Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

24,030,510 Views | 231620 Replies | Last: 15 min ago by Chef Elko
McInnis 03
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG

$30,000 Millionaire
AG
that butterfly was perfect. congrats to all who took.
You don’t trade for money, you trade for freedom.
Triple_Bagger
$30,000 Millionaire said:

edit quadruple

Well done.

I'll figure out how to insert a picture/gif one of these days
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
AG 2000' said:

I'm grabbing some FLGC. It's been a hot pot stock for a while now. It's been taken down to the 200 DEMA and just riding that line in the accumulation phase for a week now. When things fire up again, think this will run.

Up over 21 in August.

Grabbed a couple hundred shares when you posted this. Let's ride!
FJ43
Have a great weekend gents. Let's have a pig roast and get back to a little trading next week.

Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.
Proverbs 13:11

spud1910
AG
NRD09 said:

AG 2000' said:

I'm grabbing some FLGC. It's been a hot pot stock for a while now. It's been taken down to the 200 DEMA and just riding that line in the accumulation phase for a week now. When things fire up again, think this will run.

Up over 21 in August.

Grabbed a couple hundred shares when you posted this. Let's ride!
I did the same. Thanks for the heads up.
La Bamba
AG
Tomas Hermensa said:

WWR falling to close just below the open for the week. Told y'all. Call volume for 10/15 isn't big, so I don't think this is shorts positioning relative to options. Is the company dumping more shares in?

Bag holding WWR is painful. 3.70 - 3.80 just been a hard top for it lately.
Bob Knights Paper Hands
I bought another 2,500 shares near close today. I need to start smokin or dating loose women again, because this WWR vice is worse.
H-town ag
AG
I was wondering if anyone was still buying this recent dip.
Bob Knights Paper Hands
Wonder no more. They should put me in a circus and travel me around the country. "Come see the dumbass that's STILL buying WWR."
Philip J Fry
AG
I've bought too much at 3.73 as it is. I thought that was a steal back then.
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
I was 11/12 today on trades and the 1/12 loser was for -10%. Where was this execution on Monday
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
I sold MRK that I bought shares in.
FJ43

I was 11/12 today on trades and the 1/12 loser was for -10%. Where was this execution on Monday

Congrats! Awesome trading.
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.
Proverbs 13:11

Mudcat
AG
Question. I sold covered calls on $SAVA at 62. The market closed at 61.97 or so but after market it is over 62

Will my calls be exercised or did they expire and I get to keep the shares?
Bob Knights Paper Hands
Nm
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
Whoever holds the call has until 5pm to exercise if they want to, but their brokerage won't automatically exercise for them as most do if an option expires .01 itm or more
Bob Knights Paper Hands
NRD09 said:

Whoever holds the call has until 5pm to exercise if they want to, but their brokerage won't automatically exercise for them as most do if an option expires .01 itm or more

Thanks
BaylorSpineGuy
30K, you showed us divergence in ASAN between price and volume, how do u feel about SPY? Looks the same to me. Decreasing volume in 3 consecutive days with advancing price. Wednesday did the most green volume all week but only outdid 2 of the preceding 4 red volumes. Was this a bear trap?
BaylorSpineGuy
Also….goal posts on CRSR? Pretty high volume on 3 mo chart, but it's puny volume on 6 mo chart.

Would appreciate any insight.
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
BaylorSpineGuy said:

30K, you showed us divergence in ASAN between price and volume, how do u feel about SPY? Looks the same to me. Decreasing volume in 3 consecutive days with advancing price. Wednesday did the most green volume all week but only outdid 2 of the preceding 4 red volumes. Was this a bear trap?

I will spend some time thinking about this. Macro market volume is a bit different than individual stock.

Unrelated ZM starting to look good for put selling.
AgShaun00
AG
FYI

Just say we are tied to the giga plant being built in Austin. Certain company is shutting down construction to save cash and get balance sheet more in order. Seems strange.
McInnis 03
AG
AgShaun00 said:

FYI

Just say we are tied to the giga plant being built in Austin. Certain company is shutting down construction to save cash and get balance sheet more in order. Seems strange.
GreasenUSA
AG
Tomas Hermensa said:

What do y'all have as model T for ROKU? $275?
From a high of 491 to a low of 309, that puts the model T at right around 400. It got a little bumpy around 340-370 for a couple of weeks there, so it's possible that that churn may have thrown it off.

Need to make sure that 309 was the bottom of the dip first, though.
Bob Knights Paper Hands
Since we never achieved 50% retracement from the move just above $100 up to over $450, don't we still need to hit that?
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
Most people aren't fluent in pig Latin, so if this company happened to be publicly traded, what would its ticker be in this ancient, near forgotten language?
Charismatic Megafauna
AG

I seem to have a knack for jumping the gun on 30k streams of consciousness. Guess next week I'll be selling calls on my newly realized $27,500 investment in zm
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
NRD09 said:

I seem to have a knack for jumping the gun on 30k streams of consciousness. Guess next week I'll be selling calls on my newly realized $27,500 investment in zm

My chief of staff calls them my droppings. Accurate description
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
NRD09 said:

... will continue to gobble up any tidbits...

Awkward...
GreasenUSA
AG
Tomas Hermensa said:

Since we never achieved 50% retracement from the move just above $100 up to over $450, don't we still need to hit that?
I'm not sure what you're using to measure top and bottom.

On the current move, I see the top as having been 490.76 on July 27, and I *think* the bottom was 309.67 on September 20. *If* that was the bottom, then the 50% retracement of the move would be right at 400. I'm a little concerned about more downside with how it reacted to the Wells Fargo price downgrade today, but just need to see what happens next week. If it holds, I see 375 pretty quickly, and then hopefully to 400.

GreasenUSA
AG
Wouldn't touch ZM to the long side until it holds above 300 and attempts to close the gap. Just lost another major support today. I do see that today's candle could very well indicate a reversal, but I would be bearish as long as it remains under 273.
bigtoneag
AG
AgShaun00 said:

FYI

Wow
AgShaun00
AG
NRD09 said:

Most people aren't fluent in pig Latin, so if this company happened to be publicly traded, what would its ticker be in this ancient, near forgotten language?

TSLA
lobwedgephil
NM, sorry.
HoustonAg2014
AG
AgShaun00 said:

NRD09 said:

TSLA

Ohhh so TSLA is buying WWR and making their balance sheet ready to do so? I knew I bought again today for good reason!
First Page Last Page
Page 4496 of 6618

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.