Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

24,032,610 Views | 231624 Replies | Last: 10 min ago by Happygilmore20
rgleml
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
20 years ago today, Goldman Sachs placed Enron stock on their recommended buy list.
Brewmaster
AG
NRD09 said:

Mancini says 4305 is buyable. I'm game!
that might line up with OA wanting 135 on AAPL too
agdaddy04
AG
rgleml said:

20 years ago today, Goldman Sachs placed Enron stock on their recommended buy list.
In October of 2001?!? Seriously?
ProgN
rgleml said:

Charismatic Megafauna
AG
At 2:59 it occurred to me that i should sell expiring 1.5 calls on my dnn shares. Easy money, couldn't get it in on time, maybe tomorrow.
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
Ccutamu said:

USWS is cruising today. 32.5%.

Does anyone know what PT 30K had on this play or long term hold?

I think this can keep going. Nobody went broke taking profits
You don’t trade for money, you trade for freedom.
Triple_Bagger
Anyone know what's going on with PROG? Did WSB get ahold of this ticker or something?

It's up another 6% AH after running up 60% today and traded the entire float 10 times.
Philip J Fry
AG
PROG has been part of the short squeeze reddit for a while now.
FJ43

SPY

Posted this chart a few days ago warning to mind the gap. Updated chart below. Well.....we traded above and filled the gap today. All EMAs lost except 100 again.

If I was guessing..... we go red to green tomorrow but the 21EMA would be what I would watch for rejection. Just a guess.

Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.
Proverbs 13:11

Ccutamu
Thanks.
cmk10
AG
WWR after hours!!! Boom
E
AG
WWR
ProgN
WWR up pretty good AH
tamu2009
AG
Those WWR $5 calls may print tomorrow if this holds up overnight.
spud1910
AG
cmk10 said:

WWR after hours!!! Boom
Just came to ask what happened!
BrokeAssAggie
Give me some more volume!!
slacker00
AG
Quote:

Just came to ask what happened!

https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20211011005691/en/
FTAG 2000
AG
WWR news -

Quote:

WWR Study Scope Addresses Increased Customer Interest by Increasing Production Rates

CENTENNIAL, Colo. --(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Wes****er Resources Inc. (NYSE American: WWR) ("Wes****er" or the "Company"), a battery grade natural graphite development company, today is pleased to announce results from its Definitive Feasibility Study ("DFS") for its Coosa Graphite Project's production facility that is planned for construction at a site located near Kellyton, Alabama . Alabama Graphite Products, LLC , a wholly owned subsidiary of WWR, will be the operator of this facility.
TxAgLaw03RW
AG
Too late, looks like other members of the WWR board posted links.
Engine10
AG
$WWR feasibility study results posted! Should see a nice bump here now that this unknown is revealed, startup not likely at the plant till early 2023 though

Killin Me Smalls
AG
are we rich?!
FTAG 2000
AG
Good to see Jamie Dimon with his quarterly 'bitcoin is worthless' rant, as Bitcoin makes a run at 60K.

FTAG 2000
AG
PROG up 222% since announcing its offering
McInnis 03
AG
GO TWEET ABOUT WWR
E
AG
Should have kept averaging down… it's still not at my break even
Michael Cera Palin
AG
If these prices hold into tomorrow I'll open the day in the green on my $3.97 cost basis
Cookiemonster64
I'm days behind on seeing this response, but thanks slacker! That's good information I hadn't considered yet. Looks like the tighter spread will produce better returns, but, the break even point requires a larger move in your direction. Appreciate that perspective though...looks like you put some effort into that post....so, obligatory username doesn't check out.
FTAG 2000
AG
WSB and Atlas talking about a gamma squeeze on PROG. Yes please.
cjo03
AG
Engine10 said:

$WWR feasibility study results posted! Should see a nice bump here now that this unknown is revealed, startup not likely at the plant till early 2023 though

so... with the AH jump, I assume this is favorable? or is it just because they said something?
cjo03
AG
edit: nvm, 6% drop appears to be a glitch maybe..

what happened to NVDA after hours??

98PercenterAg
AG
B-B-But wait, I wasn't done buying
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
So do we sell some calls and trust that the manipulators are going to keep it under $5 for opex fri? Or is that playing with fire?
tlepoC
AG
yeah, dont do that
Red Rover
AG
Red Rover said:

I bought some lottos just now WWR 11/19 $5C for $0.08. The catalyst is the potential release of the feasibility study. I had GTC orders set for $0.05 for awhile and didn't get them filled so I moved those up today. Other than that I'm just watching and cheering on the market. We had a nice 'h' on VIX this morning and the indices are all looking salty.

Holy crap! If this stays above $4 for the open these lottos are going to be 10 baggers. Great call on the VIX going down also.
TriumphForks
AG
Red Rover said:

I bought some lottos just now WWR 11/19 $5C for $0.08. The catalyst is the potential release of the feasibility study. I had GTC orders set for $0.05 for awhile and didn't get them filled so I moved those up today. Other than that I'm just watching and cheering on the market. We had a nice 'h' on VIX this morning and the indices are all looking salty.
Lucky you.
First Page Last Page
Page 4542 of 6618

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.