Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

24,042,455 Views | 231653 Replies | Last: 20 min ago by ProgN
jwhitlock3
How long do you want to ignore this user?
NCLH doin it's best to break into that little gap from Friday, looking at the minute gap the volume seems to have picked up, but it still looks low on the hourly and daily.
FJ43
Sheesh SPY come back and get my 3/12 puts for me please. Cool off a bit why don't ya.
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.
Proverbs 13:11

gigemJTH12
AG
one of those famous $FUBO rockets would be well received right now.
Chef Elko
AG
FLR. I've been watching and investing in this one. Great infrastructure play for the new regime. Potential break out of a darvas box and pre covid floor. Hoping to stay above $20 and fill that gap to $30
leoj
AG
QQQ busting out. Insert irishthedudeincarfistpump.gif
LOYAL AG
AG
gigemJTH12 said:

I'm a bit worried about FUBO today. It's up 10% which is great but this feels like a retrace rather than a change of direction. Too much too fast. Hopefully I'm wrong.
A fearful society is a compliant society. That's why Democrats and criminals prefer their victims to be unarmed. Gun Control is not about guns, it's about control.
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
QQQ is at the mean, critical point. Let's see what happens. This grind up has been too drama free.
You don’t trade for money, you trade for freedom.
irish pete ag06
AG
LOYAL AG said:

gigemJTH12 said:

I'm a bit worried about FUBO today. It's up 10% which is great but this feels like a retrace rather than a change of direction. Too much too fast. Hopefully I'm wrong.
Yes, if that's the case then it's a prime time to sell some covered calls.
BrokeAssAggie
McInnis 03 said:

PLTR firing the 5min, 10min, and 15min TTMsqueezes.
59 South
AG
$30,000 Millionaire said:

I just sold CWH $55C April monthlies for $0.70. I'll be surprised if it gets there and I will gladly sell some if it does.
Just sold March $50s for $0.20. I mean come on, a week from tomorrow? Deal
Bob Knights Paper Hands
Thar she blows! I intended to check back on PLTR at 9:30 to watch it crossing over 20 and 50-day so I could jump in on some more calls. Something something can't touch all of the ocean something something.
fightintxag13
AG
WWR testing the 21 ema and the 50 is just above that.
FJ43
$30,000 Millionaire said:

QQQ is at the mean, critical point. Let's see what happens. This grind up has been too drama free.
While I love the runs here on Qs and SPY I would be really surprised if no retracement at all today. Maybe not deep but some. Charts look really good though.
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.

AGSmith
AG
McInnis 03 said:

Any option plays here, or is the current play to own shares? I know someone mentioned the 28.5c for next week.
cptthunder
FJ43 said:

Sheesh SPY come back and get my 3/12 puts for me please. Cool off a bit why don't ya.
It looks like alot of people are expecting a drop from these ATHs. I bought some 3/12 390P and SPY has increased by .55 and the the price hasnt dropped on the puts yet
sts7049
AG
i bought a handful of SPY calls this morning and just sold 2/3 to go net free. let's see if she keeps going to over 400
McInnis 03
AG
AGSmith said:

McInnis 03 said:

Any option plays here, or is the current play to own shares? I know someone mentioned the 28.5c for next week.
That's not a play, I sold that as a covered call to lower my cost basis.
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
ETH - Extended Trading Hours --- RTH - Regular Trading Hours
ORH - Opening Range (1st 30min) High --- ORL - Opening Range Low
R1, R2, R3 - Resistance 1, 2, or 3 --- S1, S2, S3 - Support 1, 2 or 3
AGSmith
AG
Thanks for the reply. I wasn't intending to ask if your post specifically was a play. I meant to ask if anyone had identified a specific option play or if the desire is to hold shares at this point.
TecRecAg
AG
I bought a couple April 30C
Michael Cera Palin
AG
For those of y'all playing the uranium game right now, DOE shelling out some cash for processing said uranium after its been mined:

https://www.world-nuclear-news.org/Articles/BWXT-awarded-uranium-processing-and-HALEU-fuel-con?fbclid=IwAR0uIFBy06pHXoFmyM0boMC6CZT6Z1P2F23SihG_GtWTaT5lEuVSefOQHcE
Bob Knights Paper Hands
Tomas Hermensa said:

Thar she blows! I intended to check back on PLTR at 9:30 to watch it crossing over 20 and 50-day so I could jump in on some more calls. Something something can't touch all of the ocean something something.

...and I just got in on some 3/12 C27 for $0.37 on that small retrace looking to sell for $1 if we get to share price of $28.23.

/Edit but my big play for PLTR is shares. Only using short term calls to leverage the run up a bit. Probably will end up selling at 12:30 or 1:30 today depending on the price action
McInnis 03
AG
Tomas Hermensa said:

Tomas Hermensa said:

...and I just got in on some 3/12 C27 for $0.37 on that small retrace looking to sell for $1 if we get to share price of $28.23.
I like it. Pullback to the 10min cloud. Nice risk reward here.
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
Bob Knights Paper Hands
I'm trying to use PS60 thinking for any shorter term or daily trades on certain stocks, this being one of them. I have not used this much, but am staring at hourly candles hoping for continuation up to that 50sma purple line.
Fireman
AG
I'm going to try a lotto on PLTR Mar12 $29Cs. If she blasts off, could be fun. Got in for $.09.
McInnis 03
AG
Tomas Hermensa said:

I'm trying to use PS60 thinking for any shorter term or daily trades on certain stocks, this being one of them. I have not used this much, but am staring at hourly candles hoping for continuation up to that 50sma purple line.
Careful, PLTR is still in a range, so the supply/demand levels may not totally apply. I'll probaby dump these if we get back to HOD for a quick scalp cash trade.

B&I Key:
FJ43
REI at 2.92. Hit 3.10

YNWA_AG
AG
What hedges are we looking at with S&P hitting ATH again
SpeedyAg90
AG
So with GM right below $57 resistance still and not much movement today, 4/1 GM 60C still a deal today?
BrokeAssAggie
SpeedyAg90 said:

So with GM right below $57 resistance still and not much movement today, 4/1 GM 60C still a deal today?
I am in the 4/16 $60's and added a few more today
cageybee77
AG
I am sooo tempted to buy some UMC.
LarryL
CrazyRichAggie said:

SpeedyAg90 said:

Same, added more GM 4/16 60s today
FJ43
StrawberryFields said:

CrazyRichAggie said:

SpeedyAg90 said:

What was the original entry on these April 60s?

LarryL
And I want to thank the board for me now having one more monthly subscription - to Redler.

Didn't want to be the only one without tons of new market data to pour through every day!
LarryL
FJ43 said:

StrawberryFields said:

CrazyRichAggie said:

SpeedyAg90 said:

What was the original entry on these April 60s?

My first were in at 1.99, second round at 2.02

OA has a target of 4.00 with a stop at .85 on these
austinAG90
AG
$SQ with a nice run. 4/16 $250 C - thoughts on taking some off in here ?
First Page Last Page
Page 3476 of 6619

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.