Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

24,056,443 Views | 231697 Replies | Last: 25 min ago by Brian Earl Spilner
FJ43
How long do you want to ignore this user?
FJ43 said:

Followed some flow and PT increase on PTON

Bought 6/11 114C
$1.17 entry and went small
PTON moving....

Calls currently $1.17<1$1.30

Needs to break $110.41
bmoochie
AG
ibdm98 said:

Anyone picking up any ASO calls ahead of tomorrow morning's pre-market earnings?
Picked up $40c a few weeks back for this earnings play so hope they smash it again.
wanderer
cptthunder said:

FJ43 said:

cptthunder said:

FJ43 said:

GOED at $3.27
Floating in the gap now, should be interesting to see how this plays out
Texted both my sons premarket and said to buy a little based on forum recommendation. Now they are going to look for every play to return 20%+ in a day from the board here.
Thats not how this works haha
Not with that attitude...
cjo03
AG
FJ43 said:

cptthunder said:

FJ43 said:

GOED at $3.27
Floating in the gap now, should be interesting to see how this plays out
Texted both my sons premarket and said to buy a little based on forum recommendation. Now they are going to look for every play to return 20%+ in a day from the board here.

Dad? I didn't know you posted here...

...I do have the same expectations of this board.
Jet Black
Wrong thread
FJ43
Total lotto and I'm treating it as such. Hero or zero.

GOOGL 6/11 2430C

Entry $7.80.

Please know this one is risky. I normally like lottos below $5 and below $3 even better.
Brewmaster
AG
BREwmaster said:

FJ43 said:

VIX inching up for the 30 min. Almost back to 17

2 big 8 mil plus share buys on VXX...this size or bigger and we see a pullback. I'm adding more 6/18 VXX spreads

2 more buys at around $300 mil each or 9 mil shares
FJ43
BREwmaster said:

BREwmaster said:

FJ43 said:

2 big 8 mil plus share buys on VXX...this size or bigger and we see a pullback. I'm adding more 6/18 VXX spreads

Their form of hedge (or one of them maybe?) I suppose. Or...maybe just a high confidence trade.
FJ43

Qs triple top intraday?
FJ43
FJ43 said:

GOOGL 6/11 2430C

Entry $7.80.

Please know this one is risky. I normally like lottos below $5 and below $3 even better.
If you took this manage how you want.

$7.80 now $$9.30

These hit $13 earlier today.
Post removed:
by user
Prophet00
AG
Waiting to get called on my ATOS $6Cs. Easy double on a few weeks. Thanks to Brew for that trade!
FJ43
FJ43 said:

FJ43 said:

GOOGL 6/11 2430C

Entry $7.80.

If you took this manage how you want.

$7.80 now $$9.30

These hit $13 earlier today.
This looks like its flagging right below 2400 on the 2 Min.

I took one off at $10.50. Holding 1 left.
JDTxAg98
AG
Prophet00 said:

Waiting to get called on my ATOS $6Cs. Easy double on a few weeks. Thanks to Brew for that trade!
Yes thanks Brew. I bought in at $2.85 got one covered call sold and bought back to bring my per share cost down to $2.40. Sold it this morning at $5.40. Left a little meat but solid profit....ty sir.
Farmer @ Johnsongrass, TX
AMC = Got back home from the 2nd dose ordeal. Just dove in and taking a chance on AMC with 100 shares at $53.56 and of course it stepped down a dollar from there. Of course. I'll either day trade it or sell a Call.

Prior Call sells netted $388.81 to the good today, so far..

Let's go!
Prophet00
AG
CLOV testing $11.50 again. Let's see if it can hold past it this time.
FJ43
ZM Nov(19) 280 calls opened for $23.9M in premium
Ccutamu
JDTxAg98 said:

Prophet00 said:

Yes thanks Brew. I bought in at $2.85 got one covered call sold and bought back to bring my per share cost down to $2.40. Sold it this morning at $5.40. Left a little meat but solid profit....ty sir.
Brew... do you have a PT on this one?
Brewmaster
AG
FJ43 said:

BREwmaster said:

BREwmaster said:

FJ43 said:

Their form of hedge (or one of them maybe?) I suppose. Or...maybe just a high confidence trade.
I did read this tidbit which is interesting (below). Which might be part of what's happening. Maybe they know VXX is cheap here in a volatile market for a short term trade.

------------------
Wholesalers called "Authorized Participants" (APs) will at times intervene in the market if the trading value of VXX diverges too much from the IV value. If VXX is trading enough below the index they start buying large blocks of VXXwhich tends to drive the price up, and if it's trading above they will short VXX. The APs have an agreement with Barclays that allows them to do these restorative maneuvers at a profit, so they are highly motivated to keep VXX's tracking in good shape.

Brewmaster
AG
Ccutamu said:

JDTxAg98 said:

Prophet00 said:

It blew past my target! You guys have diamond hands, I sold around $5 and rolled profits into ELOX.

I'd at least sell half here if not a little more (if you want to hold some net free). Just know they have results due soon and if those are not great, stock price could tank. Sorry, I don't know the exact date.

Next levels I see on hourly fibs are 6.98 and then 8.29.

volume today was 55 mil plus, over an average of 11 mil. Wow!
spud1910
AG
Farmer @ Johnsongrass, TX said:

AMC = Got back home from the 2nd dose ordeal. Just dove in and taking a chance on AMC with 100 shares at $53.56 and of course it stepped down a dollar from there. Of course. I'll either day trade it or sell a Call.

Prior Call sells netted $388.81 to the good today, so far..

Let's go!

Yeah, I bought it last week and got out at $59 earlier today. Tempted to get back in down here.
McInnis 03
AG
Damn Gina, NQ is ANGRY.
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
ETH - Extended Trading Hours --- RTH - Regular Trading Hours
ORH - Opening Range (1st 30min) High --- ORL - Opening Range Low
R1, R2, R3 - Resistance 1, 2, or 3 --- S1, S2, S3 - Support 1, 2 or 3
Ccutamu
BREwmaster said:

Ccutamu said:

JDTxAg98 said:

Prophet00 said:

It blew past my target! You guys have diamond hands, I sold around $5 and rolled profits into ELOX.

I'd at least sell half here if not a little more (if you want to hold some net free). Just know they have results due soon and if those are not great, stock price could tank. Sorry, I don't know the exact date.

Next levels I see on hourly fibs are 6.98 and then 8.29.

volume today was 55 mil plus, over an average of 11 mil. Wow!
Thanks.

Here is results info:
Atossa Therapeutics(ATOS) shares jumped more than 30% on Monday after the drugmaker said it plans to release on June 9 final data from a mid-stage study of Endoxifen administered to breast cancer patients before surgery.
McInnis 03
AG
McInnis 03 said:

Damn Gina, NQ is ANGRY.

***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
wanderer
Just finished covering all of my CLOV shares......come and get 'em.

With such juiced premiums it sure does feel like an extra squeeze is coming (on top of the 32% surge today)
RenoAg
Clov closin in on 12
Saltyag15
AG
Prophet00 said:

CLOV testing $11.50 again. Let's see if it can hold past it this time.
Busted through baby!
McInnis 03
AG
wanderer said:

Just finished covering all of my CLOV shares......come and get 'em.

With such juiced premiums it sure does feel like an extra squeeze is coming (on top of the 32% surge today)
Honestly, I'm curious if AH is when some of the bigger shorts will have to cover up because today has been pretty faulty for them.

B&I Key:
FJ43

PTON breaking the $110.41 mark.
McInnis 03
AG
McInnis 03 said:

McInnis 03 said:

Damn Gina, NQ is ANGRY.

A helpful tip I heard this morning

"If ES is lagging, or stagnant, and NQ is running, there is a very low probability of an ES selloff because ES is so heavilly weighted with the NQ big boys....so if NQ is going, you can be comfortable that you're less likely to lose your shorts on ES in that moment....and best case, ES will play catch up."

B&I Key:
FJ43

Look at this V on GOOGL 2 Min chart

Prophet00
AG
Curious what everyone is seeing on the CLOV charts re: resistance levels? I am relatively inexperienced in charting Fib levels, but looking at the 6-month, I'm seeing the next key resistance levels at $11.99, $13.27 and $14.87.

FJ43
McInnis 03 said:

McInnis 03 said:

McInnis 03 said:

Damn Gina, NQ is ANGRY.

A helpful tip I heard this morning

"If ES is lagging, or stagnant, and NQ is running, there is a very low probability of an ES selloff because ES is so heavilly weighted with the NQ big boys....so if NQ is going, you can be comfortable that you're less likely to lose your shorts on ES in that moment....and best case, ES will play catch up."
Can you say that slower and softer for us.
FJ43

CCIV callas are now back to about 100%.

I'll probably take off my runners here and clean up my dashboard for tomorrow's open.
McInnis 03
AG
PDSB

B&I Key:
First Page Last Page
Page 3972 of 6620

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.