Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

24,073,382 Views | 231775 Replies | Last: 1 hr ago by El_duderino
sts7049
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
most of my holdings seem to have rebounded back after that brutal drop. what the heck happened??
E
AG
Down 26% across the board in just one week... and I'm basically just all shares and some 3/19 MARA calls

NIO
NHL
APPL
MBIO
SNDL
WWR
MVIS
PHUN
UWM

All kicking me in the pants
BrokeAssAggie

Spaceship
AG
You know it's a rough morning when you wake up and look at your phone and the first Twitter notification is from someone saying "Don't Panic Sell!"
Rice and Fries
Diamond hands fellas.

MOCO9
AG
What's up with CIDM? Their report yesterday seemed good to me. It is nosediving.
Rice and Fries
Have you seen the entire market also nosediving?
oldarmy1
AG
Those who sat it out should begin slowly cherry picking. WWR hit mid $5's for a steal.

My accounts are red short term because covered calls are out so far that it takes time for decay to add to underlying share value.

Crypto's hit hard by big drop. You knew it wasn't going to keep just endlessly rising and even with 100% covered calls on trades like EBON it's going to take time for balance arbitrage.

I had a neighboring property oil well slush tank empty into one of my properties lake, so dealing with an ecological mess. I'm going to own that oil company! My place smells like a refinery.
Red Red Wine
AG
Thank God for my O&G stocks. Of course, I bought them before the COVID crash, but hey, they are climbing back baby!
Red Red Wine
AG
I did not see your post until after I posted mine! Sorry about that.

But, not all O&G companies are bad - just the one by you.
FJ43
MOCO9 said:

What's up with CIDM? Their report yesterday seemed good to me. It is nosediving.

What I read what investors were expecting better earnings despite all their new advancements.
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.
Proverbs 13:11

spud1910
AG
Ouch! Sorry to hear that.
gougler08
AG
Yeesh, that's a lot of stocks -10%+ premarket...going to avoid looking at the opening for my accounts
Chef Elko
AG
A few days after opex. Go figure
peacedude
AG
Fwiw, at 5:03 when I saw that everything in my port had tanked, not one single order I placed went through. 2-3-4 cents above list price (in small quantities)...and nothing. Manipulation to force sells that only the big dogs can buy.
FJ43
oldarmy1 said:

Those who sat it out should begin slowly cherry picking. WWR hit mid $5's for a steal.

My accounts are red short term because covered calls are out so far that it takes time for decay to add to underlying share value.

Crypto's hit hard by big drop. You knew it wasn't going to keep just endlessly rising and even with 100% covered calls on trades like EBON it's going to take time for balance arbitrage.

I had a neighboring property oil well slush tank empty into one of my properties lake, so dealing with an ecological mess. I'm going to own that oil company! My place smells like a refinery.

Yikes! I'm guessing they will be all over it to get it fixed ASAP. Should you end up owning it you'll have some stock holders around here I bet.

Good luck today getting that sorted out.
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.

Ragoo
AG
No secondary containment? Call the RR commission.
BrokeAssAggie
Who's the operator?
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
Bought arkk, pltr, uwmc just now. When is this recession canceled?

Oa that's rough on the property damage, saw your posts on the ob as well. Hope the company has deep enough pockets to make you whole.
Jab
AG
Looks like SNSS is ripping today. One bit of good news for my trading account.
sts7049
AG
oldarmy1 said:

three eyed fish taste just as good as two eyed fish!
Ragoo
AG
I will speculate that we end the week near where we started.
FJ43
NRD09 said:

Bought arkk, pltr, uwmc just now. When is this recession canceled?

Oa that's rough on the property damage, saw your posts on the ob as well. Hope the company has deep enough pockets to make you whole.

Same on PLTR for me on the dip down early.

Ags2013
AG
Going to do my heart a favor and avoid the market today
Bob Knights Paper Hands
Energy (oil), finance, industrials, and airlines look to be the only sectors up right now. This could be manipulation, but it could also be normal rotation and we're seeing how fast these retail darlings tank when newer investors start losing even small percentages. Not a bad thing to keep in mind moving forward.

I trimmed my airline LEAPs a few weeks ago, oops.

Engine10
AG
I had minimized my open positions to covered calls and net free / MA positions before initiating my transfer to IBKR early yesterday.

I should do this more often, keeping me from trying outsmart / trade my way out of a few red days waiting for "balance arbitrage" (stealing that)

Just relax and enjoy the premium decay. We'll be back
Mostly Foggy Recollection
Yep! XOM up nicely again PM
mazag08
AG
With so many stocks falling, your covered calls should be cheap to buy back and lock in profit. And there could be opportunities to buy low or execute cheaper puts (less premium, but also lower basis if assigned). Look at support and resistance levels going back 1-3 months and even a year or more. Draw Fibonacci retracements and you will see a lot of these like WWR pinballing between different levels.
Baby Billy
AG
My eyyyeeesssssss
wangus12
AG
Damn all red. Guess this is one of those days I just need to probably not watch
leoj
AG
LarryL
I have found on days like these, it's best to put my TOS in "privacy mode" so I can't even see the overall damage...

Engine10
AG
Do you remember, bloody red days of September?
Mostly Foggy Recollection

Hendrix
AG
Looking at picking up more pltr this morning.
First Page Last Page
Page 3310 of 6623

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.