Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

24,042,507 Views | 231653 Replies | Last: 22 min ago by ProgN
TxAgLaw03RW
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Now do Congress
Bob Knights Paper Hands
BayAg_14 said:

Tomas Hermensa said:

TSLA to the rest of the market: "GFYADIAF"

This aged like milk.

Yes. Apparently the rest of the market mounted a 3-man rush.
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
AG 2000' said:

SF2004 said:

What is causing this sell off?
Bond market.

Possibly also govt shut down fears?
FJ43
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.
Proverbs 13:11

FTAG 2000
AG
NRD09 said:

AG 2000' said:

SF2004 said:

What is causing this sell off?
Bond market.

Possibly also govt shut down fears?
I don't think most folks would care. I think it would be used to take it further probably though.

The big thing today is the overnight bond market action (see austinag90's post).

Brian Earl Spilner
AG
ROKU killing me
Brewmaster
AG
what we thinking on next levels? SPY

quick glance, I see 433.60's and then 429ish.

a little bit of bullish flow trickling in now though.
mazag08
AG
GILD just bounced off the lower end of its downward diagonal channel its been in since August.

Not predicting anything, but this makes the 7th touch of the channel upper or lower bounds. Usually the next move is impulsive.
Bob Knights Paper Hands
AG 2000' said:

Anyone got a read on ATER? Chart is bipolar the last two weeks.

We are in a full market dip or something bigger, but losing that 100-day SMA would be big if it holds. If it loses the 20-day then I might be out with the rest of my shares. I'll at least think about it. Was a speculative trade to begin with.
Bob Knights Paper Hands
Brian Earl Spilner said:

ROKU killing me

A/D shows that over the last 3 weeks "smart money" has been accumulating. I think this is a buy here, though I'd like for VIX to come down a bit before I put any money on it.
gougler08
AG
Tomas Hermensa said:

BayAg_14 said:

Tomas Hermensa said:

TSLA to the rest of the market: "GFYADIAF"

This aged like milk.

Yes. Apparently the rest of the market mounted a 3-man rush.
Too soon
FTAG 2000
AG
Tomas Hermensa said:

AG 2000' said:

Anyone got a read on ATER? Chart is bipolar the last two weeks.

We are in a full market dip or something bigger, but losing that 100-day SMA would be big if it holds. If it loses the 20-day then I might be out with the rest of my shares. I'll at least think about it. Was a speculative trade to begin with.

I was into some call spreads (15/20s). Legging out now to try to get to break even.

Philip J Fry
AG
Wishing I owned more RGS right now.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Tomas Hermensa said:

Brian Earl Spilner said:

ROKU killing me

A/D shows that over the last 3 weeks "smart money" has been accumulating. I think this is a buy here, though I'd like for VIX to come down a bit before I put any money on it.
Hope so. I've been adding as well.
Triple_Bagger
RGS up 3% while rest of market gets a haircut
Bob Knights Paper Hands
Tomas Hermensa said:

Any news on Qualtrics $XM? Second big red day in a row. I couldn't find anything in Seeking alpha, Google, or Twitter. I still have Oct$45 calls.

I rolled most of my Oct$45 calls to Nov$50 calls. I wish I'd sold yesterday when I broke down.
Bob Knights Paper Hands
I sold two Nov$12.5 puts as well. I'm gonna ride or die with these cause I don't think we get to $8.
gougler08
AG
Philip J Fry said:

Wishing I owned more RGS right now.
I'm up 2% so far...big money!
mazag08
AG
Ya ROKU doesn't have lower to go. It would have to go below $272.40 to signal a new low.
ProgN
CZR just went green.
BaylorSpineGuy
I canceled clinic this morning and sent my whole office for makeovers and new hair-do's.

Send this one to the moon.

I'm serious tho…..if this message board got serious about this, we could buy up shares of this company like you all did to WWR and send it. Float is only about 10-15M real shares being moved.
FJ43
mazag08 said:

Ya ROKU doesn't have lower to go. It would have to go below $272.40 to signal a new low.
Beg to differ.....if it wants to.

305.50, 299.20, 296.80, 280.67, 271.96

All ish.
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.

deadbq03
AG
BaylorSpineGuy said:

I canceled clinic this morning and sent my whole office for makeovers and new hair-do's.

Send this one to the moon.

I'm serious tho…..if this message board got serious about this, we could buy up shares of this company like you all did to WWR and send it. Float is only about 10-15M real shares being moved.
/texagsbets
McInnis 03
AG
Figures the Baylor guy would get us investigated by the SEC for market manipulation.

HE'S KIDDING SEC. HE'S KEEEEEEDING.
FTAG 2000
AG
I grabbed some GSAH 11/19 11Cs. Ten straight green days with a slow grind up from 9.80 area.

This is a SPAC that's been working on a merger, feels like that news may be coming soon. I have nothing to base that on other than it had been beaten down and volume anemic, but started picking back up late August including what might be a left goal post on 8/25.
Ragoo
AG
FJ43 said:

mazag08 said:

Beg to differ.....if it wants to.

305.50, 299.20, 296.80, 280.67, 271.96

All ish.
i will take 299.20 EOW
KY-AG 10
AG
BREwmaster said:

what we thinking on next levels? SPY

quick glance, I see 433.60's and then 429ish.

a little bit of bullish flow trickling in now though.
Please be true. The puts I grabbed earlier would benefit and offset that premarket hit I took
Chef Elko
AG
The rout is on
FJ43
VIX wants 25

Tormentos
AG
I think ATER is back at the bottom of its bull flag. Starting to scale back in here. It is also holding above the 11.20ish low during the flush last week. I'd post my chart if I could but too cheap to pay for premium
ProgN
Sen. Warren calls Fed Chair Powell a 'dangerous man,' says she will oppose his renomination

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/09/28/sen-warren-calls-fed-chair-powell-a-dangerous-man-says-she-will-oppose-his-renomination.html?__source=iosappshare%7Ccom.apple.UIKit.activity.CopyToPasteboard
FJ43
ProgN said:

Sen. Warren calls Fed Chair Powell a 'dangerous man,' says she will oppose his renomination

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/09/28/sen-warren-calls-fed-chair-powell-a-dangerous-man-says-she-will-oppose-his-renomination.html?__source=iosappshare%7Ccom.apple.UIKit.activity.CopyToPasteboard
They will eat their own before the dust settles.

Self preservation engaged.

TMOOSE
Hope you are right. Bought back covered calls that I was over 50% in. Lets see if we can get a nice bounce so I can re-enter
BaylorSpineGuy
Just call me J Pow.
62strat
AG
Red Pear Luke said:

cptthunder said:

Transitory my @$$. My family is paying $60/wk more for groceries and getting less.

Wife just told me that a box of diapers just went up $5 from a month ago (~13% increase) it's not going away anytime soon
Was looking at nighttime diapers for the 1-year old.

A box of 58 diapers cost $25 and a box of 119 cost $49 and that was before any taxes. Literally paying $0.42+ for a nighttime pee catcher.
dang, I looked through my amazon orders at diapers

Earliest I have is 2015, size 3, $42 for 222 diaper pack, now it's $78.
Then size 4 was $34 for 156 pack, now $60.

That was before the 20% off for 'subscribe and save' so it was really only $27 and $33.

These aren't nighttime, just regular; I don't think I knew of any labeled as night time.

First Page Last Page
Page 4504 of 6619

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.