Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

24,046,165 Views | 231655 Replies | Last: 4 hrs ago by Heineken-Ashi
ag94whoop
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
ok since we are dreaming of runs.

CLOV to $300
TLRY to $500
SNDL to $20
WWR to $100

ok i would be happy

LOL
AgEng06
AG
I'm saying his net worth could be something like $750-800k or whatever, and he only needs a little bit to get to $1MM. Nothing about this transaction has to result in $1MM payday.

All he said was if it hits $30 he'll be a millionaire.
HoustonAg2014
AG
ag94whoop said:

mazag08 said:

wanderer said:

Aggiesincebirth said:

tv1113 said:

Clov short interest almost 20 million now
I am still trying to understand what this means. I mean can the shorts literally bankrupts the stock or do they have to cover their shorts eventually which will explode the stock up?

Obviously that anonymous video was a fraud. If this thing squeezes to $30 I am a millionare... If it squeezes to $100 I can legit retire at 29 years old and go live a life of fishing and hunting lol.
If a 3x move on CLOV would do that for you, you either have a very large account or you're way over leveraged in CLOV.
5,000 shares minimum to become a millionaire if accumulated at $10 and sold at $30
Maybe I missed something. If you bought at $13 and sold at $30, thats only a $17 gain.
You would need almost 59k shares to profit $1 million

I am not sure if anyone on here has nearly 60k shares. Thats a LOT.
I do not want to say...
Ornithopter
AG
If that happens I'll clean out OAs pond myself
Post removed:
by user
tramaro1
AG
McInnis 03 said:

SERIOUSLY!!! How do I get into the inner circle?
ag94whoop
AG
AgEng06 said:

I'm saying his net worth could be something like $750-800k or whatever, and he only needs a little bit to get to $1MM. Nothing about this transaction has to result in $1MM payday.

All he said was if it hits $30 he'll be a millionaire.
oh ok
gotcha.
AgCPA95
AG
ag94whoop said:

CLOV to $300
TLRY to $500
SNDL to $20
WWR to $100

ok i would be happy

LOL
Throw in ONTX at $100 and I would be posting from my new yacht.
mazag08
AG
Yall, I missed a zero.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
DubFalls said:

Brian Earl Spilner said:

backintexas2013 said:

Brian Earl Spilner said:

Put in an extended hours order for my GME shares at cost basis ($158), and it executed almost immediately.

And now...FOMO time.

Sell now for a nice percentage game.
Meant I sold at $158. I regretted it almost instantly...

Be grateful you got your money back when the ship returned to pick up some stranded astronauts.
I'm honestly relieved just to get my money back. But I saw it hit $170 seconds after my $158 sell went through.

But my investment was at -80% not too long ago, so.
YNWA_AG
AG
ClutchCityAg said:

If CLOV hits $10,013 per share id be a millionaire

2000 a share is fine with me and my 500 shares
ag94whoop
AG
I just scanned all my stocks I track, both what I hold and what I like.

like someone said on here, it seems like they are inversely connected to these Reddit runs. Reddit stocks run, our stocks fall.
cptthunder
Brian Earl Spilner said:

DubFalls said:

Brian Earl Spilner said:

backintexas2013 said:

Brian Earl Spilner said:

Put in an extended hours order for my GME shares at cost basis ($158), and it executed almost immediately.

And now...FOMO time.

Sell now for a nice percentage game.
Meant I sold at $158. I regretted it almost instantly...

Be grateful you got your money back when the ship returned to pick up some stranded astronauts.
I'm honestly relieved just to get my money back. But I saw it hit $170 seconds after my $158 sell went through.

But my investment was at -80% not too long ago, so.
That sure sounds like a big WIN to me haha
ClutchCityAg
Aggiesincebirth said:

ag94whoop said:

mazag08 said:

wanderer said:

Aggiesincebirth said:

tv1113 said:

I am still trying to understand what this means. I mean can the shorts literally bankrupts the stock or do they have to cover their shorts eventually which will explode the stock up?

Obviously that anonymous video was a fraud. If this thing squeezes to $30 I am a millionare... If it squeezes to $100 I can legit retire at 29 years old and go live a life of fishing and hunting lol.
If a 3x move on CLOV would do that for you, you either have a very large account or you're way over leveraged in CLOV.
5,000 shares minimum to become a millionaire if accumulated at $10 and sold at $30
Maybe I missed something. If you bought at $13 and sold at $30, thats only a $17 gain.
You would need almost 59k shares to profit $1 million

I am not sure if anyone on here has nearly 60k shares. Thats a LOT.
I do not want to say...
Let it ride
Michael Cera Palin
AG
Forget the million, I just want CLOV to get above $14. My dumbass bought the day before all the lawsuit nonsense started
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
I've got 2,000 shares of CLOV, but I also don't keep giant positions in anything.
RikkiTikkaTagem
AG
Ags2013 said:

Aggiesincebirth said:

tv1113 said:

Ummmm how many shares do you have????

I would assume the guy had some net worth outside of Clov shares. Surely he means it would push him over the hump to a million but maybe I'm making assumptions
RikkiTikkaTagem
AG
$30,000 Millionaire said:

I've got 2,000 shares of CLOV, but I also don't keep giant positions in anything.

Isn't $20,000 (2,000 shares at $10) 2/3 of your wealth 30k?
E
AG
third coast.. said:

Id like SNDL just to get back to 4 since I screwed that whole thing up last time it ran.

Amen sista!
ag94whoop
AG

I have 2700 shares and that's a decent size chunk of this trading account (about 2-3x what I generally place in a single position).
This is my swing account i created to try and generate income, not wealth....although I would take both

I have the rest of my liquidity in a JPM managed stock account and a JPM managed muni-ladder.

$30,000 Millionaire
AG
you caught me. I bought them at $11.50.
oldarmy1
AG
ag94whoop said:

CLOV to $300
TLRY to $500
SNDL to $20
WWR to $100

ok i would be happy

LOL
I think CLOV will be a $40 stock in the next couple of years.

TLRY if you recall I said I was buying LEAPS and those have gone so ridiculously in the money I am deciding what to do. I have been messaged by others who mirrored and told them "I don't know yet", but something should be done.

SNDL I have a lot now and your guess is most likely better than mine.

WWR to mirror MP. Just think MP this year and see WWR next year.

ag94whoop
AG

you caught me. I bought them at $11.50.
thats good!
wish I had waited until yesterday to average down. my average cost is $13.75

lesson learned. I wont average anything down from now on unless it makes a major impact on net cost and it doesnt affect my liquidity

still smiling thought
HoustonAg2014
AG
AgStuckinLBK said:

Ags2013 said:

Aggiesincebirth said:

tv1113 said:

I would assume the guy had some net worth outside of Clov shares. Surely he means it would push him over the hump to a million but maybe I'm making assumptions
Rephrase. It would make me a millionaire off of Clov stock. I own more than I should around $12.50. I would take it getting back to $15 personally but I went a little deep over my skiis when it dropped and everyone was so bullish on it. I am bound to get burned on one of these but I

1) Went all in on Roku at $100 back last March and sold in December at $360
2) Took that money and went all in on Fubo the day before it went from 27 to 45 on the gambling announcement
3) Put too much into Clov at $13 as I love their business model and think it is very cheap especially considering it is now at it's IPO price and think they will have big growth numbers next week.

I am only worried that Chamath hasn't really come out with anything that I have seen to calm the storm. Not sure if it is due to the lawsuits and him not being able to or what. I would like to see if recapture $11 by the end of the week...

I am not the great whale. I have gotten lucky on timing and really put my balls out there...
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Well, never thought I'd see my GME money again, so screw it, throwing it all into AMC.
AgEng06
AG
Damn. Nice work!
Michael Cera Palin
AG
Aggiesincebirth said:

AgStuckinLBK said:

Ags2013 said:

Aggiesincebirth said:

tv1113 said:

Rephrase. It would make me a millionaire off of Clov stock. I own more than I should around $12.50. I would take it getting back to $15 personally but I went a little deep over my skiis when it dropped and everyone was so bullish on it. I am bound to get burned on one of these but I

1) Went all in on Roku at $100 back last March and sold in December at $360
2) Took that money and went all in on Fubo the day before it went from 27 to 45 on the gambling announcement
3) Put too much into Clov at $13 as I love their business model and think it is very cheap especially considering it is now at it's IPO price and think they will have big growth numbers next week.

I am only worried that Chamath hasn't really come out with anything that I have seen to calm the storm. Not sure if it is due to the lawsuits and him not being able to or what. I would like to see if recapture $11 by the end of the week...

I am not the great whale. I have gotten lucky on timing and really put my balls out there...
YNWA_AG
AG
YNWA_AG
AG
oldarmy1 said:

ag94whoop said:

CLOV to $300
TLRY to $500
SNDL to $20
WWR to $100

ok i would be happy

LOL

TLRY if you recall I said I was buying LEAPS and those have gone so ridiculously in the money I am deciding what to do. I have been messaged by others who mirrored and told them "I don't know yet", but something should be done.

So your thought process on WWR is it completes the $14 cup in 2021 and then you are looking for a further break out in 2022 with a potential partner with lucid/tsla etc? As the mine begins operation.
ag94whoop
AG
oldarmy1 said:

ag94whoop said:

CLOV to $300
TLRY to $500
SNDL to $20
WWR to $100

ok i would be happy

LOL

MP was exactly who I found I was comparing WWR to....$5-45 in a year. I figure WWR hits $35 by end of year and then in $40s this time next year.

CLOV looks to me like its being squeezed. I preface this by saying I am very very new to this. But I agree its a $30-40 stock within a year or two. However, I could see it falling into a short squeeze once or twice in the next 3-6 months if the short % keeps growing. All these frivolous CALs sure feel like the work of shorts.

SNDL is a cash strong company. The only real issue I see is they want to keep issuing stock. Otherwise they could hit $4-5 and stay there and flash upwards from there occasionally. But the idea of millions or hundreds of millions of new shares makes murky water.

I believe TLRY is going to zoom when the leafy stuff turns legal. I mean zoom zoom. 2x minimum. Maybe a lot more.

I know my previous post was in jest and just pure fantasy....but it sure would be awesome . I guy can dream right?
Goldie Wilson
AgCPA95 said:

ag94whoop said:

CLOV to $300
TLRY to $500
SNDL to $20
WWR to $100

ok i would be happy

LOL
Those and AAPL to $130
TecRecAg
AG
Goldie Wilson said:

AgCPA95 said:

ag94whoop said:

CLOV to $300
TLRY to $500
SNDL to $20
WWR to $100

ok i would be happy

LOL
Those and AAPL to $130
One of these is not like the other
Mostly Foggy Recollection
I think I've mentioned this story to some of you before, but this is Why I believe being net free is important for those that get panicky in locking in profits.

Have a coworker who bought into TSLA with me sub 100. He bought a 1000 shares. He sold not long after (which is perfectly fine) and made out almost a 3 bagger. Had he removed 1/3 he would have had 2/3 to ride into the moonlight and have 667 shares at $737 in and around a market top....

....Or just shy of a half million to liquidate at any time. Hindsight is 20/20 and I understand those that don't like the net free approach, but it's very psychological for the itchy sell finger trader/investor. It conditions them to hold longer.

Only you know if you're the type to stay up fretting over locking in gains. Personally, I don't get high or low with the market, but I do love playing with house money.

No one way is right for everyone
McInnis 03
AG
The Nvidia conference call must've been a disaster
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
ETH - Extended Trading Hours --- RTH - Regular Trading Hours
ORH - Opening Range (1st 30min) High --- ORL - Opening Range Low
R1, R2, R3 - Resistance 1, 2, or 3 --- S1, S2, S3 - Support 1, 2 or 3
HoustonAg2014
AG
AgEng06 said:

Damn. Nice work!
Thanks! But I could not have done it without the help of this board and some people on here who told me to hold on for dear life with Roku back in March. Without OA1 and 59, my account would be 1/4th what it currently is. I give this board credit.

I don't get a lot of sleep worrying about my account swings but told myself I had a goal I wanted to hit before I start to derisk everything and I am not quite there yet.

Y'all are awesome.
First Page Last Page
Page 3331 of 6619

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.