Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

24,043,697 Views | 231655 Replies | Last: 5 min ago by Heineken-Ashi
ProgN
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AgCPA95 said:

Prognightmare said:

MVIS reported earnings AH and the reaction looks positive but I haven't delved into it. Has anyone analyzed it for the board. I can't tonight because I get up really early on Fridays for work. It's chart is looking extremely attractive though. TIA.
Doing a quick glance before getting back to spreadsheet hell on something else...

- Balance sheet stronger than last year with increased current assets over liabilities (can pay their bills)
- Took a little debt but very little compared to cash balances (most is still long term = due at least one year out)
- Revenues down in 2020 compared to 2019 but don't know back story here.
- Gross margins up dollar and percentage-wise on smaller revenues.
- Loss per share decreased from loss of $.24 / share in 2020 to loss of $.10 in 2021

Press release operational highlights:
- Good advancement in AutoLiDAR
- Benchmarking data and sample hardware ready in April 2021
- 1st Generation of long-range LIdar sensor could be ready 3Q/4Q 2021.

Thank you
59 South
AG
KaneIsAble said:

So no issues with SFTW and investigations? I only hold shares (IRA) so things like this interest me.
any investigation looks priced in now. also in today's world just assume everybody and everything are under investigation. Looking at it purely based on price action and valuation.
FJ43
zwhag2010 said:

FJ43 said:

CrazyRichAggie said:

What exactly is he saying here? I have been in the June $2 for awhile now.

Just bringing attention that it is priming to go technically and if you are not in buy those calls or if you are possibly add.

If wanting to add more calls wouldn't a buyer want to "sit at the bid" as in place limit order at the bid and not "sit at the ask" (place a limit order at the ask)
Yes I think that is what he meant. Not chase it and not bid it up. Be patient approach if we have macro pullbacks.
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.
Proverbs 13:11

Ted Lasso
AG
Does the VEON historical dividend concern anyone, at 15% could keep the share price low?
FJ43
trip98 said:

FJ and MFR
thanks for sharing that practice. That stuff is what makes this thread awesome
I'm going to paper trade if I can. Question is if I have time to watch it like y'all do. If I can at least watch some and place orders but immediately enter conditional exits it might work.
No worries and good luck. Foggy has been nails at it. We do both set the sell side right after the buys.

Today may be a good day with it although I will likely not buy options expiring today and use next week dates.

I am entering the open with 395 puts and 394 calls. so plan would be to sell the puts at open especially if we have a flash down then look for the exit on calls assuming a reversal. Puts should pay well. Calls may be even to slight loss. Net should be solid gain.
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.

tailgatetimer10
AG
I can't speak to the fundamentals but next quarter earnings will sure as hell be interesting. Imo their margins will be up, sales down, revenue as expected. Same theme for all chips due to substrates shortage
BrokeAssAggie
FJ is this what you talked about following?

McInnis 03
AG
Friendly reminder for TOS users.....Benzinga Squawk is free to you, I think as long as you've upgraded your TDA account to "advanced feature set".....this may or may not even be required. The Squawk gets you in early on news and we all know speed is power. I keep this open all day on my headset, or my wireless speaker. 80% of the audio is just "noise", but 20% is actionable...maybe.

If you don't know how to access it, here you go.

***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
ETH - Extended Trading Hours --- RTH - Regular Trading Hours
ORH - Opening Range (1st 30min) High --- ORL - Opening Range Low
R1, R2, R3 - Resistance 1, 2, or 3 --- S1, S2, S3 - Support 1, 2 or 3
FJ43
CrazyRichAggie said:

FJ is this what you talked about following?

Exactly. Now compare all his levels against what you came up with. You may be pennies off one way or the other but the primary points should be the same.

I find his match my daily lines pretty close now. I then add in 'minor' lines on an hourly which translates over to my 1, 5 & 10 charts for scalping SPY.

Bob Knights Paper Hands
McInnis 03 said:

Qqq gonna get hit today

In more than a whole year where the entire country was mostly shut down? Egads!
Mostly Foggy Recollection
I'll get to some of your questions today. Give me a bit of time. Today starts Spring Break for us so my appearances on the thread will be fewer over the next week. I'll be spending time with my boys.

Now I'm going to enjoy donuts with them and watch market open!
Bob Knights Paper Hands
I'm going to look at closing my TSLA condors at the open in case it does something TSLA today. I also have 10/15/35/45 $CAN condors for 3/19 that I was targeting a 70% return on. I'll look to close at least some of those early today to take some profit after it's massive run up the last 3 days.

I've really enjoyed this switch from being long so many calls to using spreads and condors to sell premium. Thanks to Daniel and 30k for the thoughts they've given on this over the last year+
gigemJTH12
AG
Mostly Foggy Recollection said:

I'll get to some of your questions today. Give me a bit of time. Today starts Spring Break for us so my appearances on the thread will be fewer over the next week. I'll be spending time with my boys.

same here.

heading to 30A in florida with Shundere from this thread. we will be on the beach with the fam...making trades
Bob Knights Paper Hands
LADR looks like it's opening green right now even with everything but airlines and financials looking red. It's up over $12 now. These 5/21$12.50 calls keep inching up. I'm hoping for another big move next week like we saw in late Feb. I'm up to 57% of my contracts net free now. I'd love to be completely net free before April.
Aggie118
AG
I appreciate y'all's insight on $REI!
tsuag10
AG
tailgatetimer10 said:

I can't speak to the fundamentals but next quarter earnings will sure as hell be interesting. Imo their margins will be up, sales down, revenue as expected. Same theme for all chips due to substrates shortage
Good info. Thanks
LarryL
McInnis 03
AG

You mu fu. I just got done with a weight loss challenge (19 lbs, 8 weeks) and didn't even THINK to celebrate with a damn donut this morning.

Mc, you DUMBASS.
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
Maximus_Meridius
AG
McInnis 03 said:

You mu fu. I just got done with a weight loss challenge (19 lbs, 8 weeks) and didn't even THINK to celebrate with a damn donut this morning.

Mc, you DUMBASS.
Now you clowns have me jonesing for some Shipley's, and the nearest one is about 2,000 miles away....
southernskies
What a premarket bounce for SYN
ag94whoop
AG
just when I was almost at several exit poinits for some stocks I dont want to hold, the macros pulls back.

i remember dates like this in high school lol
Aggie118
AG
$REI running to $3.01
Bob Knights Paper Hands
Look at AAPL option chain for today from 115-125. It is absolutely going to peg at $120 and the MMs will print money from the premiums. Holy cow.
mrad85
AG
CrazyRichAggie said:

I gotcha. Need to have another cup of coffee. I'm going to put in a limit order for sept at $0.15.
I had MY coffee and got in at $0.15, how bout you?
jj9000
AG
mrad85 said:

CrazyRichAggie said:

I gotcha. Need to have another cup of coffee. I'm going to put in a limit order for sept at $0.15.
You sure you didn't just buy the $3 ???
BrokeAssAggie
mrad85 said:

CrazyRichAggie said:

You got the Sept $2 for $0.15?
jj9000
AG
CrazyRichAggie said:

mrad85 said:

CrazyRichAggie said:

My thoughts exactly.

See post right above yours.
mrad85
AG
CrazyRichAggie said:

mrad85 said:

CrazyRichAggie said:

Reading comprehension fail. Oh well, Sept $3 @ $0.15 it is

I was supposed to drink the coffee first, dang
TecRecAg
AG
Whew. And just like that, those April 1 FB 280s are back to $3 and some change
irish pete ag06
AG
EBON ripping
BrokeAssAggie
Just bought a SPY 392 call
McInnis 03
AG
CrazyRichAggie said:

Yeah, you bought that from me.

B&I Key:
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
Waiting on theta decay....

Loaded more JBLU calls at 0.75
You don’t trade for money, you trade for freedom.
BrokeAssAggie
McInnis 03 said:

CrazyRichAggie said:

Yeah, you bought that from me.
I am probably doing this wrong!
leoj
AG
Thanks for the call out, entered $SPCE calls on this dip as well as $DKNG for next week.
First Page Last Page
Page 3485 of 6619

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.