Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

24,042,476 Views | 231653 Replies | Last: 20 min ago by ProgN
BaylorSpineGuy
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Except for the fact that I'm in them lol. That'll send it to 460 in a hurry ;-).
Triple_Bagger
It's funny how that always seems to happen. I got stopped out of my SPY puts at the low of day......

Thanks for the tip on DRI. I bought a 145/140 put spread on Monday when it lost $148. Sold it for a double this morning.
n_touch
BREwmaster said:

why would PYPL buy PINS? serious question. this smells like a pump n dump.
Merchant services from Sop Pinterest. I bet that they will change it up and you will start to see some sort of storefront aspect with it.
BaylorSpineGuy
I charge 10%…..not sure if I made that clear ;-).

Or I could just give you all my money and you can try and grow it. I am poison to wealth growth/creation.
Philip J Fry
AG
EVC continues to be reliable workhorse for me.
JbKing45
$WWR seems to be dead money. Really hoping to see some customer interest.
BaylorSpineGuy
I'm anxiously waiting the bad decisions of the Teutonic Knights, Mughal Empire, Saladin, and all of history to crash the market today.

It's 2,000 years in the making!
YNWA_AG
AG
JbKing45 said:

Just want to see Pelosi buy some shares so we know how big we are going to hit
JbKing45
YNWA_AG said:

JbKing45 said:

Haha So true! needed that laugh.
FTAG 2000
AG
PFE (Pfizer) getting ready to break out of its three month channel.

BenRev09
AG
Copper play CSFFF looks to be breaking out of a darvis box, no options though
Red Rover
AG
Does the SAVA chart constitute a head and shoulders if we close down here today?
Farmer @ Johnsongrass, TX
$30,000 Millionaire

I can't remember verbatim, was breaking 4549 on S&P your number to go bullish? I don't remember the significance, will you repeat the thoughts associated with the number. (If I got the number wrong, I apologize in advance.)

Thank you
Bob Knights Paper Hands
YNWA_AG said:

JbKing45 said:

I have started selling some of my most red WWR lots today to book a loss. I hope I will be able to buy these back in a month. If WWR closes above the 5-day SMA before then I will look to get back in. I think we'll still be waiting for any major moves for awhile still and I'd like to offset some of my gains from other trades.
mazag08
AG
I don't know how many times some of you need to be told.. WWR is not and has never been expected to do any meaningful action until early to mid next year at the earliest.
astros4545
AG
Tomas Hermensa said:

YNWA_AG said:

JbKing45 said:

I have started selling some of my most red WWR lots today to book a loss. I hope I will be able to buy these back in a month. If WWR closes above the 5-day SMA before then I will look to get back in. I think we'll still be waiting for any major moves for awhile still and I'd like to offset some of my gains from other trades.

Good idea
Brewmaster
AG
mazag08
AG
Plus WWR is sitting at the 78.6% retrace from it's pop in October 2020. If you are selling, you're selling near the bottom.
BrokeAssAggie
BREwmaster said:

why would PYPL buy PINS? serious question. this smells like a pump n dump.

https://on.mktw.net/3DUa84G

The key value proposition for PayPal would be to have an anchor in internet and/or e-commerce and social media, which helps diversify away from standard online checkout," Mizuho's Dan Dolev wrote. "Down the road, PayPal could potentially add more shopping capabilities, and boost its e-commerce presence, potentially competing with other large online retailers like Amazon

Farmer @ Johnsongrass, TX said:

CVX

$112.26 / +$0.56

$112.89 - HOD

$113.11 - 52WH

I think it has a lot higher to go.

Earnings report on 10/29

FWIW
Got as high as $113.09....so far
Bob Knights Paper Hands
Well, but RUBI popped a bit bit earlier than expected and WWR itself has bumped $10 a couple of times in the last 18 months. With the Federal Government waving trillions of dollars around, I can easily see a scenario where prospective buyers get in small, domestic growth materials companies and we see a huge run.
Bob Knights Paper Hands
mazag08 said:

Plus WWR is sitting at the 78.6% retrace from it's pop in October 2020. If you are selling, you're selling near the bottom.

Yes, I agree with this. I'm hoping it stays close to this level for me to buy back at a lower cost basis and offset taxable gains, but I'll be watching it to pounce back in if it reverses.
McInnis 03
AG
AG 2000' said:

PFE (Pfizer) getting ready to break out of its three month channel.

This post....BROUGHT TO YOU BY PFIZER!
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
ETH - Extended Trading Hours --- RTH - Regular Trading Hours
ORH - Opening Range (1st 30min) High --- ORL - Opening Range Low
R1, R2, R3 - Resistance 1, 2, or 3 --- S1, S2, S3 - Support 1, 2 or 3
McInnis 03
AG
Steve accidentally blocked me again and last time I had to depend on Moose to @ him to get me unblocked
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
McInnis 03
AG
McInnis 03 said:

Steve accidentally blocked me again and last time I had to depend on Moose to @ him to get me unblocked

Use a burner twitter dummy

B&I Key:
Dan Scott
AG
WWR announced they are building a plant that cost $200M which will take about 18 months to complete. They only have $120M cash. They will then generate $20M cash flow after it's completed. Until then, they need to find the extra cash.

They've already diluted half the company this year. They sold 9.3M shares to Cantor at about $5/share and with Lincoln Park Capital Fund sold 5M shares at about $6/share. Lincoln Park can buy 10.8M more shares. That would dilute the company about 33% based on shares outstanding today. Lincoln Park has been associated with pump and dumps.

This one will take time. Let's hope for no construction start delays.

CVX

$112.26 / +$0.56

$112.89 - HOD

$113.11 - 52WH

I think it has a lot higher to go.

Earnings report on 10/29

FWIW
Got as high as $113.09....so far
$113.16 - NEW - 52WH

$113.13 / +$1.43 Close

I was going to sell Mar Covered Calls on CVX and Mar/Apr Covered Calls on XOM after they report earnings 10/29, but I think I might sell before 10/29.

What a day!
$30,000 Millionaire
AG

$30,000 Millionaire

I can't remember verbatim, was breaking 4549 on S&P your number to go bullish? I don't remember the significance, will you repeat the thoughts associated with the number. (If I got the number wrong, I apologize in advance.)

Thank you
New ATH.
Red Pear Luke (BCS)
Sponsor
AG
TSLA Beat on earnings. Biggest tidbit - Gross Margins net of any credits was 28.8%. Which is potentially the highest on record.
Dan Scott
AG
Dan Scott said:

WWR announced they are building a plant that cost $200M which will take about 18 months to complete. They only have $120M cash. They will then generate $20M cash flow after it's completed. Until then, they need to find the extra cash.

They've already diluted half the company this year. They sold 9.3M shares to Cantor at about $5/share and with Lincoln Park Capital Fund sold 5M shares at about $6/share. Lincoln Park can buy 10.8M more shares. That would dilute the company about 33% based on shares outstanding today. Lincoln Park has been associated with pump and dumps.

This one will take time. Let's hope for no construction start delays.
Also what I find concerning and tell me if I'm wrong, but they don't have all the financing secured yet. They made it sound like they will finance as they go. Is this normal? Wouldn't that open us the risk of taking a terrible deal because you're already balls deep into the project.

Also how do you not have a presentation slides to go with your announcement...even if it's the same stuff provided before, make it visible. Cmon man!
BaylorSpineGuy
What are your thoughts on the divergence on the S&P 500 price-volume?

It has climbed a big hill in a short time on low volume with several gap-ups.

Is this thing gonna fall hard? Everyone scared to death with all the FUD in the media, and yet the indexes just keep pushing. It's hard to reconcile.
$30,000 Millionaire said:

$30,000 Millionaire

Thank you
New ATH.
Duh,....guess I shoulda looked first. LOL!

Regardless, thank you. : )

Been heavily focused on my BTI.
Ragoo
AG
I am out of WWR. Took my load. Removed from watchlist.
BrokeAssAggie
Ragoo said:

cptthunder
CrazyRichAggie said:

Ragoo said:

A few more of these and my TexAg alert should go off that signals the final round of buying to commence haha
First Page Last Page
Page 4565 of 6619

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.