Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

24,052,873 Views | 231676 Replies | Last: 14 min ago by Heineken-Ashi
wanderer
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Last week it was clearly showing signs of a bullish unicorn. Easiest signal to spot in the book. Looking forward to catching the next one.

(clearly joking)
tam2002
AG
FbgTxAg said:

So I know y'all hate XL, but I'm in it for 6.10 avg in.

Is it a short squeezer too or why is it moving as well??

I'm watching to see how my LOTZ runs this morning them might roll it into XL. It's way to beaten down
McInnis 03
AG
If you're in FRX as I am, pay attention. There may be some SPAC magic happening there.
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
ETH - Extended Trading Hours --- RTH - Regular Trading Hours
ORH - Opening Range (1st 30min) High --- ORL - Opening Range Low
R1, R2, R3 - Resistance 1, 2, or 3 --- S1, S2, S3 - Support 1, 2 or 3
Ccutamu
McInnis 03 said:

LONG SCHLOSSNAGLE!
Don't go showing off your artistic prowess like the bullish unicorn yesterday for this post!
kyledr04
AG
zwhag2010 said:

Carlo4 said:

sts7049 said:

i see strike prices for CLOV have grown to 40 now for next week expiration...

Holy crap. I took my profits and ran yesterday as I didn't expect it to keep going like this. Very happy with what I have unless this goes to 100.

No ragrets

Dear diary alert:

I have a knack for not selling covered calls on stocks where it's perfect for doing so... Early days of MGNI, WWR spike, ELOX, CWH

But also selling covered calls or sell way too early on stocks that go on crazy runs: QD, MGNI (sold at 19 then proceeded to run to 60), MVIS (9 &10 cc then proceeded to run to the 20s shortly after),

And don't get me started on buying options

And now CLOV:
was in at 14, averaged to 11,
sold 1 covered call at 16 after 35% gain,
next day sold half (200shares) at cup completion (16.5),
and after almost a 65% run in 2 days I sold a covered call for remaining shares (100) at $20.

And now it's pushing 27-28.

It's all on me, I have made money but have been leaving significant money on the table.

I have learned so much in a short time and I have a lot to learn still. I know I have violated/contradicted many of the trading strategies/rules (even though I strive to stick by them), it just hurts missing both sides of it.

That all being said I look forward to the next trade/mass accumulation to make more money

Sorry, rant over... Proceed with your daily scheduled programming.

Same. Keep finding ways to feel dumb and not make money
McInnis 03
AG
zwhag2010 said:

Carlo4 said:

sts7049 said:

Holy crap. I took my profits and ran yesterday as I didn't expect it to keep going like this. Very happy with what I have unless this goes to 100.

No ragrets

Dear diary alert:

I have a knack for not selling covered calls on stocks where it's perfect for doing so... Early days of MGNI, WWR spike, ELOX, CWH

But also selling covered calls or sell way too early on stocks that go on crazy runs: QD, MGNI (sold at 19 then proceeded to run to 60), MVIS (9 &10 cc then proceeded to run to the 20s shortly after),

And now CLOV:
and after almost a 65% run in 2 days I sold a covered call for remaining shares (100) at $20.

It's all on me, I have made money but have been leaving significant money on the table.

I have learned so much in a short time and I have a lot to learn still. I know I have violated/contradicted many of the trading strategies/rules (even though I strive to stick by them), it just hurts missing both sides of it.

That all being said I look forward to the next trade/mass accumulation to make more money

Zwhag, this isn't just on you.....we're seeing this mindset from many.

This mindset HAS to be broken if you wish to continue winning trading.

You bought in high. You leveraged down. You sold a call on gains, you sold SOME shares at a level almost 50% above your cost........And you covered your remaining burden at a remarkable level.

THIS IS A ****ING WIN DUDE. Yes, the stock is moon shot. FOR EVERY 1 MOON SHOT THERE ARE 10 HOLES IN THE GROUND WHERE THE ROCKET FAILED.

You played this well. The only way to play it better is to leave a runner. You chose to cover the last portion. THIS IS OK. You are going to come out on this trade WAY ahead.

DO THIS EVERY TIME AND YOU'LL BE OA IN THE FUTURE. The only difference is that when the account gets bigger, you'll have room for runners.

GREAT JOB ON THIS TRADE. KEEP YOUR HEAD UP.
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
BrokeAssAggie
WWR at $5, not a ton of volume though
khkman22
AG
McInnis 03 said:

zwhag2010 said:

Carlo4 said:

sts7049 said:

No ragrets

Dear diary alert:

And now CLOV:

You bought in high. You leveraged down. You sold a call on gains, you sold SOME shares at a level almost 50% above your cost........And you covered your remaining burden at a remarkable level.

THIS IS A ****ING WIN DUDE. Yes, the stock is moon shot. FOR EVERY 1 MOON SHOT THERE ARE 10 HOLES IN THE GROUND WHERE THE ROCKET FAILED.

You played this well. The only way to play it better is to leave a runner. You chose to cover the last portion. THIS IS OK. You are going to come out on this trade WAY ahead.

DO THIS EVERY TIME AND YOU'LL BE OA IN THE FUTURE. The only difference is that when the account gets bigger, you'll have room for runners.

RKT failing...pretty common theme around here.
zag213004
AG

You are right!

Here's to WWR!!!! And many more!
LatinAggie1997
AG
EGOC

Pangbo Group is parent of Shanghi Yicheng per source on Twitter.
Hope this is good.
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
Folks, the objective is not to acquire at the dead low and then top tick the market when you sell. Nobody can predict either of those, so stop holding yourself to that standard. The objective is to make money. It doesn't matter if your ROIC is 40% vs 60% if you do it successfully over and over.
confucius_ag
AG
$BKI

One to put on the watchlist.

Need some charting help/opinions. The 7,21 and 50 have converged. Waiting on some kind of volume to confirm a direction. There is no real volume on options either.

They are a data/ai/analytics company that services the mortgage/banking industry.

oh...and CEO just bought nearly14000 shares ($>1MM )
khkman22
AG
Sold CLOV 6/18 22C on half yesterday (way too low) and 8/20 30C on the other half (way too low again). It will probably turn into what could have been, but I'll be happy with my gains, assuming I get called out. More upset that I didn't take the chance to average down under $7 though.
wangus12
AG
Just crossed the net free line on CLOV. I don't have a large position there, so I'm think let it ride and see what happens
gigemJTH12
AG
does $BB have real support in the 15's now?

last time it fell off the WSB high it crashed way down.
BrokeAssAggie
$30,000 Millionaire said:

Folks, the objective is not to acquire at the dead low and then top tick the market when you sell. Nobody can predict either of those, so stop holding yourself to that standard. The objective is to make money. It doesn't matter if your ROIC is 40% vs 60% if you do it successfully over and over.

Agree. I'm learning this. Nothing wrong with taking 20 to 30% gains over and over.
McInnis 03
AG

In trading, we're KETO.

We don't care about the bottom bun, or the top bun, we want the hamburger patty. We want the meat of the trade.

B&I Key:
ProgN
CrazyRichAggie said:

Agree. I'm learning this. Nothing wrong with taking 20 to 30% gains over and over.
I love how this just rolled off your tongue.

BlueTaze
UWMC getting some attention relatively low float high short interest.
BrokeAssAggie
Well I take some 20 to 30% losses too..
Post removed:
by user
Ccutamu
ATOS taking a hit.
BrokeAssAggie
Sir, this is a Wendy's! What's going on with WEN? Big move yesterday on a huge goal post.
kyledr04
AG
I just sawcan article earlier where Cramer said Wallstreetbets is pushing Wendy's
Post removed:
by user
BrokeAssAggie
Looking at entering CYCN.
gigemJTH12
AG
LatinAggie1997 said:

EGOC

Hope this is good.
what does this mean for the company?
Charpie
AG
I just want to say that thanks to this thread, I went and found some money that was in a fidelity account that was just sitting there. I invested most of it in Clover. I've doubled the money in it.

THANKS Y'ALL!
BrokeAssAggie
CrazyRichAggie said:

BREwmaster said:

CrazyRichAggie said:

Entered PYPL 6/18 $270 Entry $2.46, target $5
I like it, what'd you see on it? chart/ flow or both? looks like it could complete a cup back up to 270's.
Saw a trader Stewie tweet so I took a look at the chart.

Been trading above the 8/21 day for the last couple of weeks, now forming a base. Break $265.19 I think you see a gap up to ~$270. Lots of open interest on the 6/18 270's so I went with those.

PYPL on breakout watch. Break ~$266 then we should see a gap up.
LatinAggie1997
AG
gigemJTH12 said:

LatinAggie1997 said:

EGOC

Hope this is good.
what does this mean for the company?

Personally unsure, but the source claimed it was good news. I haven't found much outside of his Stocktwits and Twitter posts. That's where I saw the posts about new management filings this morning.
McInnis 03
AG
jayelbee said:

McInnis 03 said:

In trading, we're KETO.

We don't care about the bottom bun, or the top bun, we want the hamburger patty. We want the meat of the trade.
I like that.
I stole it from Dan Shapiro.

B&I Key:
Red Red Wine
AG
Quote:

McInnis 03 said:

Is it just me or was this kind of a great speech?

reminds me of this guy:

McInnis 03
AG
CrazyRichAggie said:

Sir, this is a Wendy's! What's going on with WEN? Big move yesterday on a huge goal post.
WSB next target after WISH

B&I Key:
BrokeAssAggie
SpeedyAg90
AG
McInnis 03 said:

CrazyRichAggie said:

WSB next target after WISH

Wonder how far WISH will go?
First Page Last Page
Page 3988 of 6620

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.