Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

24,023,398 Views | 231616 Replies | Last: 2 hrs ago by ProgN
FJ43
How long do you want to ignore this user?
jj9000 said:

FJ43 said:

I added some imaginary resistance levels so it should work.
Walrus...is that you?
I am thinking I used the wrong color.
Aggie118
AG
$WARM up to $.06
BenRev09
AG
ZYNE over 7 AH
FJ43
McInnis 03 said:

McInnis 03 said:

COME ON VIX, GET BELOW 20, NOW.
BOOM, RELOAD, WHOOP!
What did you buy?
maroonhammer8
AG
Volume spiking...I'm taking a portion off at 50%. Can't complain with those gains in a few hours.
Bob Knights Paper Hands
It's sad that with the closing green QQQ volume instead of rejoicing my first thoughts were paranoid fears of "that's what they wanted me to see to get comfortable."
Irish 2.0
LLY caught my attention today. I added 4/16 195C at $4 near teh close. You can't tell me that 10% of this companies value was tied into a Phase II or III trial. Which if people actually read it, wasn't even that bad.
McInnis 03
AG
FJ43 said:

McInnis 03 said:

McInnis 03 said:

BOOM, RELOAD, WHOOP!
What did you buy?
OMG.

AAPL
UUUU
SNOW
QS
KMPH
NNOX
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
ETH - Extended Trading Hours --- RTH - Regular Trading Hours
ORH - Opening Range (1st 30min) High --- ORL - Opening Range Low
R1, R2, R3 - Resistance 1, 2, or 3 --- S1, S2, S3 - Support 1, 2 or 3
FJ43
McInnis 03 said:

FJ43 said:

McInnis 03 said:

McInnis 03 said:

BOOM, RELOAD, WHOOP!
What did you buy?
OMG.

AAPL
UUUU
SNOW
QS
KMPH
NNOX

You go man!
mazag08
AG
VEON 4Q20 Results

VEON reports 4Q20 Results | Media Releases | Media | VEON
FJ43

SPY & Qs.

Not too shabby.

SPY

Hard to argue with the day.
New ATH
+1 ATR
Don't forget OPEX week so I would expect a little choppy in here somewhere.

QQQ

Interesting with 8, 21 & 50 all wadded up.
Closed above 8 & 21
At ATR
In long term trend back up.
Will we see 320+ tomorrow?

Prophet00
AG
Wow, 8MM volume on AAPL at close?
BlueTaze
NNOX sells a $10K alternative to the traditional $1-3M CT scanner. Much smaller, cheaper, and more advanced tech.
Irish 2.0
Pretty sure those were MOC orders
Mostly Foggy Recollection
Not sure that's a good thing, but it's 2021 so nothing of importance matters anymore and.... moonshot
clinto
How would y'all play NNOX now
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
almost no way I don't have a losing week this week (expiring QQQ hedge and a bad TSLA trade)
You don’t trade for money, you trade for freedom.
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
clinto said:

long.
You don’t trade for money, you trade for freedom.
FJ43
Early in the week. There's always a chance for a great trade.
irish pete ag06
AG
BlueTaze said:

ClutchCityAg said:

Check out NNOX, big rumors around their Xray imaging. Premiums are crazy juiced right now.

What's the deal with this guy's twitter speak? Is English not his native language?
gig em 02
$30,000 Millionaire said:

clinto said:

long.

This, presentation on Wednesday and awaiting FDA approval, it's either worthless or world changing by December
Jet Black
FUBO ceo was just on CNBC
RigsTx
AG
Spread gurus...

I'm looking at buying a 50/55 April 16 call spread on NNOX tomorrow for $1.20. Upside is a shade over 3 to 1. It obviously comes down to what is said in the conference as to whether or not it would be a good trade.

Am I looking at this correctly or is the limit to my upside too much and I should expand the spread.

TIA
Brewmaster
AG
$30,000 Millionaire said:

almost no way I don't have a losing week this week (expiring QQQ hedge and a bad TSLA trade)
I can't wait for Cathie to release the kraken with her new TSLA PT. It will be astronomical. and it seems like from here (as long as markets hold) any dip under 700 is a buy.
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
Have we discussed izozf?
New painless mammogram technology, 2nd goalpost today (1st on Jan 22)
88 cents. Gitcha sum
Brewmaster
AG
NRD09 said:

Have we discussed izozf?
88 cents. Gitcha sum
do they have videos of how it works? LOL sorry!
jwhitlock3
Does it not trade A/H?
Brewmaster
AG
RigsTx said:

Spread gurus...

I'm looking at buying a 50/55 April 16 call spread on NNOX tomorrow for $1.20. Upside is a shade over 3 to 1. It obviously comes down to what is said in the conference as to whether or not it would be a good trade.

Am I looking at this correctly or is the limit to my upside too much and I should expand the spread.

TIA
I'm no guru, but I might do a variety of expirations so you capture the move before expiration (you might be able to pay for the April 16's long before we get there. For example, some of the strikes for 3/26 are almost the same price, you might get a favorable fill. I'm not sure if I'd mess with 3/19, if you do play it small and in the money.
ClutchCityAg
irish pete ag06 said:

BlueTaze said:

ClutchCityAg said:

Check out NNOX, big rumors around their Xray imaging. Premiums are crazy juiced right now.

What's the deal with this guy's twitter speak? Is English not his native language?
His pinned tweet is a video overview of some of his trading strategies... guess he just types that way. Interesting fellow to be sure.

Let it ride
AgsnFly
AG
FWIW, I am reloading long on some /BTC futures after selling over the weekend. Wish me luck
ClutchCityAg
RigsTx said:

Spread gurus...

TIA
I like to leg in to the spread to increase upside. So I wait until a good dip or model T to buy the long call, then let it run a bit before selling the short call. If timed correctly you can even get a "net-free" call spread where you are able to sell the short call for the same price you bought the long call. I like using this for SPY weeklies and shorter term option plays.

You can use the same strategy when exiting the position by selling the long call first, and letting the short call decay OR by buying back the short call and letting the long call continue to run for a little bit.
Let it ride
Carlo4
AG
Tomas Hermensa said:

It's sad that with the closing green QQQ volume instead of rejoicing my first thoughts were paranoid fears of "that's what they wanted me to see to get comfortable."
Farmer @ Johnsongrass, TX
SquareOne07
AG
NRD09 said:

Have we discussed izozf?
88 cents. Gitcha sum
So what's the right play? We saw it jump from $.69 to $.95 this last week, did we miss the boat? Or is jumping on now the confirmation of a jump?
TrustTheAwesomeness
AG
DNN - Article on the press release today about DNN being added to TSX index next Monday. Glad I got shares several weeks ago.

"In the press release, Denison Mines announced that its shares would be added to the S&P/TSX Composite Index. According to the announcement, the addition will take place prior to the open of trading on Monday, March, 22, 2021.

This is overwhelmingly exciting news, the S&P/TSX Composite Index is similar to the S&P 500 index here in the United States. As the S&P 500 is used as a benchmark in the United States, the S&P/TSX Composite Index is the flagship benchmark of the Canadian market. "
First Page Last Page
Page 3511 of 6618

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.