Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

24,048,984 Views | 231657 Replies | Last: 12 min ago by Cru
mazag08
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Not sure if anyone caught this, but WWR has a gap dating back to 9/30/2020 on the 1D chart. It's only a 12 cent gap.. but it does line up almost perfectly with it's 85% retracement of its 2-year high from its ATL.

As much as I hate to say it, I think it could be on a collision course with that gap down to about $2.30. It's frankly lost all support levels and there is nothing between where it's at now and that gap.

Part of me is rooting for it. Because I will double or triple my position if it gets below $2.50
Spoony Love
AG
I take this as good news. Thanks.
Ags2013
AG
Man I sold out of PHUN on Friday but I'm still pissed for ya'll that they won't let it go up
cptthunder
$LUV has been getting beat up this month and is now really close to support levels from July/August
Im going to start added some shares here and keep an eye on options if this bounces off support in the $47 ish range
Triple_Bagger
Reddit filed a counter Citizens Petition for Cassava Sciences and Simufilam requesting the FDA approve the drug immediately....

https://www.regulations.gov/document/FDA-2021-P-1147-0001

BTFD
Philip J Fry
AG
SPCE. Come on, you know you want 24.
Farmer @ Johnsongrass, TX
I'm with ya! Rip the band-aid off.
gougler08
AG
CrazyRichAggie said:

ProgN said:

CrazyRichAggie said:

WTI over $85 dollars, October 2014 was the last time we saw these prices.
FJB

Got damn thats awesome
mazag08
AG
PLTR

I've been trying to identify a bullish wave scenario on the action since May. But the top out in the $29 region and the failure to close the gap above from February at $31.34 left it well short of being assumed to be in an impulse move off of it's May 11 low.

There are two scenarios I'm left with.

1. It's in a weirdly shaped 3-wave a-b-c impulse move (as opposed to the standard 5-wave) and the next couple of months will take us back to the highs we saw in February of this year. The first target to confirm would be taking out last month's high of $29.29, then closing the gap at $31.35 with nothing more than clear corrective retracements off of those milestones.

2. The past 6 months have merely been the b-wave of a deeper retracement from the beginning of the year highs. Which would put this current action in a c-wave which usually takes the shape of 5 waves down. And we would currently be looking for a top in the 2nd wave at this very moment. To confirm, it would need to drop below $24 without going above last month's high first, and then below $20.55. There's a small small small gap down from last year at $16.10 that it would clearly aim for. This structure would likely not go deeper than that.

You have your levels. I wouldn't get too bullish or bearish until there's confirmation one way or the other.
Red Pear Luke (BCS)
Sponsor
AG
Sold out of some TSLA Weeklies for a quick 40%. Gonna have to sit on my hands now for a bit.
Ags2013
AG
Some ELOX volume
McInnis 03
AG

***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
ETH - Extended Trading Hours --- RTH - Regular Trading Hours
ORH - Opening Range (1st 30min) High --- ORL - Opening Range Low
R1, R2, R3 - Resistance 1, 2, or 3 --- S1, S2, S3 - Support 1, 2 or 3
H-town ag
AG
Thoughts on trading VIX ... several days ago I followed some VIX calls on Nov 17 - $22 Calls. I'm down about 40% now. Do I cut losses here are hang on as a hedge?
spud1910
AG
H-town ag said:

Thoughts on trading VIX ... several days ago I followed some VIX calls on Nov 17 - $22 Calls. I'm down about 40% now. Do I cut losses here are hang on as a hedge?
I am holding as hedge.
agdaddy04
AG
For you guys is VEON a long term hold, or after it finally broke its long stagnant pattern, is it one to ditch?
H-town ag
AG
spud1910 said:

H-town ag said:

I am holding as hedge.
Thanks!
zag213004
AG
agdaddy04 said:

For you guys is VEON a long term hold, or after it finally broke its long stagnant pattern, is it one to ditch?

I want it to complete it's 2.75ish cup
FTAG 2000
AG
spud1910 said:

H-town ag said:

I am holding as hedge.
Same. Only takes one abnormal day to run it up.

mazag08
AG
H-town ag said:

I got $17's for Nov. Market is still in decision making territory. I still think we could see a deeper pullback. But if not, we're due a minor retracement of the last two week's action. Either way, I don't think you abandon ship at this point.
mazag08
AG
agdaddy04 said:

If you can, search my previous posts on VEON. I had a chart a month or two back that identified it's path. It's been following perfectly.
mazag08
AG
Here's my VEON post from a while ago.

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Here's what I see happening.. the first part easier to measure than the rest, but gonna give it a try anyway.

We should have already bottomed "for today" at SPX 4367. We will then have an upward correction to the 4420 to 4440 range, followed by another drop to the 4330 range. This could happen by the end of the tomorrow or early next week.

Then, we will have another corrective rally to between the same 4420 and 4440 range and possibly even up to previous highs before resuming back downward for the bottom of this drop to between 4175 and 4270.

Lots can change, and this can be WAY choppier than what I outlined. But that's my basic attempt at outlining this Wave 4 down.

After that, we rally hard in a 5th wave to between 4700 and 4900 by the end of the year or early next year. Then you can get ready for the late February / early March 300-500 point drop.

You mentioned VEON yesterday that you had some ideas on what it is doing. I'm in calls for VEON and am curious as to it's recent volitility up then down and whether or not we will see it resume it's darvas box, break up, or break down
Here it is..

Essentially, it completed a cup and entered the Darvish box.

The last run up filled a gap at $2.10 level from late Feb 27-28 of last year on the daily chart.

There's another gap down earlier on Feb 13 & 14 of 2020 at the $2.70 level which also coincides with a bigger cup completion.

I drew a channel starting with the lowest low to the point where it filled the gap, then down to the next low (which was recent.. if it goes lower, then lower end of the channel adjusts with it.. which will merely extend the timeframe that we could see the gap fill).

So you can now see potential for the next gap and cup fill at $2.70 - $2.80 level.

After that who knows.

And here's where we are

agdaddy04
AG
awesome, thanks.
cptthunder
Seems mighty quite in here for the fact that the SP500 just hit ATHs
Did 59South peg the board last week as a bear den now haha
Im personally scratching my head on how but youve got to remember trade whats in front of you
agdaddy04
AG
Is TSLA really the only thing giving NIO a 5% bump today?
mazag08
AG
agdaddy04 said:

awesome, thanks.
No problem. It's a tasty nut for this blind squirrell.
agdaddy04
AG
mazag08 said:

agdaddy04 said:

awesome, thanks.
No problem. It's a tasty nut for this blind squirrell.
haha, I think you've found quite a few.
agdaddy04
AG
I know it's broken right now, but any hope for PSFE to come back around? I bought into it at the highs back when it was BFT. Been one of my biggest losers.
cptthunder
Couldnt help my self and bought a SPY 455P for 10/27
FTAG 2000
AG
cptthunder said:

Seems mighty quite in here for the fact that the SP500 just hit ATHs
Did 59South peg the board last week as a bear den now haha
Im personally scratching my head on how but youve got to remember trade whats in front of you

Can't speak for everyone but i've been doing some heavy position maintenance last week and today.

Been waiting for some opportunities to rebalance, take out the trash, and position for end of year.
agdaddy04
AG
Quote:

Amazon Expected to Report Q3 Results Above High End of Outlook, Wedbush Analysts Say
BY MT Newswires
12:42 PM ET 10/25/2021

12:42 PM EDT, 10/25/2021 (MT Newswires) -- Amazon.com ( AMZN) is expected to exceed the high end of its Q3 earnings outlook, driven by seasonal trends, e-commerce share gains, back-to-school shopping, a preference to shop online amid the pandemic, and strong advertiser demand stemming from Apple's ( AAPL) recent privacy changes, according to Wedbush Securities.

Wedbush analysts said in a Monday note they project the e-commerce giant to post Q3 earnings of $13.43 per share, revenue of $116.0 billion, and operating income of $7.0 billion. This compares with the consensus estimate for earnings of $8.93 per share, revenue of $111.6 billion, and operating income of $5.5 billion.
"Amazon's ( AMZN) profitability should expand as it grows opex more slowly than revenues. Amazon Web Services, Fulfillment by Amazon ( AMZN), and ads should drive steady margin expansion, with Prime memberships driving overall retail revenue growth," the analysts said, noting that Amazon Web Services, in particular, is expected to grow more than 30% year over year.

"Looking ahead, we see further room for upside contingent upon a material worsening of the global pandemic, greater-than-expected levels of advertiser interest, and accelerating business adoption of Amazon's ( AMZN) cloud storage services."

The analysts maintained their outperform rating and a 12-month price target of $4,300 on Amazon ( AMZN), which is scheduled to report its Q3 results on Oct. 28.

MT Newswires does not provide investment advice. Unauthorized reproduction is strictly prohibited.
FTAG 2000
AG
People talk about November and end of year being bullish. I know nothing is absolute but is that a fair assessment?

Trying to figure out whether to hold some bags or jettison them, with the idea of buying back in 31 days later at lower (some, not all) or hold for higher.

Ccutamu
$XELA with a pop. Up 27%.
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
Triple_Bagger said:

Reddit filed a counter Citizens Petition for Cassava Sciences and Simufilam requesting the FDA approve the drug immediately....

https://www.regulations.gov/document/FDA-2021-P-1147-0001

Bought a handful of 95/120 spreads for nov for under .2
Triple_Bagger
I picked up some weekly C50s this morning. Looks like it wants to get there today.
BTFD
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
Nice! That was the smarter bet...
First Page Last Page
Page 4582 of 6619

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.