anything to be concerned about moving forward?
Im sure there are a ton and most of them along the same lines as WWR. Cost intensive infrastructure build coming up and I honestly havent dug into their financials in a couple months so not sure what their cash situation is. They seem to be at about the same point in buildout, planning and permitting as WWR.
One note is they do seem to have an upper hand in the IR/PR department then WWR which could help in the run up to actual production from the plant or mine.
McInnis 03
AG
CrazyRichAggie said:

CrazyRichAggie said:

McInnis 03 said:

Is BA ready to reverse on the daily??? Kinda want other eyes here because when it moves, it usually moves well.
Looks like a RDR to me and a double bottom at 204.57. I picked up a few 12/17 $230 calls
These are looking real nice today.
I bought DEC 215/225 spreads and they're doing pretty nice things today. Hate they have this much time on them now though LOL
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
ETH - Extended Trading Hours --- RTH - Regular Trading Hours
ORH - Opening Range (1st 30min) High --- ORL - Opening Range Low
R1, R2, R3 - Resistance 1, 2, or 3 --- S1, S2, S3 - Support 1, 2 or 3
McInnis 03
AG
$TSLA

***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
ETH - Extended Trading Hours --- RTH - Regular Trading Hours
ORH - Opening Range (1st 30min) High --- ORL - Opening Range Low
R1, R2, R3 - Resistance 1, 2, or 3 --- S1, S2, S3 - Support 1, 2 or 3
Ragoo
AG
Writing puts so expecting TSLA to continue to fly?
Ragoo
AG
TSLA to $1500 this week would my me very very happy.
deadbq03
AG
Kicking myself for losing track of time and I got caught by the close. I really wanted to get in a Dec TSLA strangle. I don't know what it's going to do, but it's absolutely gonna move.
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
Max Stonetrail said:

I am curious what you did or what you were looking to get out of the trade? I bought a put a little after you and then (somewhat arbitrarily) picked a sell price for a $7 gain (about 10%). It executed about 12:15 when it dipped. I will admit that was very fortunate and lucky.

It helped a little with my SPY C position that is getting crushed.
Fisher transform flipped bearish and it put in a grave stone doji on the 15 minute. It was not to be, though.

TSLA has gone up 7% or more many days in a row. I think this is going to be shortable shortly.
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
Ragoo said:

just FOMO buying at this point.
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
I will look to take a larger short tomorrow, target 1072. It's going to collapse quickly when it collapses.

Ragoo
AG
$30,000 Millionaire said:

Ragoo said:

could be but I doubt retail is fomo buying at $1200 per.
Red Pear Luke (BCS)
Sponsor
AG
Ragoo said:

Ragoo said:

could be but I doubt retail is fomo buying at $1200 per.
Don't underestimate retail.
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
Also, for $TSLA. I am not an "order flow" trader, but I do think volume profile is useful for times like this.

The higher up we are going, the lower the volume is. There was a lot of volume at close between 1205 and 1210. There are also "single prints" from 1198 to 1204. There will be price action here, probably tomorrow. There is a ton of traffic at 1171. I bet we touch that again soon.

If you guys were wondering where my 1072 target is coming from, it's not arbitrary.

Ranger222
AG
few new positions for me -- workload decreasing, should be a bit more active

SE 11/19 350C
FB 11/19 350C
FIVE 12/17 200C
FCX 12/17 42C

would close out both November positions tomorrow AM if we had a good open -- not trying to have too much long exposure heading into Wednesday.

Had SHOP 11/5 1150C for a day trade -- cut those early for +50%, but those could also run tomorrow with SHOP at 1130.

SNAP was the other I was watching for weekly calls...55C...had an order in for .6 and then they took off towards the end of day and settled ~0.85....will revisit in the morning
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
You guys are gonna make me bet against tsla again and i always lose!
cjo03
AG
Esteban du Plantier said:

I'm playing Clorox earnings.

No directional thesis, I just like the volatility SKU between the Friday and Nov 19 options.

Playing a 155/170 double calendar, entered at 172, goal is 10% return. IV crush tomorrow should hit target well before front expiration.

I've done dozens of these over the last couple of months between earnings and SPY and all but two hit my target, one was a no-loss, and one was most of max loss. Way way ahead on these.

hit $173 AH
Esteban du Plantier
AG
Nice. Going slightly ITM on one wing is ideal. Only real way to lose is if it moves way past.
BaylorSpineGuy
So….there is a sizable number of puts written at 1250 or 1275…numbers currently in the money.

If those puts gets assigned, won't that also raise the share price significantly if a bunch of puts get exercised that are fairly deep ITM away from the current price?

I assume those writers are expecting the price to surge past their strike price, but if the price doesn't then continue to increase, aren't a significant number of shares then purchased at a higher price, thereby driving the price up anyway?
Brewmaster
AG
Ranger222 said:

few new positions for me -- workload decreasing, should be a bit more active

SE 11/19 350C
FB 11/19 350C
FIVE 12/17 200C
FCX 12/17 42C

would close out both November positions tomorrow AM if we had a good open -- not trying to have too much long exposure heading into Wednesday.

Had SHOP 11/5 1150C for a day trade -- cut those early for +50%, but those could also run tomorrow with SHOP at 1130.

SNAP was the other I was watching for weekly calls...55C...had an order in for .6 and then they took off towards the end of day and settled ~0.85....will revisit in the morning
Nice work! looking forward to seeing more of your posts! I've been following FIVE, you're probably ITM very soon.
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
I got assigned a bunch of snap. Keeping it until 60
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
Well, I was right about ROKU but I missed it.
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
If you are a wish "holder" like me, the 11/19 7C isn't bad to sell.

I'm cool getting assigned there and if not, it's good premium to continue lowering base.
TxAG#2011
COIN earnings are next week and I'm certain they will absolutely blow it out. Shiba volume is enormous.
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
TxAG#2011 said:

COIN earnings are next week and I'm certain they will absolutely blow it out. Shiba volume is enormous.

Are you going to buy OTM calls? I will probably buy a strangle.
azul_rain
correction on TSLA? Stop loss order at 900 ... i want to keep riding the waves
TxAG#2011

TxAG#2011 said:

Are you going to buy OTM calls? I will probably buy a strangle.

Already in calls a couple months out. Heavily biased but I think cryppy goes on another big run
First Page Last Page
Page 4600 of 6619

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.