Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

24,054,315 Views | 231689 Replies | Last: 7 min ago by Heineken-Ashi
FbgTxAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Holding CLOV to $14
AgCPA95
AG
FbgTxAg said:

Holding CLOV to $14
Come get my $15 covered calls.
FJ43

Unless the market takes a dump I think TWTR closing up here is setting itself up to try for a gap fill. Hopefully this week. Should close over the 50EMA for first time since 4/28.
JDTxAg98
AG
McInnis 03 said:

PDSB
Ripster tweeting this as an over reaction-buy alert.
tlepoC
AG
I'm going to go out on a limb and put a lot of faith in these WSB degenerates. Gap and go on $CLOV tomorrow?
FbgTxAg
AG
Shout Out to the dudes that put us on CATV and WARM.

These have been solid little lottos so far. Up 40% in both.

Gracias!
FJ43

SPCE calls from 1.89 - 3.35.

All out.
McInnis 03
AG
JDTxAg98 said:

McInnis 03 said:

PDSB
He and his boy Pharm are HEAVY loaded on this one. HEAVY. Not saying that's affecting his advice, just saying they've been in it long enough to know it.
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
ETH - Extended Trading Hours --- RTH - Regular Trading Hours
ORH - Opening Range (1st 30min) High --- ORL - Opening Range Low
R1, R2, R3 - Resistance 1, 2, or 3 --- S1, S2, S3 - Support 1, 2 or 3
FbgTxAg
AG
CLOV finished right at the 11.90 resistance.

Where we going tomorrow? Profit taking or lift off?
McInnis 03
AG
Here goes CLOV with less resistance.
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
Ccutamu
FbgTxAg said:

CLOV finished right at the 11.90 resistance.

Where we going tomorrow? Profit taking or lift off?
Already up 2.5% AH.
JDTxAg98
AG
McInnis 03 said:

JDTxAg98 said:

McInnis 03 said:

PDSB
He and his boy Pharm are HEAVY loaded on this one. HEAVY. Not saying that's affecting his advice, just saying they've been in it long enough to know it.
Gotcha.... I grabbed a single July $10 call to play it.
Farmer @ Johnsongrass, TX
Farmer @ Johnsongrass, TX said:

AMC = Got back home from the 2nd dose ordeal. Just dove in and taking a chance on AMC with 100 shares at $53.56 and of course it stepped down a dollar from there. Of course. I'll either day trade it or sell a Call.

Prior Call sells netted $388.81 to the good today, so far..

Let's go!
Finished the day holding the AMC 100 share lot at $53.56. Tried to lay off a 6/11-$40 Call at $18.10 but was too late to the party. Feel pretty certain a $40 Call would be exercised and that's fine as I would have pocketed $454 and that would have been okay. Try again tomorrow.
kyledr04
AG
Man, today had to been one my best single days in a long time. Up over 6%. A lot due to CLOV but most things were up. Sold some good cc. If would have has more time I probably could have sold, bought and sold a few cc again.

Closed out a put on WWR.

Nice day working lots of angles.
FJ43

Can y'all say a prayer GOOGL runs to 2430 tomorrow. Asking for a friend.
Ranger222
AG
I never buy weekly call options, but BA and AAPL just too enticing to pass up at the close there. Took 6/11 BA 260C and AAPL 128C. Still holding some FSLY 6/18 51C that are now net free. Think it has room to 57ish.

Be careful on PDSB....whenever bios sell on data release like that, its usually for good reason and its usually some small detail that we don't realize makes or breaks the study, even if something like the response rate overall in the cancer study seems solid. Usually the study is flawed in some way we don't understand (didn't use right patient population for example, or secondary end points missed, etc.). PDSB was a good buy at 2 or 3 dollars, maybe not up here. I've been in those situations enough previously (pain) to know that the expect bounce back or recovery never comes, but a slow decline in price is more likely.
bmoochie
AG
FJ43 said:

Can y'all say a prayer GOOGL runs to 2430 tomorrow. Asking for a friend.
I would be ok with this, I bought 2460s before you posted. Wouldn't mind this one bit!
gigemJTH12
AG
these meme stock guys are ridiculous

ibdm98
AG
Okay all you trading degenerates - hopefully you're reading this still riding the high of seeing that big GREEN number sitting next to your CLOV shares today (and up over 5% AH as I type this).

After coordinating with FJ, we are going to hold the official Blocking & Tackling Zoom Call this Thursday, June 10th at 5pm Central Time. I will be posting the Zoom link at 4ish pm that same afternoon so mark your calendars and check back here for the link around that time.

The purpose of the meeting will be to share basic techniques of trading including identifying support/resistance, trend lines, volume profiles, etc. I know that FJ43 and 30K plan to present what works for them during the meeting but all are welcome to present if you'd like to share what works for you with the group. If you'd like to share something, please PM me so I can add you to the list. I'd like to have a rough agenda of presenters so that we don't have any "dead" time waiting for someone to present something. If you respond to me, I'll add you to the list after FJ and 30K and call on you once they're done if we still have time left.

On that note, we didn't discuss a time length for the meeting but I'm going to go ahead and say we'll limit it to one hour to make sure we all can get home to our families afterwards. We can always schedule another one if this ends up being wildly popular.

NOTE - I have a Zoom Pro plan so I'm capped at 100 participants so that means first come first served once the link is posted. If you try to get in and cannot, it'll be due to the cap having already been met. If you've never used Zoom before (where the hell have you been the past 14 months), make sure you visit their site (zoom.us) and download the Zoom client (upper right Resources > Download Zoom Client) prior to Thursday as that will take a couple minutes to get set up before you can join the meeting.

Looking forward to this - see y'all Thursday.
Carlo4
AG
Busy at work most of the day. Bad day.

Checks CLOV holdings... doubled down on the recent dip.

Maximus_Meridius
AG
Eeesh...that's going to end up being too late for me (eastern time). If I try to tell my wife I'm going to be talking with a bunch of degenerates for an hour after working all day and leaving her with the 8 month old...

Can you record (assuming FJ & 30k are cool with it)?
Post removed:
by user
Ragoo
AG
Please record the session and host to YouTube or similar. I will be at work well past 5 and then driving back into town so unable to attend.
McInnis 03
AG
Read it slow and in Morgan Freeman's voice and you'll really enjoy this update.

B&I Key:
Ukraine Gas Expert
AG
One, that zoom call would be awesome!

Two, what is the clov PT? I bought early in my trading career, too high of course, and never mass accumulated. Just curious on expectations. People calling for twenty seems high, for now, as there will be a pull back. I'm in at 12, and checking the waters on my clov bag.

Only four bags left after this one ..woo hoo!
Maximus_Meridius
AG
Ukraine Gas Expert said:

Two, what is the clov PT? I bought early in my trading career, too high of course, and never mass accumulated. Just curious on expectations. People calling for twenty seems high, for now, as there will be a pull back. I'm in at 12, and checking the waters on my clov bag.

It's been a while, but I believe OA put the PT for CLOV at roughly $30. But keep in mind he's playing this as a mass accumulation and work to net free strategy; meaning that time is on his side and it may be next year before that PT is hit.
FJ43

Blocking & Tackling Zoom Call

Looking forward to learning from you guys and hopefully contributing.

We had to just pick a day/time to get started since since its so hard to coordinate so many people and time zones. We will try and keep it/them short to respect family time for everyone. I bet we do more of these especially if we keep them short and focused.

30k will be sharing his knowledge, some tips, thoughts, etc. on EMAs & ATR and I'm sure sprinkled with how he uses those to his advantage.

FJ (me)... I'll be showing how in my redneck way I identify support & resistance. Nothing fancy here. Maybe a little entry/exit/scalping mentality sprinkled in.

Anyone that wants to show something please do. We are just 2 of many on here. This was just a random thought that has morphed into a larger group than I thought it would be.

This first call will be pretty basic blocking and tackling of the few fundamental things we suggested. I would hope in time we could add in many of the studies we may use at any given time.

Trade wisely!

Edit: If y'all want to I would be game to have a call once a month or something and just pick a set day/time and share TA, setups, etc. Maybe like the 1st Monday at 'X' CST or whatever so we know its routine and schedule. Just a thought.
Brewmaster
AG
Maximus_Meridius said:

Ukraine Gas Expert said:

It's been a while, but I believe OA put the PT for CLOV at roughly $30. But keep in mind he's playing this as a mass accumulation and work to net free strategy; meaning that time is on his side and it may be next year before that PT is hit.
yeah I've seen PT's as high as 100. $30 by year end makes sense though.
bmoochie
AG
Is it possible this will be recorded and a link maybe posted on here after? Similar to what OA did with his? not sure I would be able to make this one but very interested as I am sure like others I am a very hands on/visual learner.
FTAG 2000
AG
TIGR almost to my bag price and comes out with an offering AH today. Thanks, China.
HoustonAg2014
AG
ibdm98 said:

Okay all you trading degenerates - hopefully you're reading this still riding the high of seeing that big GREEN number sitting next to your CLOV shares today (and up over 5% AH as I type this).

After coordinating with FJ, we are going to hold the official Blocking & Tackling Zoom Call this Thursday, June 10th at 5pm Central Time. I will be posting the Zoom link at 4ish pm that same afternoon so mark your calendars and check back here for the link around that time.

The purpose of the meeting will be to share basic techniques of trading including identifying support/resistance, trend lines, volume profiles, etc. I know that FJ43 and 30K plan to present what works for them during the meeting but all are welcome to present if you'd like to share what works for you with the group. If you'd like to share something, please PM me so I can add you to the list. I'd like to have a rough agenda of presenters so that we don't have any "dead" time waiting for someone to present something. If you respond to me, I'll add you to the list after FJ and 30K and call on you once they're done if we still have time left.

On that note, we didn't discuss a time length for the meeting but I'm going to go ahead and say we'll limit it to one hour to make sure we all can get home to our families afterwards. We can always schedule another one if this ends up being wildly popular.

NOTE - I have a Zoom Pro plan so I'm capped at 100 participants so that means first come first served once the link is posted. If you try to get in and cannot, it'll be due to the cap having already been met. If you've never used Zoom before (where the hell have you been the past 14 months), make sure you visit their site (zoom.us) and download the Zoom client (upper right Resources > Download Zoom Client) prior to Thursday as that will take a couple minutes to get set up before you can join the meeting.

Would y'all be willing to house the replay of the call somewhere so that those who cannot attend or are not in the first 100 can view? I'm not sure if a moderator can help with this but think it would be very helpful as to keep from repetitive questions being asked that have already been addressed in prior calls.

Thanks for doing this either way guys! Power of the Aggie network!
Ukraine Gas Expert
AG
Thanks gents, I'll paln accordingly.
FJ43
ibdm98 said:

Hey ibdm98...

30k and I are good with recording it if you have a means to do that and distribute a link for everyone. We are only going to have voice and screen share (no webcam) so maybe that helps.

Edit: Probably should add the disclaimer it not be shared outside of this forum/TexAgs.
FJ43
bmoochie said:

Is it possible this will be recorded and a link maybe posted on here after? Similar to what OA did with his? not sure I would be able to make this one but very interested as I am sure like others I am a very hands on/visual learner.
If ibdm98 can record and provide a link all good with us.
Orlando Ayala Cant Read
AG
Here is something to watch for on $ENZC. It's risky but its pattern in recent days has mirrored its last run pretty closely. If it runs to .33-.34 tomorrow it could be due for a run to .80+ in the coming days after.

As with any penny, its a risky play so proceed with caution. Just something to consider.
First Page Last Page
Page 3973 of 6620

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.