Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

24,031,135 Views | 231620 Replies | Last: 30 min ago by Chef Elko
TecRecAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Good morning NCLH!
clinto
What's y'all's exit strategy on AAPL 3/19 122
gougler08
AG
jakal0722 said:

I went net free plus sold 25% extra at 4.25 and will see what happens with the rest. Def a good start to a Monday!
******* went to 4.49 but didnt get my sell order filled at 4.50
Ernest Tucker
AG
FJ43 said:

jimbo9821 said:

Atlas guys on WWR now
Get ready for up then retrace.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Temporarily reached +100% on my very first stock. (LUV)
BrokeAssAggie
clinto said:

What's y'all's exit strategy on AAPL 3/19 122

I just sold because I can't keep a close eye on it today. I will take a 70% gain in one day!
McInnis 03
AG
AAPL flagging nicely on the 10m. Could be prepping for the next.
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
ETH - Extended Trading Hours --- RTH - Regular Trading Hours
ORH - Opening Range (1st 30min) High --- ORL - Opening Range Low
R1, R2, R3 - Resistance 1, 2, or 3 --- S1, S2, S3 - Support 1, 2 or 3
cptthunder
ASAN on the move now also
Maximus_Meridius
AG
I'm gonna hold fire on the WWR CC's until we hit about 7.50, which is the 50% Fib level from the high we hit on 2/8.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Any UAL holders here? It's had a hell of a month.

My only regret is that I sold a bit back in early February to buy AMC. But still have 118 shares which are looking damn good right now.
Slappy007
AG
McInnis 03 said:

QS has the makings of it's reversal. I'm in 3/19 60/70/80 butterflies. They were dirt cheap, like $.55 each

There has been pretty significant flow on it that I think cheddar folks could back up?
These are looking great. Closed 1/2 to lock in some profit, letting the other half ride a bit longer.
zag213004
AG
Did OA1 enter into INTC calls? I can't find the post of the entry strike and expiration if he did
zag213004
AG
Maximus_Meridius said:

I'm gonna hold fire on the WWR CC's until we hit about 7.50, which is the 50% Fib level from the high we hit on 2/8.

You targeting april expirations?
oldarmy1
AG
If looking to enter INTC for calls I'd use today to go April 1 $65's
mazag08
AG
CLOV is currently the guy at the blackjack table doubling down on 20 while everyone else is watching the dealer bust.
Maximus_Meridius
AG
zwhag2010 said:

Maximus_Meridius said:

You targeting april expirations?
Probably. But I'll check the 3/19 premiums before pulling the trigger just to see if there's basically free money sitting there (very unlikely).
fightintxag13
AG
Are we exiting the NCLH 4/8 $35 calls when it reaches MT at $32.42?
Slappy007
AG
North Dallas Forty oz. said:

Slappy007 said:

North Dallas Forty oz. said:

I bought UAL calls (4/16 $60) this morning because it looked like it was breaking out of a really squeezy pennant. Anyone have ideas on how to set a target for this? My novice eyes don't see any technical resistance until like $74.
Looks like the upper part of the channel is $59ish and longer term resistance is near $61. I'm looking for a pop above the channel (>$59) to exit my UAL calls.

Thanks! I didn't spot the channel, or the hiccup at 61 during the COVID landslide.
Selling all my calls here at $61.
ag94whoop
AG
how long do we expect this marijuana run to last?
TLRY and SNDL are slowly climbing right now....I wouldnt mind taking some cash out but I know these stocks have a tendency to climb rapidly at times and I hate to miss out on a huge upcoming run.

I know OA mentioned SNDL to 2.25 very very soon. Does that kind of growth apply to TLRY and others in treh sector as well?
FJ43
UAL - I am out.
scoodogg
AG
GOCO moving, but I can't see it saving my March calls.
TheVarian
AG
Does WEI have a hold on it right now?
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
My LUV and UAL are both looking great, but I was gonna try to at least hold until the shares are a year old to avoid short term gains tax.

Do you guys think it's worth waiting until July to avoid the tax hit, or should I start selling now?
FJ43
Adding more NGL down here at 2.38/39
D2F1D0
AG
What's the play here? This seems to be at/near support levels (daily going back to the fall). Are you expecting it to return to summer/fall levels? I see the left goal post, but nothing on the right.

Sorry for the newb questioning of experience, but I gotta get my learn on teddy brozevelt.
gougler08
AG
FJ43 said:

Adding more NGL down here at 2.38/39
I like this one, nice strong floor
FJ43
D2F1D0 said:

What's the play here? This seems to be at/near support levels (daily going back to the fall). Are you expecting it to return to summer/fall levels? I see the left goal post, but nothing on the right.

Sorry for the newb questioning of experience, but I gotta get my learn on teddy brozevelt.
It is at the bottom of the Darvas Box/channel. I accumulate at the bottom here when I can as is consolidating. I look for low end entry/adds. Getting really tight on Bollinger so would expect it to at least go back to top of box close to $3.

I will look to trim and/or go net free at cup completion around $4.07 should it behave.
FJ43
SPY

So far today less scalp trades as it is working narrow range between 394.10 & 393.40 for the most part. I suspect it will break one direction at some point.

Ornithopter
AG
It's OPEX week, FOMC, and lots of central bankers are speaking this week. I imagine things will stay pretty quiet unless someone accidentally says something meaningful.
FJ43
DubFalls said:

It's OPEX week, FOMC, and lots of central bankers are speaking this week. I imagine things will stay pretty quiet unless someone accidentally says something meaningful.
I am good with it. 10% up, 10% down. Rinse and repeat on SPY so far. Just not as many
cptthunder
FJ43 said:

SPY

So far today less scalp trades as it is working narrow range between 394.10 & 393.40 for the most part. I suspect it will break one direction at some point.

Looks like some acceleration towards 393.40 this time, could break lower here with any volume
Touchless
AG
Touchless said:

krosch11 said:

McInnis 03 said:

Someone go look at $DHR and tell me if you see the cup and handle on the daily.....

Id say so
I originally typed this in wrong, but $DRH also appears to have a cup and handle. Never heard of the company though. Not much volume since early December. Also seems to have higher bases of $0.20 each recently.

May have to watch this one the next few days and see how it acts.

Annoyed with myself for not having enough confidence in what I see in a chart at times. I drew the lines on the chart after posting the original chart above. It broke out and is now reaching the 2 year high. Pulled back some late Feb with the rest of the macro movement, but not too bad overall. Looks like they also crushed vs expectations as well.

Brewmaster
AG
FJ43 said:

SPY

must be a lot of premium to chew for today's expiration. oh boy, oops there went some dumping. to the hedges!
FJ43
cptthunder said:

FJ43 said:

SPY

Looks like some acceleration towards 393.40 this time, could break lower here with any volume
Yeah I missed a bunch more gain there. Hit my level and sold. All good. Added calls one stop too early but I am only buying ITM in this range. All 3/19s calls/puts. Have a little recovery to do on last buy.
FJ43
Something to watch.

First Page Last Page
Page 3507 of 6618

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.