Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

24,078,929 Views | 231775 Replies | Last: 11 hrs ago by El_duderino
Philip J Fry
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I hope this is the bottom. Can't cancel my index purchase now.
Jet Black
FUBO is butt f'ing me right now.
FJ43
Jet Black said:

It'll be back.....
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.
Proverbs 13:11

FJ43

I have a feeling 30k will have just held class ending with a mic drop on BTFD
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.
Proverbs 13:11

Fireman
AG
Well I can't say I was smart enough to BTFD or the bottom, but at least I didn't sell the f'n bottom this time either like I did back in September last year. Small victories.
Jet Black
FJ43 said:

Jet Black said:

It'll be back.....

Thanks. I think so too.
jimmo
seemed like i wasted my whole day trying to manage stupid hedge
SQQQ
yuk
Gotta figure out how to work w/ options
every time i try to learn/ watch videos, etc - it makes my head hurt lol
need to double my efforts
Oh, my best stock today? - CLOV
ProgN
Jet Black said:

Good lord, I have so many gifs in mind that would better illustrate my laughter but I don't know how to load them from my iPad from the bar.

Please pull a McInnis and reply to this post in August. You'll be making money and we can all laugh together.

ETA: I meant reply to your post, the one I quoted.
Jet Black
Prognightmare said:

Jet Black said:

Good lord, I have so many gifs in mind that would better illustrate my laughter but I don't know how to load them from my iPad from the bar.

Please pull a McInnis and reply to this post in August. You'll be making money and we can all laugh together.

You got it
DisAg
**** me, IAB has been down going on an hour now, I want to get out of my positions!!!!
bbqAg09
AG
Only comparison I can think of is when I go for the hottest wing sauce at Pluckers and then the next day spend the majority of the day in misery praying for it to stop.

Half the time, I can tell when I've extoled the final demon and then it's onward and upward from that point forward (vowing never to order "Fire in the hole" at Pluckers again). However, the other half there turns out to be plenty more demons in my colon just waiting until I've relaxed enough to join a crowded setting. I'm desperately hoping this Friday was the former in that example.

Whatever the case, once these demons have left, I'm never ignoring OA's advice to go heavy cash again.
ProgN
hopheadAg09 said:

Only comparison I can think of is when I go for the hottest wing sauce at Pluckers and then the next day spend the majority of the day in misery praying for it to stop.

Half the time, I can tell when I've extoled the final demon and then it's onward and upward from that point forward (vowing never to order "Fire in the hole" at Pluckers again). However, the other half there turns out to be plenty more demons in my colon just waiting until I've relaxed enough to join a crowded setting. I'm desperately hoping this Friday was the former in that example.

Whatever the case, once these demons have left, I'm never ignoring OA's advice to go heavy cash again.
Pluckers??? Are you friends with Ketch?

If so, we may have to vote you off the island.
leoj
AG
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
I think there are good odds that there is still ugly yet to come. The SPX have a good close, technically a reversal, but it did not close above the 21. The NDX is hanging out below it's 89 EMA.

For those that bought dips, I hope you sold cc on the spike to protect yourselves.

My weekly booked gains -> 2.75%, mostly due to hedges. My total account value is probably down 4-5%, but that is OK, I can work with that.
arrow
AG
Ally Bank just gave me a $25 Amazon gift card for dealing with all their platform issues during the Gamestop madness. Green!
irish pete ag06
AG
FJ43 said:

Jet Black said:

It'll be back.....
I doubled my position today.
South Platte
Jet Black said:

Have you looked into BUFU yet?
ProgN
$30,000 Millionaire said:

I think there are good odds that there is still ugly yet to come. The SPX have a good close, technically a reversal, but it did not close above the 21. The NDX is hanging out below it's 89 EMA.

For those that bought dips, I hope you sold cc on the spike to protect yourselves.

My weekly booked gains -> 2.75%, mostly due to hedges. My total account value is probably down 4-5%, but that is OK, I can work with that.
I'm expecting a little more pain and I hope it's deep red opens but closing green or close to green on those days. I'm not as bearish as I was 3 weeks ago, but I'm also not ready or confident to post the all clear either to take on risk yet. I wouldn't be selling any stocks that I believe in right now though.

Side note: Did you watch the Katt Williams vid I posted earlier? I love stand up comedy.
irish pete ag06
AG
irish pete ag06 said:

FJ43 said:

Jet Black said:

It'll be back.....
I doubled my position today.
Talking to myself. I mainly doubled it so I can sell CCs against half the shares. Fubo is volatile and I'm gonna try to use that volatility to eat some premium.
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
yes, I loved it.
ProgN
TxAG#2011
Can aggiedaniel come back and share some more alpha after today
ProgN
TxAG#2011 said:

Can aggiedaniel come back and share some more alpha after today
I just looked and he doesn't have stars or I'd suggest replying to one of his former posts because he would be notified by a reply to him.

I can't speak for him, but he may not see the post you just made. He's in the industry and he probably unplugs on the weekend. If you see him post, then ask him again and he may see it.
HalifaxAg
AG
South Platte said:

Jet Black said:

Have you looked into BUFU yet?
BUFU is spinning off an OTC called BOHICA...you guys should really check it out, if you miss out this time it'll come around again
DisAg
So what's the consensus? More sell off or rebound?
Philip J Fry
AG
Cappo
AG
Prognightmare said:

hopheadAg09 said:

Pluckers ain't back and we shouldn't let it be ruined by the ******bag
aggies4life
AG
$Jmia thoughts on this pull pack?
mpl35
AG
DisAg said:

I have no idea...but I have a good chunk of money (for me) going into an account.....so I hope it stays down or goes down more.
OutlawAG04
Anyone else find the at the market offering by DPM to be pretty odd timing?
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
DisAg said:

Clearly your username doesn't refer to a ticker. Aftermarket Mouse says the recession is over
LOYAL AG
AG
DisAg said:

More sell off, IMO. I'll post a weekly S&P tomorrow before the baseball game but this week was basically a doji. Very slightly red but effectively we closed where we opened Monday. That generally means nothing is really decided in terms of direction.
A fearful society is a compliant society. That's why Democrats and criminals prefer their victims to be unarmed. Gun Control is not about guns, it's about control.
tsuag10
AG
NRD09 said:

DisAg said:

Clearly your username doesn't refer to a ticker. Aftermarket Mouse says the recession is over

Quote:

California Allows for Theme Parks, Stadiums and Ballparks to Open Outdoors Under Certain Conditions -- Update

3/5/21, 6:02 PM

California on Friday paved the way for Walt Disney Co.'s Disneyland and other attractions across the state to reopen as soon as next month, according to new guidelines on Covid-19 restrictions.

Under new guidelines announced by the California Department of Public Health, amusement parks, stadiums and ballparks in the state can reopen at 15% capacity starting on April 1 if certain test positivity rates are met. However, Disneyland won't resume operations under the most restrictive tier that still allows theme parks to reopen, since it limits capacity at 15%. The new guidelines could also drive activity in other industries, including live music and sports.

Opening the park at less than 25% capacity doesn't make economic sense, said a person familiar with the matter. If Covid-19 rates continue to fall as projected, though, Disney and other businesses could move into a zone that allows for 25% capacity by mid-April, this person said. Ken Potrock, the president of Disneyland Resort, said the company would be announcing an opening date soon.

Disneyland has been closed for nearly a year since the pandemic spread across the U.S., but unlike its counterpart in Orlando, has remained shut even as restrictions across the country have loosened.

"With case rates and hospitalizations significantly lower, the arrival of three highly effective vaccines and targeted efforts aimed at vaccinating the most vulnerable communities, California can begin gradually and safely bringing back more activities, especially those that occur outdoors and where consistent masking is possible," said Dr. Mark Ghaly, secretary of the California Health and Human Services Agency.

So far, California has administered about 10 million vaccine doses, according to the state. President Biden said earlier this week he expects the nation will have sufficient vaccine supplies for all adults in the U.S. by the end of May.

The updated guidance is welcome news to executives at Disney, who have publicly dueled with California officials over the right to reopen. The company's theme park in Orlando has been operating at reduced capacity since last July.

Reopening the California park will take several weeks. The company has tens of thousands of employees on furlough, and will need to negotiate with unions to bring those workers back and retrain them. A United Food and Commercial Workers local chapter that represents some Disney employees said Friday that its members "have been furloughed or out of a job for a year now and are excited to go back to work to provide Californians with a bit more magic in their lives."
...snip...

ProgN
Cappo said:

Prognightmare said:

hopheadAg09 said:

Pluckers ain't back and we shouldn't let it be ruined by the ******bag
Apologies, I've never eaten there but I've been turned off from trying it by the tears thread. Maybe if I eat there, I'll have the same access to the sip football team he has.
Cappo
AG
Sooo you'd have no access
First Page Last Page
Page 3433 of 6623

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.