Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

24,044,744 Views | 231655 Replies | Last: 2 hrs ago by Heineken-Ashi
mazag08
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Using this morning's high (and its a moving target right now, you can make the top of the wedge a little less steep and see that we might have farther down to go first, which would be supported by the lower gap at $36.30 on the D chart. Looks like potential end of October it gets there, then we attack the higher gap formed on July 29 at $45.73.

Or maybe it's breaking through now to attack the top gap, form a lower high, then come down for a lower low and fill the bottom gap. Tough to tell.

59 South
AG
$ROKU - Agree with this. Good basing right now on day 7. Any options play would have to be at least several weeks for me. Flash on 300 would be a no brainer entry if it comes to pass.
FTAG 2000
AG
I did read that Blackrock (BLK) has some exposure to EverGrande. Their chart looks like it too. One to watch for a variety of reasons.
59 South
AG
$UBER - I think the odds of the lower gap down in the 30s closing anytime soon is very very low now barring a major market correction, and even still it is unlikely.

This is a PEG type day now with insane volume so a brand new gap to potentially trade against below at 40.22. This set up is looking more like the PEG in early Nov of last year.

I'm just pissed I missed the entry. Didn't catch the close yesterday, but weekly 42 calls were .14!
Irish 2.0
AG 2000' said:

I did read that Blackrock (BLK) has some exposure to EverGrande. Their chart looks like it too. One to watch for a variety of reasons.
They added...
Of course it was for that. In what universe did you think it was okay to post a naked man spreading open his butt cheeks on our platform?
TMOOSE
Highly unusual OPENING order came through on Cheddar Flow (love these)

10/1 394 spy PUTS for .67. Im going in.
LOYAL AG
AG
Irish 2.0 said:

AG 2000' said:

They added...

So wait...how many of us know not to invest long term in Chinese companies yet Blackrock didn't know that?

Too big to fail, too dumb to succeed.
A fearful society is a compliant society. That's why Democrats and criminals prefer their victims to be unarmed. Gun Control is not about guns, it's about control.
mazag08
AG
You're probably right. But I'm seeing the strength into close yesterday and today's open for SPX as high probability of being a b-wave correction with still lower to go, which would line up with a lot of these stocks filling some of their lower gaps before blasting off.

For this one, it already started to attack this lower gap. I don't see any way it doesn't come back and fill. It wants to. Just waiting for the right market environment. Good chance we get it before October is through, especially considering historical seasonality.
Irish 2.0
TMOOSE said:

Highly unusual OPENING order came through on Cheddar Flow (love these)

10/1 394 spy PUTS for .67. Im going in.
That would be a ~13% correction. Not an awful trade, but I wouldn't be holding it to expiration
Of course it was for that. In what universe did you think it was okay to post a naked man spreading open his butt cheeks on our platform?
TMOOSE
Irish - not a long hold..

Up 25% on these
FTAG 2000
AG
LOYAL AG said:

Irish 2.0 said:

AG 2000' said:

They added...

So wait...how many of us know not to invest long term in Chinese companies yet Blackrock didn't know that?

Too big to fail, too dumb to succeed.
Blackrock's writing policy for the Biden Admin. I'm sure they will cover their losses somewhere one of those trillion dollar stimulus deals.
Chef Elko
AG
Looks like Ketch is running Investor Relations now! This isn't good news IMO. They need to start bringing in revenue and now they are increasing their capital outlay for the project and pushing revenue further out time wise. I'll probably close my longer dated $5 calls if we get a bounce and wait to redeploy that capital.

J.P. 03
AG
Looking at the 5/10 min charts on SPY and SPX....potential inverse H&S forming? Could be some scalping opportunities if we can hold 4375.
Bob Knights Paper Hands
J.P. 03 said:

Looking at the 5/10 min charts on SPY and SPX....potential inverse H&S forming? Could be some scalping opportunities if we can hold 4375.

I want 4414 today.
J.P. 03
AG
Tomas Hermensa said:

I want 4414 today.
I wouldn't mind it either, especially if I jump in long. Although I can't say I'm looking forward to reviewing my trading notes if it fails: "VIX was $23.50. Bought calls."
Engine10
AG
I agree. I didn't see a notice that the plant construction / commissioning would be delayed yet, just the feasibility study by a month or two, although that's a natural progression. I'm guessing they're going to tap the remainder of that shelf offering to scale up funds available for construction.

However, wouldn't expect much material change to future prospects as any increased CAPEX for greater refined production should be offset by higher revenues. Can't wait for them to break ground on the plant though, it's gonna be a long, fun ride!
mazag08
AG
Is today the beginning of the GILD to $75 move?

If so, we need to break $72.50 and hold it and then make a new high at $73.30.
Spoony Love
AG
Perhaps a midday rally in steel. NUE and X have nearly the same chart today. I know they are closely related but NUE has been down quite a bit and hoping it rallies.
Bob Knights Paper Hands
I bought SPY445 weeklies today at $0.41, manual stop at $0.38. I bought back in at $0.31 and sold almost all to go net free at $0.44. I'm trying to eek out a couple of bucks here and there but play tight.
bmks270
AG
Most of my software stocks having a really good day.

+ 1.3
+ 2.0
+ 4.8
+ 1.9
Bob Knights Paper Hands
J.P. 03 said:

Tomas Hermensa said:

I want 4414 today.
I wouldn't mind it either, especially if I jump in long. Although I can't say I'm looking forward to reviewing my trading notes if it fails: "VIX was $23.50. Bought calls."

Yes. If we get above Friday's close, I think we would have seen the VIX suppressed and I'd think it was good news being leaked.
GTIAG09
AG
Got stopped out of NXTD at .38. Hate hitting stops, but need to protect my capital
cageybee77
AG
CIDM having a nice run
cptthunder
cptthunder said:

$LPTX continuing a very strong move with sustained volume
Approaching the 2 year high of $3.25 but this stock has not seen this type of volume ever(Fidelity is not showing any reverse splits to complicate that point). I am NetFree so just letting it play out but so far so good
Pushed over the $3.25 mark with some good volume. If this can turn into support i think then $3.50 and $4 are on deck all the way back from 2018

Really wish this had options
LOYAL AG
AG
Something I want the board to see. This is GOOG by day. The channel reaches back to 9/1. What we're seeing is that today is meeting resistance at the bottom of the channel. This is a pattern I kind of expected to see this week across the board so this may be some sense of confirmation. Need to see GOOG get back inside the channel in the next day or two or I think we're going to see more downside.

The MA's are 8, 21, 50 and 200 EMA. GOOG isn't the most heavily traded stock but it's a huge name so certainly one to keep an eye on.

A fearful society is a compliant society. That's why Democrats and criminals prefer their victims to be unarmed. Gun Control is not about guns, it's about control.
FTAG 2000
AG
McInnis (or others) - is there an updated version of Posty's Pivots from when originally posted last week?

TIA
Irish 2.0
FTAG 2000
AG
Irish 2.0 said:

Someone always knows.
Ferris Wheel Allstar
AG
come on big money
TMOOSE
Seeing more BIG orders on SPX.
FTAG 2000
AG
Man, all the macros are just pegged to the pivot on Woodies pivots.

Just hanging out.
FTAG 2000
AG
Ripster pumping SAVA.
gougler08
AG
59 South said:

$ROKU - Agree with this. Good basing right now on day 7. Any options play would have to be at least several weeks for me. Flash on 300 would be a no brainer entry if it comes to pass.
I sold a Oct 330 put last week for $22 and change, probably still decent value there
TMOOSE
Hope they are right. Saw another 10 mil come in.
McInnis 03
AG
AG 2000' said:

Ripster pumping SAVA.
Imma sell into that mutha for the first time eva
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
ETH - Extended Trading Hours --- RTH - Regular Trading Hours
ORH - Opening Range (1st 30min) High --- ORL - Opening Range Low
R1, R2, R3 - Resistance 1, 2, or 3 --- S1, S2, S3 - Support 1, 2 or 3
First Page Last Page
Page 4480 of 6619

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.