Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

24,027,173 Views | 231616 Replies | Last: 6 hrs ago by ProgN
Prophet00
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Wow, how tragic. He was just posting here over the last month.
FJ43
This is very sad news. I had so hoped to meet up with him at some point both being in TN.

Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.
Proverbs 13:11

spud1910
AG
Here
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
That is horrible news all around. Ugh.
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
Big move for futures this early….
lobwedgephil
Probably put us right around 4472 resistance in the morning.
BaylorSpineGuy
Have a look at RGS. Regis Corporation. They own SuperCuts and other franchised hair salons, etc.

This stock has had unreal volume for the last 2 weeks running. Stock under $4 and also heavily shorted.
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
lobwedgephil said:

Probably put us right around 4472 resistance in the morning.

ES 4470 or so is a key level. That's SPX 4480 or so. Let's see what happens.
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
BaylorSpineGuy said:

Have a look at RGS. Regis Corporation. They own SuperCuts and other franchised hair salons, etc.

This stock has had unreal volume for the last 2 weeks running. Stock under $4 and also heavily shorted.

I like the idea. Their business will come back. Also cheap. I like cheap.
BaylorSpineGuy
Read the recent quarterly report. They have remodeled their business to become more franchise-driven.

My guess is some big news is coming soon. 10 days straight of huge volume (mix of green and red). Good news and this thing should fly. Options chain is fairly limited but calls also cheap. Planning on buying 2000 shares tomorrow morning.
lobwedgephil
Someone played a decent call spread on it this week.

Bought the 3/18/22 7.5's, sold the 12.5's. 3500 contracts.
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
BaylorSpineGuy said:

Read the recent quarterly report. They have remodeled their business to become more franchise-driven.

My guess is some big news is coming soon. 10 days straight of huge volume (mix of green and red). Good news and this thing should fly. Options chain is fairly limited but calls also cheap. Planning on buying 2000 shares tomorrow morning.

There is always going to be an industry for hair cuts.
You don’t trade for money, you trade for freedom.
FJ43

Mornun!

US & EU green with Asia slightly red this morning.....

Let's see how we start this week off and if we get above and close above 445.25-50ish today on SPY. After that I will be watching 448.20.

I don't want to see us trade below 440 IMO.

VIX at 18 here so let's keep on eye to stay below 18.

Let's hope the trading week is better than the performance against Arky....

With that.....

Trade wisely!
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.

LOYAL AG
AG
BaylorSpineGuy said:

This is an interesting find. Price is half what it was in late August when the volume spike started. RSI is 22. IV is a whopping 289%!!! Fridays P/C was .043 which is pretty bullish. Don't see any news and earnings aren't until November.

Yeah I may jump in here with you. Good find!
A fearful society is a compliant society. That's why Democrats and criminals prefer their victims to be unarmed. Gun Control is not about guns, it's about control.
cageybee77
AG
surprised the market cap is so low (i'm guessing they aren't selling much ancillary product). Imma wait until I see several days of upticks. good one to put on watch.
slacker00
AG
Not sure how they are doing around the country but the local one by me in my slice of rural America was completely closed down for covid, gone and not coming back.
Triple_Bagger
slacker00 said:

Not sure how they are doing around the country but the local one by me in my slice of rural America was completely closed down for covid, gone and not coming back.
They're trying to move to a franchise based business and reduce the number of locations they own, so this makes sense.
gig em 02
BaylorSpineGuy said:

Will be interesting to see if they can convince people to cut hair for $10 an hour in one of the most stressful hair cutting environments
AgShaun00
AG
I got to watch the americans set a ryder cup yesterday at whistling strait, it is time for the market to run. Unless someone shows me technical that say opposite
gougler08
AG
AgShaun00 said:

I got to watch the americans set a ryder cup yesterday at whistling strait, it is time for the market to run. Unless someone shows me technical that say opposite
Futures don't see to care much about our win
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
Really interesting futures action.
You don’t trade for money, you trade for freedom.
AgCPA95
AG
$BBIG making a nice pre-market run hitting $8 after closing at $6.32 on Friday. Looks like short-squeeze is in play.
McInnis 03
AG
$30,000 Millionaire said:

Tech looks like ***** ES can't hang if NQ can't either. That said, I'm long MES here lol
FJ43

McInnis 03
AG
McInnis 03 said:

$30,000 Millionaire said:

Tech looks like ***** ES can't hang if NQ can't either. That said, I'm long MES here lol
Stopped at B/E
Bob Knights Paper Hands
ASAN opening red with good volume. I'm out if this thing gets to $106.
Bob Knights Paper Hands
TSLA can't figure out which way it wants to go. Or maybe it did. I bought a few more 750 pinned weekly butterflies. It's a cheap lotto + downside protection at this point. Otherwise I'm just watching.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Not sure what's triggering the upward movement on airlines the past week or so but I'll take it.
Bob Knights Paper Hands
I'm playing SPX to be range bound this week and hopefully suck up theta after such a volatile week last week. I'd like it to stay in the 442-446 range for a few days.
Bob Knights Paper Hands
Brian Earl Spilner said:

Not sure what's triggering the upward movement on airlines the past week or so but I'll take it.

Maybe some Fed bucks since the closings and mandates directly hurt them more than most nation-wide companies.
tlepoC
AG
Okay $RIG, are you finally starting something?
Bob Knights Paper Hands
Big red candle on XM. Is anybody concerned about Oct $45 or $50 calls yet?
Bob Knights Paper Hands
Gold futures and miners are making a good early move up, proving that I really don't know much about gold. Historically it goes up the week following FOMC.
cptthunder
SHBM of the $XOM 60Cs
I forgot i had told my wife that if WTI hit and stayed above $75 for a 2 weeks we could go skiing that year...
She had alerts set and everything and started the clock haha
FTAG 2000
AG
SAVA just chewing up those EMAs.
First Page Last Page
Page 4498 of 6618

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.