Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

24,074,770 Views | 231775 Replies | Last: 3 hrs ago by El_duderino
AW 1880
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Roblox is like crack. We barely let our kids play because it is so addicting.
kyledr04
AG
Also interested in RBLX but have a feeling it'll be all over the place tomorrow. I can't trade at 3am so who knows what'll happen by 6a.

Long term it feels like something good to hold onto but it might need to stabilize.
Red Rover
AG
FJ43 said:

SPY and Qs

Well today wasn't such a bad day.

SPY - Closed above 8 & 21 EMA for first time in 5.
QQQ regained 8 Day EMA and closed above 311.

So....what is the direction for them tomorrow?

What I think: QQQ up a bit and SPY even or down a bit tomorrow and then both having small moves down Thursday before ending with a green Friday.

What I want: the Qs give a big middle finger to everyone and shoot back to 335 by the middle of next week.
XXXVII
kyledr04 said:

Also interested in RBLX but have a feeling it'll be all over the place tomorrow. I can't trade at 3am so who knows what'll happen by 6a.

Long term it feels like something good to hold onto but it might need to stabilize.

Same here. I have some play money that I want to purchase RBLX with, but I've never bought a new stock on the first day of trading, so not sure if I should try to buy during the early hours.
khaos288
AG
Deployed a little more cash after hours. Picked up shares in

Aapl
Enph
Amd
Arkg
Nvda
TSLA
Sedg
Sbux
Roku
Tdoc
oldarmy1
AG
NXTD should break $2 soon.

Most of our small cap trades are showing continuation.
drred4
What time does RBLX start trading live. Most of the time on IPOs, I do not see them on Fidelity to ability to trade until like noon or after
Josepi
AG
My kids are elementary age, and they LOVE Roblox. Of course, we don't let them spend any money on it, but I guess some people do.
McInnis 03
AG
FYI, IPOs don't usually start trading until all the inside boys finish clearing it up so it'll likely be between 9a-11a central. I doubt premarket is happening there....maybe I'm mistaken?
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
ETH - Extended Trading Hours --- RTH - Regular Trading Hours
ORH - Opening Range (1st 30min) High --- ORL - Opening Range Low
R1, R2, R3 - Resistance 1, 2, or 3 --- S1, S2, S3 - Support 1, 2 or 3
drred4
Think your right, from what I have seen in past. And I bet if it is saying $45 now, it will be much higher By that time comes. Be interesting to see tomorrow.
RikkiTikkaTagem
AG
McInnis 03 said:

FYI, IPOs don't usually start trading until all the inside boys finish clearing it up so it'll likely be between 9a-11a central. I doubt premarket is happening there....maybe I'm mistaken?

From the article posted earlier.

Quote:

Roblox will trade Wednesday on the NYSE under the symbol RBLX. About 199 million Roblox shares will go on the market, but unlike in a traditional IPO, the company isn't raising new capital via the offering. Instead, holders will sell stock they already own.

The $45 reference price doesn't mean that is where Roblox shares will begin trading. Rather, it is meant to be a guide that informs the public of recent private trading activity, according to a person familiar with the situation.

So I'm interested to see how this plays out and could be a bunch of volatility while it sets its price. They gave some examples of other companies doing this but I wasn't actively trading when those went down.
Brewmaster
AG
sorry to interrupt the roblox chat, lol...but:

another SKLZ idea, since options are pricey, can also buy an April 30 sell a 35C for 1.10, could be a 4 to 5 bagger in a month or less. Can also do March 25/30 to capture any move from here to the 19th, but costs a bit more (and a lot less time til expiration).
Jet Black
Price will probably skyrocket quickly
XXXVII
BREwmaster said:

sorry to interrupt the roblox chat, lol...but:

another SKLZ idea, since options are pricey, can also buy an April 30 sell a 35C for 1.10, could be a 4 to 5 bagger in a month or less. Can also do March 25/30 to capture any move from here to the 19th, but costs a bit more (and a lot less time til expiration).

Translation? Does he mean to say buy if it gets under $20?
Brewmaster
AG
Cathie with almost a half milly share buy on SKLZ today

Brewmaster
AG
he's saying own the shares at cost basis of $20 (if you sell naked puts and get assigned)...more likely though the stock runs a ton here, you pocket the premium on the sold naked puts. and hopefully you bought calls with the money from the naked put sells.

His combo idea: Buy 30C's, sell naked puts of 20P's. The money made on the naked put sales, funds the call buying. That make sense?
agdaddy04
AG
I wonder why she keeps selling Amazon?
Madmarttigan
AG
Because it has been sideways for over half a year
Formerly tv1113
oldarmy1
AG
BREwmaster said:

Ok now this is just getting creepy!!!

XXXVII
BREwmaster said:

he's saying own the shares at cost basis of $20 (if you sell naked puts and get assigned)...more likely though the stock runs a ton here, you pocket the premium on the sold naked puts. and hopefully you bought calls with the money from the naked put sells.

His combo idea: Buy 30C's, sell naked puts of 20P's. The money made on the naked put sales, funds the call buying. That make sense?

Charismatic Megafauna
AG
Do us all a favor, before your next post asking what a model t is, read the first hundred or so pages of this thread and look up anything you don't understand on investopedia
tsuag10
AG

Brewmaster
AG
oldarmy1 said:

BREwmaster said:

hahaha, check your followers on twitter OA, she might be in there.
Brewmaster
AG
agdaddy04 said:

maybe b/c covid was a big boost to it's sales and with that ending their sales should taper off a bit.
AgsnFly
AG
agdaddy04 said:

AMZN has been the bank. Ownership is off the charts and withdrawals have been made over the past few months to finance other investments. Seeking alpha will necessitate this price action.
Bob Knights Paper Hands
Did anybody catch the HUGE volume on WWR afterhours? ATP shows over 350,000 shares between 5:45 and 6:30. That's daytime volume. It also blew past the 10sma and 100ema.
agdaddy04
AG
Just was curious since just bought a bit yesterday. I plan on it being a long term hold.
McInnis 03
AG
oldarmy1 said:

BREwmaster said:

***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
agdaddy04
AG
Is that for real or shopped? Never had Twitter so don't know if that's a real screen.
McInnis 03
AG
I shopped it.

B&I Key:
oldarmy1
AG
McInnis 03 said:

I shopped it.

Very talented
kyledr04
AG
I don't see that Cathie follows OA.

See now it was fake. Nice
agdaddy04
AG
Honesty...

And nicely done.
jwhitlock3
HA! I scrolled through all 330+ of her followers, got em!

Question: anyone on here use Redlers service? I did Access A Trader but couldn't find my groove with Shapiro. I follow along with the public Redler stuff and like it a lot, just curious if anyone had thoughts.

BrokeAssAggie
Maybe those 3/19 SKLZ calls will payout after all!
First Page Last Page
Page 3460 of 6623

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.