Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

24,039,085 Views | 231645 Replies | Last: 27 min ago by ProgN
Ags2013
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Some WWR volume would be nice
BullSprig07
AG
Guys I don't want to brag but Zack Morris (or someone claiming to be him) is sliding into my dm's on instagram telling me how I can increase my profits. Don't worry I'll pass his secrets onto you guys.
Water Turkey07
cptthunder
Bounce or Flush on SPY?
Place your bets
Ragoo
AG
cptthunder said:

Bounce or Flush on SPY?
Place your bets
i see value in the 10/15 spy 430/410 put spread at $4.
mazag08
AG
VEON's next move is $2 which lines up with the 610 EMA on the daily chart and all EMA's tightening again. Then I think we see $2.35-$2.40, then a small retrace followed by $2.70-$2.80 to close a gap and likely bounce off the major resistance $2.79 level. I'd like to say this will all happen by the end of November, but I'm not good with timing.
deadbq03
AG
cptthunder said:

Bounce or Flush on SPY?
Place your bets
I decided I couldn't choose so I'm strangling the hell out of it.
BaylorSpineGuy
Found interesting thing on options chain on AMZN today.

Options pricing is typically every 5 points even on Oct 22. On Oct 29, the first OTM put is listed as 2990. 400 points below current ITM put at 3390. Something to that??

It's cheap too. Only $30/share.
I bleed maroon
AG
deadbq03 said:

cptthunder said:

Bounce or Flush on SPY?
Place your bets
I decided I couldn't choose so I'm strangling the hell out of it.
Same here - sold just over 50% of the put side earlier to lock in a profitable trade, and I'll ride with the rest.
TecRecAg
AG
Seeing that too. Jumps from 2990 to 3390.

BaylorSpineGuy
Don't recall seeing that before but admittedly wasn't looking close. Time to buy a put? The weekly chart is in clear head and shoulders pattern with neckline at 3200ish and head at 3750ish. Would be 550pt drop. Do the MM's know something?
FTAG 2000
AG
BaylorSpineGuy said:

Options pricing is typically every 5 points even on Oct 22. On Oct 29, the first OTM put is listed as 2990. 400 points below current ITM put at 3390. Something to that??

There's a huge volume shelf at the 2990 level. Last line of defense before a lot of open space down to 2700ish and then 2400ish.

agdaddy04
AG
AG 2000' said:

BaylorSpineGuy said:

There's a huge volume shelf at the 2990 level. Last line of defense before a lot of open space down to 2700ish and then 2400ish.

You're talking that it could fall $900?
FTAG 2000
AG
agdaddy04 said:

AG 2000' said:

BaylorSpineGuy said:

You're talking that it could fall $900?
I guess that's a possibility. Think a lot would have to happen for us to go that far down. Market would be destroyed if Amazon's losing a third of value.

Was more just looking at the volume profile and price levels to solve the riddle of that 2990 strike price on the options that was brought up by SpineGuy.

McInnis 03
AG
14980 traded on NQ and it was in a zone where a trader I follow felt that a nice bounce could come, 100+ pts.........watching.
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
ETH - Extended Trading Hours --- RTH - Regular Trading Hours
ORH - Opening Range (1st 30min) High --- ORL - Opening Range Low
R1, R2, R3 - Resistance 1, 2, or 3 --- S1, S2, S3 - Support 1, 2 or 3
McInnis 03
AG
McInnis 03 said:

14980 traded on NQ and it was in a zone where a trader I follow felt that a nice bounce could come, 100+ pts.........watching.
No umph here tho......
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
gig em 02
BaylorSpineGuy said:

Sell the puts and bank or be forced to purchase AMZN after a huge drop, if you've got the bank roll it seems like there are worse gambles to make
McInnis 03
AG
McInnis 03 said:

McInnis 03 said:

No umph here tho......
Little umph? The rubberband has been pulled back pretty hard, the snap could be SAWEET. Let's go.

B&I Key:
mazag08
AG
Based on some really non mathematical (and crappy quite frankly) analysis where I looked at a chart and made assumptions, I predict SNDL between $0.54 and $0.60 by October expiration. That will be it's low.

Bookmark this post and either laugh at me or pay me $100 a month for future analysis.
BaylorSpineGuy
I'm saying it's possible. Selling pressure looks to be outpacing buying pressure fairly significantly.

As AMZN goes, that's a cheap option. If it hits 3200, I'd say a big sell off is very likely.
wanderer
There's probably better ways to put $300k to use (and that's just by selling 1 put)
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
no bounce yet. not good.
You don’t trade for money, you trade for freedom.
Spoony Love
AG
So we bearish now?
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
Spoony Love said:

So we bearish now?
you can't really short down here.
TMOOSE
Are you playing anything today 30k?
Spoony Love
AG
$30,000 Millionaire said:

Spoony Love said:

So we bearish now?
you can't really short down here.
That's a good perspective.
BaylorSpineGuy
I bought COST puts today. With this environment, I'm guessing they're gonna crap the bed on their earnings report. Who is gonna raise guidance in this economy? Feels like this bull run is about out of steam. Makes sense a wholesale store may ring the bell that the fun is over.

I'm up 25% already today.
Red Pear Luke (BCS)
Sponsor
AG
BaylorSpineGuy said:

I bought COST puts today. With this environment, I'm guessing they're gonna crap the bed on their earnings report. Who is gonna raise guidance in this economy? Feels like this bull run is about out of steam. Makes sense a wholesale store may ring the bell that the fun is over.

I'm up 25% already today.
Probably will be a double whammy with supply chain issues too.
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
TMOOSE said:

Are you playing anything today 30k?
playing SPY scalps, but very tight.
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
euro close on deck.
BullSprig07
AG
I've been buying COST vertical spreads for a few months now a couple of weeks out whenever it would have the rare red day. It was almost too easy, but you are right it is starting to look like it's broken...
Water Turkey07
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
-3 ATR now
gig em 02
wanderer said:

There's probably better ways to put $300k to use (and that's just by selling 1 put)

I wouldn't know
BaylorSpineGuy
IWM now below 200 DMA.
Jet Black
AG 2000' said:

I'm grabbing some FLGC. It's been a hot pot stock for a while now. It's been taken down to the 200 DEMA and just riding that line in the accumulation phase for a week now. When things fire up again, think this will run.

Up over 21 in August.

Picked up at little of this. How low do you think it can go? Sub $5? Might buy a little more. Thanks
McInnis 03
AG
There are zero buyers out. It's bears time to play.

B&I Key:
First Page Last Page
Page 4475 of 6619

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.