Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

24,046,349 Views | 231655 Replies | Last: 4 hrs ago by Heineken-Ashi
McInnis 03
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
My $7 warrants are $21 lol

Dwacw
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
ETH - Extended Trading Hours --- RTH - Regular Trading Hours
ORH - Opening Range (1st 30min) High --- ORL - Opening Range Low
R1, R2, R3 - Resistance 1, 2, or 3 --- S1, S2, S3 - Support 1, 2 or 3
KaneIsAble
AG
What happened to DNOW? Been quietly rising and volume was way high today and a big drop.
Dan Scott
AG
$70
Chef Elko
AG
Y'all having PHUN yet?!?!
ProgN
Dan Scott said:

$70
ProgN
Dan Scott said:

$70
I'd be looking for them to do an offering immediately.
will25u
What do you mean by that? Again, pretty new to this stock stuff.
ProgN
Issue and sell more shares at this elevated price to raise capital to use to grow Trump's social media. It would be dilutive to the shares and you'd probably see it drop. I'm just trading it so I don't care, unless they were to announce it premarket tomorrow.
will25u
Thanks!
black_ice
ProgN said:

I just sold half my shares of DWAC after hours. I can't gamble all that profit because I'd be sick, sick, sick if this doesn't continue tomorrow at the open.

I'm still holding all my shares. This ***** better keep mooning mañana.
ProgN
black_ice said:

ProgN said:

I just sold half my shares of DWAC after hours. I can't gamble all that profit because I'd be sick, sick, sick if this doesn't continue tomorrow at the open.

I'm still holding all my shares. This ***** better keep mooning mañana.
I held half overnight but I plan to sell at the open or within the first hour. They'd be foolish not to do an offering and plow that money into Trump's media via hosting or other.
BaylorSpineGuy
I was just thinking about RGS tonight. Continues to be beaten down and not nearly seeing the volume it saw several weeks ago.

This reminded me of another American staple (niche company) that was beaten down from a high in the 70s all the way down to $1.50. TUP. Tupperware. This stock rebounded all the way to nearly $40 and has now fallen back to the $23 range.

This was another company on the verge of going under, changed its company strategy to adapt to the times, and it has roared back massively. It went from $1.40 to almost $18 last year in a span of about 5 months. Both of these stocks have small floats, fairly high short % of float (22-25% or so), and are longtime American companies dating back 70+ yrs.

I am long. I have won many radio contests because I refuse to hang up!! LFG!!!

Brewmaster
AG
BaylorSpineGuy said:

I was just thinking about RGS tonight. Continues to be beaten down and not nearly seeing the volume it saw several weeks ago.

This reminded me of another American staple (niche company) that was beaten down from a high in the 70s all the way down to $1.50. TUP. Tupperware. This stock rebounded all the way to nearly $40 and has now fallen back to the $23 range.

This was another company on the verge of going under, changed its company strategy to adapt to the times, and it has roared back massively. It went from $1.40 to almost $18 last year in a span of about 5 months. Both of these stocks have small floats, fairly high short % of float (22-25% or so), and are longtime American companies dating back 70+ yrs.

black_ice
BREwmaster said:

BaylorSpineGuy said:

TexAgs1992
AG 2000' said:

AG 2000' said:

Triple_Bagger said:

Apple iOS killing a few companies who depend on your data for ad revenue.

Is it them, or the massive black hole of DWAC coming?
Looks like this is due to SNAPchat earnings.

Good, hope all the media companies die a painful death.

Do realize that Apple's IOS updates are not protecting you but only monopolizing their profits and their data collection to repurpose for Apple's own benefit. Nothing about it is to provide you more privacy on the web or within location services.
SpeedyAg90
AG
So much news dropping everywhere. Any sort of timeline on PINS and PYPL decision?
johnnyblaze36
AG
The hilarious part regarding DWAC is that with the crazy AH movement it's already trading $3 higher than TWTR.
lobwedgephil
Why does that matter?
Sully Dog
ProgN said:

Dan Scott said:

$70

underrated. Well done.
Deplorable Neanderthal Clinger
Sully Dog
Dan Scott said:

$70
I said **** it this morning and bought 50 shares on the news, went net free a few hours later and now have no clue what to do with this stock.
Deplorable Neanderthal Clinger
johnnyblaze36
AG
lobwedgephil said:

Why does that matter?
Does this really need an explanation? Irony is funny.
M4 Benelli
Pissed that I wussed out and only gobbled 100 at $16. I swore off SPACs after Ackman burned me with PSTH. I had no doubt this was going to rocket off Papa Trump love and anti Big Tech sentiment. Either way, may celebrate with a hearty feast tonight if this pump keeps up.

Also got a big day with CLF earnings this morning. These steel companies should be moving like DWAC with all the FCF they're estimated to have. Been a long waiting game since Q4 21.
McInnis 03
AG
Phun $5.86

I grabbed 100 shares for fun yesterday at 1.56
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
ETH - Extended Trading Hours --- RTH - Regular Trading Hours
ORH - Opening Range (1st 30min) High --- ORL - Opening Range Low
R1, R2, R3 - Resistance 1, 2, or 3 --- S1, S2, S3 - Support 1, 2 or 3
ProgN
Morning guys and gals, let's get the party started.
ProgN
PHUN !!!
Aggies1322
AG
What is the boards consensus on WWR? Some of those LEAPS look great. I haven't been able to keep up lately and wasn't sure if the board still believed it was a sleeping giant?
FJ43
Morning gents! Good luck on y'alls lotto Friday!
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.
Proverbs 13:11

E
AG
Is PHUN right now considered a blowoff top?

I've been screwed too many times, so I'm gonna go next free at open
FJ43
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.

FJ43

gig em 02
johnnyblaze36 said:

lobwedgephil said:

Why does that matter?
Does this really need an explanation? Irony is funny.

I think his point is that you are confusing share price with market cap.
FJ43

ProgN
FJ43 said:

Morning gents! Good luck on y'alls lotto Friday!

Morning FJ,

I think we need you to wear Gus this morning.
tam2002
AG
Aggies1322 said:

What is the boards consensus on WWR? Some of those LEAPS look great. I haven't been able to keep up lately and wasn't sure if the board still believed it was a sleeping giant?

My thoughts are it needs to start going up
scoodogg
AG
I went net free on PHUN early this morning at $5.15. I've got an order to sell a little more at $7+. I guess I'll hold the rest and see what happens.
First Page Last Page
Page 4571 of 6619

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.