Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

24,035,252 Views | 231635 Replies | Last: 23 min ago by ProgN
BenRev09
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
What are the odds it closes at 7.49 next week?
Michael Cera Palin
AG
Didn't want to jinx it by saying anything before the bell but it was a green week for CLOV!

The Clintons > Lawsuits
Talon2DSO
AG
Anyone on BFT??
McInnis 03
AG
Mostly Foggy Recollection said:

Brando and Jon are pretty good at their craft.

That's a hell of an endorsement imo
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
ETH - Extended Trading Hours --- RTH - Regular Trading Hours
ORH - Opening Range (1st 30min) High --- ORL - Opening Range Low
R1, R2, R3 - Resistance 1, 2, or 3 --- S1, S2, S3 - Support 1, 2 or 3
LarryL
Finally had time to stop and look at my account just now and decided, THAT'S the kind of week we need all the time!

Greenest 3 days I've had in the market in a long time thanks to this board!
ag94whoop
AG
Overall it was a good week.
I'm back positive for the year and slowly increasing my cash position. I exited SYN a little earlier than I should have and missed some profits but I made profit so I'm happy with that.

My only current dogs are CLOV (monster dog), WWR (long term hold anyway) and DPW (terrible buy position and didn't avg down).

I really hate I didn't have cash last week to avg down on DPW, DNN, SNDL, WWR and TLRY. But I got myself into that spot so I just have to work my way out. Some CCs for cash, and patience and all will be ok. Cant worry about the money I didn't make, only that that I did. Just work to recapture my previous position and then move forward from there.
Brewmaster
AG
McInnis 03 said:

PLTR > $27.00 AH
NIce! I made some 27/30C 3/19 spreads a couple days ago.
agdaddy04
AG
Talon2DSO said:

Anyone on BFT??

Yes I am, but just got in this week in my IRA
Brewmaster
AG
tsuag10 said:

That's pretty much what I was thinking. Thanks for the explanation.
here's my notes, a chart I did this morning while watching 1 minute SPY. I'm not half as good as FJ or Foggy at this, but I'm getting there --charting it in progress really helped me see things.

I went 1 for 2, batted .500 on spy calls. I'm still holding a SPY spread though that I think will pay nicely on Monday. If I had bought a put and call or 2 to 1 like Foggy likes to do (depending on under resistance or over) I would've gone 2 for 2, but live and learn.

Also note the previous morning's resistance came into play today (this morning), 392.50.

corrected, sorry, should read, sell calls at top of channel, buy puts.

kyledr04
AG
ClutchCityAg said:

oldarmy1 said:

This AAPL pullback is just what the Dr ordered. We might finally get our face rip next week.

The 3/19 150s are going for .02 right now and would pay out quite handsomely if we get a face ripper

I still have some of those waiting to fall off my positions. A run over 150 would be amazing.
Mostly Foggy Recollection
$SURF

Cathie likes it and Model T is 10.47.

MaroonDynasty
New Hindenburg Research short report out on

RIDE

https://hindenburgresearch.com/lordstown/
slacker00
AG
MaroonDynasty said:

New Hindenburg Research short report out on

RIDE

https://hindenburgresearch.com/lordstown/
That came out pre-market and dropped the stock about 15%.

short report on the short report.

https://businessjournaldaily.com/source-cited-in-hindenburg-research-report-refutes-its-claims/
leoj
AG
TecRecAg said:

Ugh... Sunny Brook. Fitzwillys flashbacks

I have always thought about the well whisky in CS but could never remember the name, thanks for reminding me lol
Diggity
AG
The universal ****ty well bourbon of 90's CS.

Blarney Stone poured the crap out of that junk.
YNWA_AG
AG

What a year for Dave
trip98
AG
kyledr04 said:

ClutchCityAg said:

oldarmy1 said:

This AAPL pullback is just what the Dr ordered. We might finally get our face rip next week.

The 3/19 150s are going for .02 right now and would pay out quite handsomely if we get a face ripper

I still have some of those waiting to fall off my positions. A run over 150 would be amazing.

As of close 4/1 at $130 were only $1....that sounds pretty reasonable to me and gives ample time to rip. What do y'all think?
Target would be $2.25 and I'd stop loss at $50
FJ43
Mornun!

A little father and son bird hunt day to start the day and end the season, sharpen the mind and recharge for next week.

Will check out some setups on Sunday evening.

Hope y'all have a great weekend.
FJ43
Great quote.

"We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give." Winston Churchill
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
Morning!

I take back all the advice I've given here about having babies (mainly don't get in a hurry, labor takes forever, etc). We waited too long to go to the hospital last night and had our baby girl in the bathroom! Everything is great, the first babies were born in caves, right? Third kid, first girl...i guess she was just so excited about that big goco buy and volume on wwr!

Chart guys... any chance RUN is getting ready to complete an inverse h&s on the monthly?
0708aggie
AG
Congrats bud!
FJ43
NRD09 said:

Morning!

I take back all the advice I've given here about having babies (mainly don't get in a hurry, labor takes forever, etc). We waited too long to go to the hospital last night and had our baby girl in the bathroom! Everything is great, the first babies were born in caves, right? Third kid, first girl...i guess she was just so excited about that big goco buy and volume on wwr!

Chart guys... any chance RUN is getting ready to complete an inverse h&s on the monthly?

Congrats! And with a story you'll never forget to go with it.
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
Thanks! 12th!
FJ43
Yep. I posted about RUN Thursday evening sometime as 1 of 3 I alerted to. I'll look at the chart again this weekend but a quick glance it looked good.
OutlawAG04
NRD09 said:

Thanks! 12th!

Whoop!
Post removed:
by user
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
A story my mother in law will probably never let me forget! I called 911 twice, first time mil had me call when the water broke and then i talked to wife and doula (on speaker in the bathroom with wife and mother in law) and they were like, no, let's just get in the car, we can be there in 10 minutes, so i told 911 not to send anyone. Then called back a couple minutes later when wife was like, "nope, I'm not gonna make it to the car", and about 2 minutes later we had a baby! Mil was a l&d nurse at the start of her career and as I'm headed out the door to follow the transport she was like "it's a good thing i was here! " lol
Our first was almost born at 24 weeks when i was moose hunting a helicopter ride back in the hills of newfoundland so i guess baby drama is our thing
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
Auspicious, I'd say!
BrokeAssAggie
third coast.. said:

The odds that this thread has 2 posters that had their third child who was a girl born in successive days has got to be pretty miniscule.

Fruit rocket on Monday!
LOYAL AG
AG
third coast.. said:

The odds that this thread has 2 posters that had their third child who was a girl born in successive days has got to be pretty miniscule.

If one of you had had a son I'd be looking for the eventual TexAgs hookup in a couple of decades but in this case I'll just congratulate both of you and remind you to enjoy every minute of it. /guy with 22 and 19 year olds.
A fearful society is a compliant society. That's why Democrats and criminals prefer their victims to be unarmed. Gun Control is not about guns, it's about control.
khaos288
AG
LOYAL AG said:

third coast.. said:

If one of you had had a son I'd be looking for the eventual TexAgs hookup in a couple of decades but in this case I'll just congratulate both of you and remind you to enjoy every minute of it. /guy with 22 and 19 year olds.

Mine'll be here in September
spud1910
AG
Congratulations! Your wife now has a story to tell.
irish pete ag06
AG
ag94whoop said:

Overall it was a good week.
I'm back positive for the year and slowly increasing my cash position. I exited SYN a little earlier than I should have and missed some profits but I made profit so I'm happy with that.

My only current dogs are CLOV (monster dog), WWR (long term hold anyway) and DPW (terrible buy position and didn't avg down).

I really hate I didn't have cash last week to avg down on DPW, DNN, SNDL, WWR and TLRY. But I got myself into that spot so I just have to work my way out. Some CCs for cash, and patience and all will be ok. Cant worry about the money I didn't make, only that that I did. Just work to recapture my previous position and then move forward from there.

DPW is whipping me too. What I've learned from
It is the importance of scaling in on swings. I'm bad about just buy my entire position at once.

No more. I'm scaling in no more than 40% of my position on a swing and scaling 5-10% increments in on dips over the next few days or even week.
ProgN
khaos288 said:

LOYAL AG said:

third coast.. said:

Mine'll be here in September
Apparently a few of you guys found other activities to keep you busy during covid stay at home orders.
First Page Last Page
Page 3496 of 6619

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.