Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

24,043,660 Views | 231655 Replies | Last: 4 min ago by Heineken-Ashi
n_touch
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Billy Baroo said:

As someone whose largest holdings include ELOX, WWR, CLOV, and PLTR, think I'll be hitting up Spec's on the way home for some more bourbon after the last two days.
Agreed
La Bamba
AG
Billy Baroo said:

As someone whose largest holdings include ELOX, WWR, CLOV, and PLTR, think I'll be hitting up Spec's on the way home for some more bourbon after the last two days.
Hang in there. ELOX is a Nov/Dec name and WWR is a 2022 name. Hard to stomach the price movement right now, that's a fact.
GTIAG09
AG
Ride or die on the December $2 calls.
bmoochie
AG
BaylorSpineGuy said:

You should stop and get a seven haircuts first.
Fixed it
FJ43
BaylorSpineGuy said:

I cannot believe RGS is trading overall lower today.

With nearly 30% SI and 15M shares traded, we basically turned the float over today (certainly so between yesterday and today).

I can't believe this thing hasn't run yet. Need AH announcement from the company…..like they invented a new hairdo or a DIY haircut kit or something. Anything….
Easy buy/write on this one. I sold Oct calls on all shares today.
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.
Proverbs 13:11

$30,000 Millionaire
AG
Billy Baroo said:

you're not going to regret owning the last 3. just relax. trading is waiting.
You don’t trade for money, you trade for freedom.
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
and you guys thought I was crazy selling those $RGS October 7.5C for $0.35 on the spike.
FJ43
gougler08 said:

What did we ever decide to do w/ VEON?
I am totally flat on VEON now. All out. May give it another go but will sit back and watch a bit.
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.

htownhousedivided
Does anyone have the TexAgs WWR spreadsheet handy? Would like to add mine + see any updates to see the TexAgs ownership percentage.
FTAG 2000
AG
Don't know that we ever did a spreadsheet on WWR, but probably should
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
bmoochie said:

BaylorSpineGuy said:

Fixed it

We're going about this all wrong... with the new franchise model getting more haircuts won't add shareholder value, new franchises will!
Eastern tennessee have any supercuts? Maybe one in the visitors center of smoky mountain National Park? A deal with the national park service would result in dozens! 59, they got supercuts across the pond, mate?
BaylorSpineGuy
I theorize they are gonna invent the UberEats of haircuts. People drive to your house. If they patent the concept, hold onto the rocket. No one wants to get COVID while getting a chili bowl haircut circa 1994. They will come to your house for 15%.

Just a theory…
FJ43
NRD09 said:

bmoochie said:

BaylorSpineGuy said:

Fixed it

We're going about this all wrong... with the new franchise model getting more haircuts won't add shareholder value, new franchises will!
Eastern tennessee have any supercuts? Maybe one in the visitors center of smoky mountain National Park? A deal with the national park service would result in dozens! 59, they got supercuts across the pond, mate?

There actually is in East TN. My son actually gets his hair cut at the one in Sevierville which is all connected with Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg.

But surely 59 can lend a hand getting a franchise across the pond.

BaylorSpineGuy
OA needs to drop in and buy 300K shares and start half a dozen franchises wherever he pleases.

Need more whales on this. This squeeze could be epic if it takes.
LOYAL AG
AG
Well we got that dead cat bounce we were expecting. Now we're sitting pretty much exactly on the support level I noted yesterday and Monday morning. This is a critical spot. We've touched this level four times in the past eight trading days. IMO we lose it tomorrow and see a fall well into the 4200's. I know Mancini has called for 4260 as his next level, I'm a bit lower than that but he's better at this than I am, obviously. Bottom line though is that I think there's more red to come. Hard to look at this chart and argue otherwise.

Bearish plays only, boys and remember cash is a position.

A fearful society is a compliant society. That's why Democrats and criminals prefer their victims to be unarmed. Gun Control is not about guns, it's about control.
cageybee77
AG
Welp CEI was fun today - made some on the way up and a little more on the dead cat. The rest was crappy.
Carlo4
AG
La Bamba said:

Billy Baroo said:

Hang in there. ELOX is a Nov/Dec name and WWR is a 2022 name. Hard to stomach the price movement right now, that's a fact.
Looking at the charts, there is an ascending trendline from it's low point of $1.18 back on 8/17. The other low point on 9/8 helps make that line. Drawing it out, looks like it's around $1.57 range. In other words, we are pretty near the "bottom" hopefully. I'll worry a little more if it closes below that.

There is also a parallel trendline on the upside that has it going well over $1.90 at this point. Use 8/27, 9/10, and 9/17. That's a 15% range in price, so definitely a harder pill to swallow than others.

khkman22
AG
H-town ag said:

AG 2000' said:

Spoony Love said:

H-town ag said:

I just entered a GTC sell order for a chunk of my WWR shares for $21.
I put in $54.20, you know for grins and giggles. Who knows, maybe this thing takes off earlier than expected.
What broker let you put that in? Fidelity wouldn't let me go above 21
I'm using Schwab. I started with 21, not sure if I can go higher.
I've got an order of $100 in on Schwab. Wouldn't let me go higher. I'm ready for the short squeeze.
H-town ag
AG
khkman22 said:

H-town ag said:

AG 2000' said:

Spoony Love said:

H-town ag said:

I just entered a GTC sell order for a chunk of my WWR shares for $21.
I put in $54.20, you know for grins and giggles. Who knows, maybe this thing takes off earlier than expected.
What broker let you put that in? Fidelity wouldn't let me go above 21
I'm using Schwab. I started with 21, not sure if I can go higher.
I've got an order of $100 in on Schwab. Wouldn't let me go higher. I'm ready for the short squeeze.
Thanks ... I will readjust my order tomorrow.

We are going to have one hell of a tailgate when we hit $100!
zag213004
AG
I'll be paying my house off if it does that and then some
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
/ES is hanging out around -2 ATR on the daily and the mean on the weekly. Bulls had better get it together or this is going to 4260.

TMOOSE
We have to close Above 4403 according to tic. 426 is a huge drop. Crazy.. Think we chop down tomorrow?
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
TMOOSE said:

We have to close Above 4403 according to tic. 426 is a huge drop. Crazy.. Think we chop down tomorrow?

I have no idea. The obvious move is down.
H-town ag
AG
Still playing some with CEI. After hours up 20%!
jwhitlock3
$30,000 Millionaire said:

and you guys thought I was crazy selling those $RGS October 7.5C for $0.35 on the spike.

Another lesson learned for me! I'll be watching this closely for a chance to sell calls against.
ProgN

Press play, sound on.
TMOOSE
Are you just hanging out and watching it?
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
Just my two cents, but you want to see the bulls retake 4400 or you want to see the bears push below yesterday's low. In the middle, it's sort of a chop fest.
Ornithopter
AG
I'm dying lol

mazag08
AG
I really need to change my name to "Gap Discipline".

There's something special about finding a gap on a chart and it almost always lining up with a wave count im tracking.

I bought SPY $440's this morning after noticing a gap above that lined up with what most would call the "dead cat bounce", but is what us Elliot Wavers call the "b wave correction of the wave 4 down". So seeing my fellow Texagers identify the same thing but call it something different.. I actually doubled down. Sold 1/4 after the morning bounce and sold the rest at the peak before close.

Turned a "dead cat bounce" day into a VERY productive day.
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
I took a long in /CL here. Stop 74.49
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
$30,000 Millionaire said:

I took a long in /CL here. Stop 74.49

Move up stop to 74.62. Boom. Guaranteed profit and I'm just gonna let this run.
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
Moved stop up to 74.70.

I'll deal with it in the morning if it hasn't closed by then. Congrats if you took.
azul_rain
For those of you that closed in the green today, youre welcome.
you may all go to hell and i will go to Texas
FJ43

Mornun!

US = green
EU - mixed
Asia - mixed

Month & QTR end so I would expect some chop today.

VIX is playing with 22 so still too high to have any bullish momentum. Need below 20.

I am playing really light on weekly plays and mostly just doing share swings and selling premium.

Maybe tomorrow we see new flows. October still not historically a great month so.......

Be safe out there......

Trade wisely!

First Page Last Page
Page 4512 of 6619

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.