Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

24,076,231 Views | 231775 Replies | Last: 6 hrs ago by El_duderino
fightintxag13
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Looks like we've got ourselves an intraday Darvas Box forming on SPY between 386 and 387.35
Larry J. Holy 81
AG
I think SPY $387.66 gets taken out today and I wouldn't short anything. But, what do I know with MGTI ownership at .19.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Officially in the red on ROKU. Was nearly at +50% just a month ago. Oh well.

On the other hand, LUV and DIS are back near their 1Y highs.
oldarmy1
AG
FJ43 said:

oldarmy1 said:

Buying April 16 JBLU $21 calls Looking for $1.60 on a breakout move brewing.
These show to be .91/.92?

Edit: NM - PT at $1.60
Yup....getting fills i see
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Made a play on AMC and doubled my position over the last week or so.

226 shares @ $10 avg.

Really hoping for just one more squeeze and get some nice profit there.
ibdm98
AG
oldarmy1 said:

wanderer said:

oldarmy1 said:

SONO looks ready to come out of consolidation and continue trend. I would like the April 16th $45's if I can get $1.
This is at $1 now
Well it is and it isn't. $1.01 low with $1 bid. Thing is if it loses that 5 minute low you likely can get $0.90 fills. It's $37 break and hold on the 5 minutes. Either need to step up a few cents or go for a flash break to get better entry.
These are at $0.98 (whoop) now
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
I bought $AAPL shares here and sold 03/19 $115P for 2.30
You don’t trade for money, you trade for freedom.
LOYAL AG
AG
jimbo9821 said:

Keep watching it. Looks like its getting squeezed... maybe?

Minute charts can be extremely deceptive. Here's the 10M:

I agree that volume has dried up by that's not a chart I'd buy into right now. My $.02. I'm not in and won't be this week.
A fearful society is a compliant society. That's why Democrats and criminals prefer their victims to be unarmed. Gun Control is not about guns, it's about control.
oldarmy1
AG
GILD exit time.....at the ask
McInnis 03
AG
My mention killed the fruit.
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
ETH - Extended Trading Hours --- RTH - Regular Trading Hours
ORH - Opening Range (1st 30min) High --- ORL - Opening Range Low
R1, R2, R3 - Resistance 1, 2, or 3 --- S1, S2, S3 - Support 1, 2 or 3
BrokeAssAggie
oldarmy1 said:

GILD still do for a breakout run? What do you think about 4/16 $70?
tsuag10
AG
Re: $AAPL

If I'm holding Jan 2022 LEAPs, am I stupid to not have set a stop loss? Or am I stupid if I don't average down? Or should I just leave them alone and buy more at a lower strike?
Lt. Joe Bookman
AG
McInnis 03 said:

My mention killed the fruit.

Like I said... I bought some leaps this morning. Should have been a warning to all.
jimbo9821
AG
Thanks! Obviously still trying to learn a lot
BrokeAssAggie
Touchless
AG
I really think AAPL is going to end up going to fill the gap in the $112 range. If it retreats just a little more from there, then I could see it going all the way down to the $100 gap from the end of July if the macro market continues to pull back.
FJ43
tsuag10 said:

If I'm holding Jan 2022 LEAPs, am I stupid to not have set a stop loss? Or am I stupid if I don't average down? Or should I just leave them alone and buy more at a lower strike?
Lots of time. You have to decide your own position size/risk but Jan 2022 is a long ways out.
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.
Proverbs 13:11

cageybee77
AG
Got 1000 NIO's - holding for long tho
TecRecAg
AG
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Disneyland reopening April 1.

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/disney-reopen-california-theme-parks-163340353.html
Rice and Fries
Touchless said:

I really think AAPL is going to end up going to fill the gap in the $112 range. If it retreats just a little more from there, then I could see it going all the way down to the $100 gap from the end of July if the macro market continues to pull back.
HEY NO NEED TO BE A DEBBIE DOWNER!

That said, i'd be buying the hell out of the apple if it dips that low.
oldarmy1
AG
CrazyRichAggie said:

oldarmy1 said:

GILD still do for a breakout run? What do you think about 4/16 $70?
It's current wave might get there if markets engage to take out the resistance. It needs a tail wind at this level.
oldarmy1
AG
Touchless said:

Congrats -You just made the bottom post.
McInnis 03
AG
Did we know that TESLA was building major power storage facilities in Texas?

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/features/2021-03-08/tesla-is-plugging-a-secret-mega-battery-into-the-texas-grid
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
ETH - Extended Trading Hours --- RTH - Regular Trading Hours
ORH - Opening Range (1st 30min) High --- ORL - Opening Range Low
R1, R2, R3 - Resistance 1, 2, or 3 --- S1, S2, S3 - Support 1, 2 or 3
oldarmy1
AG
JBLU calls $1.05 X $1.06.
tsuag10
AG
FJ43 said:

tsuag10 said:

Lots of time. You have to decide your own position size/risk but Jan 2022 is a long ways out.
Yes. That's why I didn't set a stop loss originally. I'm just struggling with seeing the big negative % and thinking I should either buy more at nearly half price, or kicking myself for not setting a stop loss.

At the same time, the more prudent move might be to ignore the higher strikes I own and purchase some at lower strikes now that they are on sale. I'm not sure, but my brain is telling me it's dumb to not invest more at this discount level.
LarryL
oldarmy1 said:

wanderer said:

oldarmy1 said:

SONO looks ready to come out of consolidation and continue trend. I would like the April 16th $45's if I can get $1.
This is at $1 now
Well it is and it isn't. $1.01 low with $1 bid. Thing is if it loses that 5 minute low you likely can get $0.90 fills. It's $37 break and hold on the 5 minutes. Either need to step up a few cents or go for a flash break to get better entry.

What's your PT on these SONO calls?
oldarmy1
AG
Yes. They are creating a major housing bubble right now. I sold a house I had bought for $349k, put $40k into it and had it for sale at $575k. I had 4 offers the first day with the top two at $700k. Does Model T work in Real Estate???
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Will Mouse hit resistance at $200 again?
Hendrix
AG
I'm buying AMZN and AAPL hard on dips and will keep doing so. Orders are set to add; just need the markets to capitulate.
TecRecAg
AG
As a guy holding a SPY 370/400 strangle, SPY being at 385 is literally nightmare fuel. And that's exactly where it looks to rest.
oldarmy1
AG
StrawberryFields said:

oldarmy1 said:

wanderer said:

oldarmy1 said:

This is at $1 now

What's your PT on these SONO calls?
I'd sell 50% on a double and then go for $2.75 with a stop at $0.42
KT_Ag08
AG
KT_Ag08 said:

Grabbed some DIS weeklies thinking there may be continued momentum with any good announcement on vaccinated people. I am long term extremely bullish here but weeklies were pretty cheap and SL is tight.

Turned out okay so far... SL set for about 20% gains but may adjust up.
deadbq03
AG
TecRecAg said:

As a guy holding a SPY 370/400 strangle, SPY being at 385 is literally nightmare fuel. And that's exactly where it looks to rest.
I joined you in picking a bad time for volatility to cool. I had a wide strangle on XLK for April... I cut my losses and bought back today.
HelloUncleNateFitch
First Page Last Page
Page 3443 of 6623

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.