Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

24,030,931 Views | 231620 Replies | Last: 25 min ago by Chef Elko
BaylorSpineGuy
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Anyone knowledgeable of this newly public company, CCSI?

It sounds eerily similar to a concept I've been working on with my wife's uncle. Was a concept on interfacing between different healthcare EHR's, data conversion, etc. Looks like they may have beat me to it.

The deep OTM premiums are juiced….wondering if selling OTM puts is worth a play here?
Philip J Fry
AG
FJ43 said:

Well Gents....

I have decided to officially reengage the aerospace defense market for another round. The project I've been on the past few weeks morphed into deciding to embrace it with a larger commitment.

While it will cramp my 'retired' lifestyle and being a very active trader, it is a PE opportunity that I couldn't pass up. Great PE group, company, people, potential, throw in an M&A, equity play and the lure of getting back in the saddle for another chance to build something.

I'll be back to shares, selling premium and the occasional options play.

After this one I will plan to just trade full time and stay home with momma FJ. She's ready for me to start shaving again for now...........

$30,000 Millionaire
AG
Very low volume today. I am curious what tomorrow brings. Remember that we have a large gap below now.
FJ43
$30,000 Millionaire said:

Very low volume today. I am curious what tomorrow brings. Remember that we have a large gap below now.
The previous gap ended up filling. Maybe it's down the road but who knows. Could be a god scalp day with OpEx tomorrow playing the range.
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.
Proverbs 13:11

Philip J Fry
AG
RMCF UP 4% today. Almost like clockwork.
BaylorSpineGuy
Keep eye on CRXT and SNOA. Both low float pharma stocks with high short interest.

Take particular notice of SNOA. Float is only a tick over 2M shares with more than 30% short interest. About every 35-40 days it has a quick spike and retreat. Maybe a good play if timed well. No options chain available.
Brewmaster
AG
from Tic:

@TicTocTick

Michael Burry is not wrong
He's just early S&P500 is gonna shed 70-80% within 1-2 years
That's a no brainer
It's just how to time it and how to play it which requires some effort

azul_rain
70-80% isnt that depression level records ?
Killin Me Smalls
AG
BREwmaster said:

from Tic:

@TicTocTick

That's a no brainer

How to time it? If it's going to shed 80%, GTFO now and run for the hills.
Chef Elko
AG
No way in HELL the S&P drops 80% unless we are in a nuclear war.

SPY December 16 2022 $100 puts are at $0.26. Buy em up! lol
AgCPA95
AG
$BBIG about 30% move up in the last 2 hours of open market today to $8.55. Drifted down to around $8 AH, but incredible volume those last 2 hours. I'm riding some net free shares, but if you are not you may want to trim to recover your capital.
McInnis 03
AG
Looks like risk back on...

AudJpy
mazag08
AG
BREwmaster said:

from Tic:

@TicTocTick

That's a no brainer

Yup. I'd say 61-78%, but pretty much correct. We have 1.5-2 years of crazy bull left. Then it's greater depression time.

Just look at an all time S&P chart. Even adjusting it to log scale doesn't help. There's a massive correction due.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
So the market will go either up or down.

Got any more insights? I'd like to subscribe to your newsletter.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Also anyone who thinks the S&P drops 70% is insane.
La Bamba
AG
70-80%? Caaaaah' mon….
spud1910
AG
Best wishes with the move. Just don't totally desert us. When I have to get up and pee at 3 AM, I always have to check out your thoughts for the day!
mazag08
AG
Brian Earl Spilner said:

Also anyone who thinks the S&P drops 70% is insane.
Market dropped nearly 61% during the financial crisis.

59 South
AG
Farmer @ Johnsongrass, TX
BREwmaster said:

from Tic:

@TicTocTick

That's a no brainer

It's just a matter of identifying what the catalyst will be to cause the downturn. The "when" is the second step.
FJ43

Mornun!

Wow catching up on the thread and we are headed for Armageddon.

But for now....

US = Green
EU = Green
Asia = Green

SPY 445.46...ish is what I will be watching to see if we get to, reject and or break.
VIX in the 16s...bullish...for now.

OpEx day so wouldn't get over my skiis too much is scalping.

FYI we have another gap up on lower volume the past few days so keep in mind they often fill at some point.

We all need to make a buck after the last 4-6 weeks choppy markets so let's not jinx the potential reversals here......

Trade wisely!

Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.

FJ43
Lotto ideas.....

ProgN
FJ43 said:

Mornun!

Wow catching up on the thread and we are headed for Armageddon.

But for now....

US = Green
EU = Green
Asia = Green

SPY 445.46...ish is what I will be watching to see if we get to, reject and or break.
VIX in the 16s...bullish...for now.

OpEx day so wouldn't get over my skiis too much is scalping.

FYI we have another gap up on lower volume the past few days so keep in mind they often fill at some point.

We all need to make a buck after the last 4-6 weeks choppy markets so let's not jinx the potential reversals here......

Trade wisely!

" aww, you fingers hurt? Well now your back is gonna hurt because you just pulled landscaping duty"
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
Mornin fj!
Mancini got progressively less cautious as yesterday developed, curious what his next post will be. Hope for strong open and i think I'll sell my sell my last expiring 444 calls. Zm lottos look to be a bust, high hopes for the sofi ones. And I'm really excited about getting assigned prog at 2.5 (sold puts at .4, could have done better, could have done worse)
FJ43
NRD09 said:

Mornin fj!
Mancini got progressively less cautious as yesterday developed, curious what his next post will be. Hope for strong open and i think I'll sell my sell my last expiring 444 calls. Zm lottos look to be a bust, high hopes for the sofi ones. And I'm really excited about getting assigned prog at 2.5 (sold puts at .4, could have done better, could have done worse)
Morning NRD!

I find Mancini very good at levels. Him being a levels trader he is pretty dialed into them and I have always appreciated his flexibility to trade either way.

Today may be a good lotto day and I am going to try and at least participate on one of them. I have some AAPL lottos on but that is about it in terms of scalps. Wondering is 145 will be a magnet since its gapping up. Will need to get rid of those one way or the other today....usually by 1EST for me.

I may start setting some alerts for longer out VIX calls. We get into the 15s (15.50-15.75ish) and I will probably buy some out 4-6 weeks out as a trade.

Charismatic Megafauna
AG
Vxx calls are usually my most reliable play and i keep forgetting about them. This would truly be an unusual opex if vix continued to drop through the day! I like the idea of buying for next monthly opex though...
cageybee77
AG
it was up a bit more than that when I looked. but I see it hasn't moved any more so maybe "false alarm".
Triple_Bagger
BaylorSpineGuy said:

Keep eye on CRXT and SNOA. Both low float pharma stocks with high short interest.

Take particular notice of SNOA. Float is only a tick over 2M shares with more than 30% short interest. About every 35-40 days it has a quick spike and retreat. Maybe a good play if timed well. No options chain available.
A day late on SNOA. Up 33% premarket

FJ43

FJ43
spud1910 said:

Best wishes with the move. Just don't totally desert us. When I have to get up and pee at 3 AM, I always have to check out your thoughts for the day!
Thanks. Not going anywhere and will keep checking in for sure. Hopefully I can still post a morning snap shot here and there.

BaylorSpineGuy
Looks like I should've found that 2 days ago lol
FJ43

Lotto's

Possible lotto trades

NFLX
640C over 637

NVDA
220C over 218.60

AVGO
505C over 500

mazag08
AG
This has probably been mentioned, but the major indexes all gapped up big yesterday. SPY closed a gap from a month ago. I think they all reverese either today or early next week and we go back down.
McInnis 03
AG
Does 4500 trade today? I'll go with "probably"

***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
ETH - Extended Trading Hours --- RTH - Regular Trading Hours
ORH - Opening Range (1st 30min) High --- ORL - Opening Range Low
R1, R2, R3 - Resistance 1, 2, or 3 --- S1, S2, S3 - Support 1, 2 or 3
Brewmaster
AG
Killin Me Smalls said:

BREwmaster said:

from Tic:

@TicTocTick

That's a no brainer

How to time it? If it's going to shed 80%, GTFO now and run for the hills.
thank y'all for the laughs yeah 70 to 80% would mean something catastrophic would have to happen.

now let's make some money on lotttos!
First Page Last Page
Page 4553 of 6618

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.