Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

24,047,594 Views | 231655 Replies | Last: 6 hrs ago by Heineken-Ashi
agdaddy04
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
BayAg_14 said:

The people with a cost basis of 350+ on GME are getting a gift. lol

How about $217.07. Asking for a friend.
FJ43
backintexas2013 said:

FJ43 said:

Meanwhile the EBONs, DPWS, NXDTs,, etc. of the world just slow slide down. All probably in the red for the day now.

They are so easy to sell cc's every time they pop.
Yep. Hoping tomorrow is buy back day. One of my favorite past time trades is selling and buying back.
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.
Proverbs 13:11

Brewmaster
AG
FJ43 said:

backintexas2013 said:

FJ43 said:

Meanwhile the EBONs, DPWS, NXDTs,, etc. of the world just slow slide down. All probably in the red for the day now.

They are so easy to sell cc's every time they pop.
Yep. Hoping tomorrow is buy back day. One of my favorite past time trades is selling and buying back.
Yeah same here! CCIV and MARA I have raked it in. Another month on CCIV cc's and I'll have my cost basis to zero.
austinAG90
AG
third coast.. said:

austinAG90 said:

Or dumb !!

Well i wasn't going to say it.
You can say it
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Put in an extended hours order for my GME shares at cost basis ($158), and it executed almost immediately.

And now...FOMO time.
AgShaun00
AG
165 AH. teh volume is stupid also.
HoustonAg2014
AG
tv1113 said:

Clov short interest almost 20 million now
I am still trying to understand what this means. I mean can the shorts literally bankrupts the stock or do they have to cover their shorts eventually which will explode the stock up?

Obviously that anonymous video was a fraud. If this thing squeezes to $30 I am a millionare... If it squeezes to $100 I can legit retire at 29 years old and go live a life of fishing and hunting lol.
AgEng06
AG
Bro....
FJB
AG
$AMC up 21% now in AH.... correction 24%
backintexas2013
AG
Brian Earl Spilner said:

Put in an extended hours order for my GME shares at cost basis ($158), and it executed almost immediately.

And now...FOMO time.

Sell now for a nice percentage game.
Cromagnum
AG
My LADR stock is rocking. Got in last year at a cost basis of $4.92, now it's $11.69
ClutchCityAg
MGNI renewed contract with the mouse. Net free shares go brrrrrrr
Let it ride
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
backintexas2013 said:

Brian Earl Spilner said:

And now...FOMO time.

Meant I sold at $158. I regretted it almost instantly...
_lefraud_
AG
$GME touched $197 and seconds later went to $168
agdaddy04
AG
AgShaun00 said:

165 AH. teh volume is stupid also.

It hit $200 a second ago.
wanderer
Aggiesincebirth said:

tv1113 said:

I am still trying to understand what this means. I mean can the shorts literally bankrupts the stock or do they have to cover their shorts eventually which will explode the stock up?

Obviously that anonymous video was a fraud. If this thing squeezes to $30 I am a millionare... If it squeezes to $100 I can legit retire at 29 years old and go live a life of fishing and hunting lol.
If a 3x move on CLOV would do that for you, you either have a very large account or you're way over leveraged in CLOV.
Ornithopter
AG
Brian Earl Spilner said:

backintexas2013 said:

Brian Earl Spilner said:

And now...FOMO time.

Be grateful you got your money back when the ship returned to pick up some stranded astronauts.
mazag08
AG
wanderer said:

Aggiesincebirth said:

tv1113 said:

If a 3x move on CLOV would do that for you, you either have a very large account or you're way over leveraged in CLOV.
5,000 shares minimum to become a millionaire if accumulated at $10 and sold at $30
Decay
AG
Brian Earl Spilner said:

backintexas2013 said:

Brian Earl Spilner said:

And now...FOMO time.

Trust me, take the W, you didn't lose any money buying a stock that was somewhere around 2000% higher than a month before!
AgShaun00
AG
so i have one call and no way to leverage correct AH?
BrokeAssAggie
$65K invested.
wanderer
mazag08 said:

wanderer said:

Aggiesincebirth said:

tv1113 said:

5,000 shares minimum to become a millionaire if accumulated at $13 and sold at $30
Even if your cost basis is at 10, you'd have to have 50,000 shares to profit a million on a move to $30. (this is all assuming equity only and no calls). So like I said, large account or over leveraged.

It's really none of my business though.
Ags2013
AG
Aggiesincebirth said:

tv1113 said:

Ummmm how many shares do you have????
wanderer
AgShaun00 said:

so i have one call and no way to leverage correct AH?
can short 100 shares AH in order to lock in profit (OA's trick)
ag94whoop
AG
mazag08 said:

wanderer said:

Aggiesincebirth said:

tv1113 said:

5,000 shares minimum to become a millionaire if accumulated at $10 and sold at $30
Maybe I missed something. If you bought at $13 and sold at $30, thats only a $17 gain.
You would need almost 59k shares to profit $1 million

I am not sure if anyone on here has nearly 60k shares. Thats a LOT.
AgEng06
AG
wanderer said:

mazag08 said:

wanderer said:

Aggiesincebirth said:

tv1113 said:

5,000 shares minimum to become a millionaire if accumulated at $13 and sold at $30
Even if your cost basis is at 10, you'd have to have 50,000 shares to profit a million on a move to $30. (this is all assuming equity only and no calls). So like I said, large account or over leveraged.

To be fair... he said he would be a millionaire, not that he'd make a million on this transaction.
ag94whoop
AG
in that case, I need CLOV to squeeze to $385

txaggie_08
AG
mazag08 said:

wanderer said:

Aggiesincebirth said:

tv1113 said:

You'd be about 28,000 shares short of being a millionaire there.

33,000 shares @ $10/share would be a $330k investment, run to $30/share would get you right at the cusp of being a millionaire

Edit: I need CLOV to hit about $111/share to become a millionaire off this one stock. Of course, that would almost never happen because I'd probably get nervous and sell way before then.
ag94whoop
AG
AgEng06 said:

wanderer said:

mazag08 said:

wanderer said:

Aggiesincebirth said:

tv1113 said:

To be fair... he said he would be a millionaire, not that he'd make a million on this transaction.
thats true. But that still means over 33k shares just to gross $1M
ClutchCityAg
If CLOV hits $10,013 per share id be a millionaire
Let it ride
austinAG90
AG
A million just isn't what it used to !!
ag94whoop
AG
for those of you able to trade after hours, SOS just dropped to about $7
MaroonDynasty
Oil is still the safest main play, another good day. Biden is going to have the haves in oil raking it in. XOM, KOS(finally broke $3), ENLC.

XOM since the election has been money, plenty of room to run still.
HelloUncleNateFitch
Ferris Wheel Allstar said:

whoever posted yesterday that GME under $40 (or $50) is intriguing, I hope you bought
Yep - I got in at $39. I set a sell order at $350 just for fun.
Post removed:
by user
First Page Last Page
Page 3330 of 6619

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.