Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

24,042,580 Views | 231653 Replies | Last: 24 min ago by ProgN
ClutchCityAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
austinAG90 said:

$OZON - anyone still following this ?
Sadly
Let it ride
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Gonna take a wild guess that the meme stonks are basically ****ing the entire market right now.
mazag08
AG
I also still think this was a big pullback week. Yesterday didn't change that. It was almost needed to go to the new highs. Don't freak out yet.
Ags2013
AG
mazag08 said:

I also still think this was a big pullback week. Yesterday didn't change that. It was almost needed to go to the new highs. Don't freak out yet.

FJ43
mazag08 said:

I think WWR is going to $5.7 by the end of tomorrow.
I am going to be buying lots of shares here in the 5s and selling more puts down here. Should have started this in my tax free account instead of my trading accounts since a long hold.
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.
Proverbs 13:11

McInnis 03
AG
ClutchCityAg said:

McInnis 03 said:

Carter's book was mentioned above....if you read the chapter about following the elephants and knowing where they are because they leave piles of dung everywhere. Today is one of those days on the TICK.
Go on... what does this mean going forward?
It's a chapter showing you how to either GO WITH the TICK or go CONTRARY TO the TICK.

When the TICK is living low, like todya, touching -1000 several times, even -1200......that's BIG BIG BIG selling. It means there is tremendous selling pressure. Typically Carter likes to go contrary to the TICK, so if it hits -1200 he gets an alert and goes long ES or SPY and rides it up with stops as protection, etc. Vice Versa if it hits +1200.

But on a day like today, he'd likely not take the contrary trade. He'd watch it hit -1200, then watch and see as it reclaims 0, or -400 or something, then he'd take a short position there and wait for it to go back to -1200 or -1000. He's going WITH the flow on a day like today.

He compares it to finding elephants on safari, when you tail them, you know you're getting close by following the big piles they leave behind. Same thing with the TICK. If the big boys are selling or buying strong, they leave behind big TICKS
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
ETH - Extended Trading Hours --- RTH - Regular Trading Hours
ORH - Opening Range (1st 30min) High --- ORL - Opening Range Low
R1, R2, R3 - Resistance 1, 2, or 3 --- S1, S2, S3 - Support 1, 2 or 3
EngrAg14
AG
mazag08 said:

The gap at 358 and 377 still exist.
Engine10
AG
oldarmy1
AG
oldarmy1 said:

My disgust over missing SDC flash is only outdone by seeing that BIGC, a stock I see at $150+ in the next 2 years flashed down to $53.19. Would have been some of the easiest, quickest gains of the year.

That said, on the macro front SKEW has come off its highest levels above 145, which is why I kept saying being in cash isn't a bad thing at all, down to 138.52. It hit a low of 135's. This is midrange (Think Model T) and many times that's the bottom. That said, the 120's would be the safest move strong into the market. On the 23rd I posted that you cash sideliners could begin cherry picking some names you like. That would have turned out nicely for most shares.

I read Mancini calling for some consolidation just below the midrange as "healthy" and setting up a bull scenario breakout. I tend to agree but I'm not buying anything today that doesn't include a tight Put option, using expiring weeklies on the cheap, for protection just in case. Making it this far why would I go 100% risk when midrange indicators could bounce or fail? I won't. Neither should you.
UBER trade is obviously getting swept in with the macro's. As I saw someone post on the chart, it hit the bottom range which I used to calculate "what if" markets sell versus simply consolidate and came up with the $0.85 as meaning the support channel is also gone if hit. Right now it got close and bounced. Need markets to find support around here and as long as it survives the scare I think it pays.
khaos288
AG
Yikes we're entering total annihilation of my account realm.

Down 27% in the past 12 days.
aggiebonzo
AG
What's the outlook for MBIO? My cost per share is 2.80 and I've seen the majority of my gains the past couple weeks. Do I just need to remain patient and assume this will me back up to $5-6 by end of the year?
mazag08
AG
aggiebonzo said:

What's the outlook for MBIO? My cost per share is 2.80 and I've seen the majority of my gains the past couple weeks. Do I just need to remain patient and assume this will me back up to $5-6 by end of the year?
I thought the target was $9
FbgTxAg
AG
Anyone ever have a fantasy football team that was filled with underperforming or injured superstars with a craptastic bench and no free-agent money left to even pick up a bye-week plug in?

That's my brokerage account.
The greatest argument ever made against democracy is a 5 minute conversation with the average voter.
oldarmy1
AG
mazag08 said:

aggiebonzo said:

I thought the target was $9
Yes...I would use every $0.50 buying from current levels for long term happiness.

Don't let corrections intimidate or scare you. We're finally going to have a left wall to trade!
mrad85
AG
My hedges are engaged. Engaged, but being outpaced in the other direction by my other shares.

We're sliding downhill fast
Post removed:
by user
McInnis 03
AG
CAPITULATE ALREADY
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
BayAg_14
Big spot here or watch out below.
Jet Black
This is fun
gougler08
AG
Been busy with work all morning and checked in...guess I'll go back to work now
oldarmy1
AG
Gotta make your own decisions but we just had an acceleration into a bottom attempt to watch.
HelloUncleNateFitch
BobFriend13
AG
I'm terrified but trusting the process.
E
AG
Literally everything is red in my trading account... I'm gonna go to the golf store and browse around to take my mind off things
Josepi
AG
Cut bait on the UBER calls @ 0.82
jj9000
AG
Ornithopter
AG
oldarmy1 said:

Gotta make your own decisions but we just had an acceleration into a bottom attempt to watch.

I think I understand this but I'm making some assumption. Can you elaborate a little more please?
oldarmy1
AG
Buying across my favs but will post chart later.
BrokeAssAggie
Josepi said:

Cut bait on the UBER calls @ 0.82

Got stopped out
Ornithopter
AG
Thanks!
Engine10
AG
picked up a big candle on SPX to $3824 that got turned back up. possible opportunity to reverse but gotta be very careful
McInnis 03
AG
DubFalls said:

oldarmy1 said:

I think I understand this but I'm making some assumption. Can you elaborate a little more please?
The selling accelerated to a point where there was a major flash down that was immediately met with buying. Possibly reversal indicator. I'm watching /ES and SPX, 1 minute SPX candle dropped 10 points in about 3 seconds and then popped back 5 pts.

B&I Key:
BlueTaze
So looks like Chamath doubling on calling out institutions for ripping retail off as CLOV gets hammered....I wonder if wall st. is targeting him after all his appearances as retail white knight.

Few days ago he said he was going to f stuff up....I hope that does mean tweets.

Orlando Ayala Cant Read
AG
Might not be a popular thing to say but I feel like we need a few of these days strung together to rid the "big correction is coming " doom and gloom vibe currently out there.

And I'm saying this as someone that's down 5% today.

Will run and hide for cover now
Chef Elko
AG
Ah what the hell. Play the rebound. Weekly SPY $387C
First Page Last Page
Page 3341 of 6619

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.