Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

24,044,686 Views | 231655 Replies | Last: 2 hrs ago by Heineken-Ashi
FJ43
How long do you want to ignore this user?
McInnis 03 said:

Whatever AI machine has been driving SPY for the past 3 days, get some damn originality man! Sell the first hour, then run. BORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRING
MT (Model T) city man. Was just discussing that with my son. If you are on your game that is a great tool to use all the time. Either direction.
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.
Proverbs 13:11

FJ43
ClutchCityAg said:

FJ43 said:

third coast.. said:

FJ43 said:

third coast.. said:

FJ43 said:

third coast.. said:

those UBER calls from yesterday almost touched $1.40
Stop is $0 .85 Target $4.
nice I had a tighter stop than that so good to see some other info.
Those are per OA's tweet.

I see between 52.08 - 51.50 being the test if this holds up as a trade.
probably too early to tell but looking good.

Right in the middle of my small range. Have a trend channel drawn and hard for me to be exact off of that. This is between support/resistance daily now where its at.
Is this about how your trend channel looks?

Exactly! I also have one additional channel line drawn parallel to the lower omitting the 27th & 28th and using the bottom of the gap up day 11/4 as reference.
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.

ag94whoop
AG
anyone have any insight into BFT? It seems like it was staying consistently in $17s, and would run up a little once in a while and had short term high target of $20 or so......

then nothing. just dead.

Everything about the Paysafe merger looks attractive and I would have expected this thing to really surge. But it continues to waller.

ClutchCityAg
Interesting potential crypto play here

Let it ride
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
selling.
GreasenUSA
AG
gigemJTH12 said:

Message for all the newbies:

If you are ever lost on the process buying calls from OA. Please reach out to me via DM. I am not an expert at all. Far from it.

HOWEVER, from experience I know that sometimes it is easier to understand if explained by someone who is more novice, rather than an expert who might not understand just how little you know.

I get a lot of info from this board and I hardly ever give back so this would be a good way for me to do so.

Trust me, you want to be buying OA's calls that he tweets. If you dont have twitter, get one. Follow OA. Turn on notifications for his posts, and buy his calls. If you dont know how to do any of that I will help you with that too.

Trying to make a contribution to the thread. Dont hesitate to reach out!

This is awesome. Thank you.

This post is so much better than those that solely post to cheerlead their mouse and fruit shares, or to complain when something they blindly followed OA into isn't working out for them, and never offer anything constructive.

In the same spirit, if anyone is interested in help with basic long options, feel free to reach out to me. I love this thread, but don't often participate, as the strategies discussed are just a bit different than my mindset is geared for, and the thread moves so fast sometimes.
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
ag94whoop said:

anyone have any insight into BFT? It seems like it was staying consistently in $17s, and would run up a little once in a while and had short term high target of $20 or so......

then nothing. just dead.

Everything about the Paysafe merger looks attractive and I would have expected this thing to really surge. But it continues to waller.

its consolidating. i'm in with shares.
sts7049
AG
i keep feeling impatient too with DNN, but then i remind myself i only bought it beginning of feb. this should be a medium term play i think.

i sold some july puts today for 1.55 to rake in some premium
sts7049
AG
i'm crypto play saturated already
wangus12
AG
BREwmaster said:

DNN - man I guess I need to be more patient, but they should change ticker to DNL (Do Not Look). I also missed selling on that bump to 1.70 a couple weeks ago. It was early early (before fidelity was open). I guess it's time to switch and join you big boys on IBKR.
If it makes you feel better, I could have easily gone net free on DNN last week, but I had no power for 3 days and totally missed it
leoj
AG
Gotta watch the macro markets here.
cptthunder
$WARM
Major Volume

FJ43
At Mancini's level of 3883 . Fails and he suggests 3855 and 3820 will come fast.

backintexas2013
AG
EBON large volume.
McInnis 03
AG
Who here is a bond master? When the hell do I start looking at TLT for reversal???
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
ETH - Extended Trading Hours --- RTH - Regular Trading Hours
ORH - Opening Range (1st 30min) High --- ORL - Opening Range Low
R1, R2, R3 - Resistance 1, 2, or 3 --- S1, S2, S3 - Support 1, 2 or 3
GigEmRangers75455
Where you going EBON?
mazag08
AG
ET weekly is somewhere between the end of wave 4 and beginning of Wave 5. I could see it finishing Wave 5 around $8.85 tomorrow.
kyle field 94
AG
Esteban du Plantier said:

tramaro1 said:

gougler08 said:

SNSS apparently became VIRX overnight and did some type of reverse split...not sure what that will do to my covered calls there though?

Same. Now I don't own enough shares to cover my calls
The call now covers 28 shares. But the strike price on mine still shows the old strike. Hope I don't get paid the old strike, since mine are deep ITM.

What are the thoughts on the new company VIRX. Snss is only 14% of the new combined entity.

I have/had some cc against some of my SNsS, and once i can figure out what my position is, cc position and prices, I think I am going to exit this stock

Unless someone had a better idea to stick with it
cptthunder
FJ43 said:

At Mancini's level of 3883 . Fails and he suggests 3855 and 3820 will come fast.
Looks like there was the initial bounce off it with decent volume; time to see if it holds
Esteban du Plantier
AG
kyle field 94 said:

Esteban du Plantier said:

tramaro1 said:

gougler08 said:

SNSS apparently became VIRX overnight and did some type of reverse split...not sure what that will do to my covered calls there though?

Same. Now I don't own enough shares to cover my calls
The call now covers 28 shares. But the strike price on mine still shows the old strike. Hope I don't get paid the old strike, since mine are deep ITM.

What are the thoughts on the new company VIRX. Snss is only 14% of the new combined entity.

I have/had some cc against some of my SNsS, and once i can figure out what my position is, cc position and prices, I think I am going to exit this stock

Unless someone had a better idea to stick with it
No idea about the company. OA mentioned it a few months ago, I bought some shares, eventually went net free and sold calls on my remaining that's now ITM. Happy to free up that money for the next thing.
TecRecAg
AG
Here's to hoping. Got back to 3890+ pretty quick
HalifaxAg
AG
Voyager, until HUMBL is available
Chef Elko
AG
GMBL gaining some traction now. Shoutout to whoever brought that one up this past year.
McInnis 03
AG
McInnis 03 said:

Who here is a bond master? When the hell do I start looking at TLT for reversal???
Pssssssssst. I don't know anything about bonds, but someone bought 45,000 contracts on the MAY 130P for $9.5MM.
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
FJ43
McInnis 03 said:

McInnis 03 said:

Pssssssssst. I don't know anything about bonds, but someone bought 45,000 contracts on the MAY 130P for $9.5MM.
Man I don't either. Wish I could help but would like to know what that kind of buy is all about.

Michael Cera Palin
AG
Not sure if anyone here owns any Energy/Utilities stocks outside of O&G, but I saw this today and thought it was pretty interesting. No idea what it means in terms of stock prices but hey it's news.

https://www.world-nuclear-news.org/Articles/Exelon-to-separate-utility-and-generation-business

https://www.chicagotribune.com/business/ct-biz-exelon-comed-split-nuclear-plants-20210224-7b7vzqct7reotj5vugtp3qzqbe-story.html
TecRecAg
AG
DPZ in my long term account taking an absolute beating. My guess is restaurants opening back up + people wanting to get in shape for summer + pizza fatigue = 9% on the day. Yoinks.
cptthunder
Apparently i should i just put all of my money in to ASO in November when I took my initial position because its been dang resilient through the past two weeks
austinAG90
AG
Rates going up
jj9000
AG
TecRecAg said:

pizza fatigue
McInnis 03
AG
austinAG90 said:

Rates going up
And as rates go up, yields go down, yes?

B&I Key:
McKinney Ag69
AG
WARM with some serious volume coming in. The company appears to have some great patents for mobile EV charging and is under .05. I'm loading up and forgetting about it. EVs are only going to become more common in the coming years.
TecRecAg
AG
I know. those two words shouldn't exist together but I do think it's real.

Not for me.. but for like... other people.
Brewmaster
AG
VIX pulling back, almost under 23, bet SPY picks up steam again soon.
CheladaAg
AG
Which service are you using to find this info?
First Page Last Page
Page 3338 of 6619

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.