Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

24,052,996 Views | 231676 Replies | Last: 20 min ago by Heineken-Ashi
jeremy
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Spaceship said:

Where do y'all think the bottom is for SNDL?
I don't know, but I'm probably going to close it out before the market ends. Need the cash for other stocks and I'm tired of watching it bleed to death.
Rice and Fries
MGTI up above $0.20
cageybee77
AG
Looks like it's paying off for ya though
Engine10
AG
MGTI trying to run
FbgTxAg
AG
Calling it now - TSNP to $1.30 by noon.
The greatest argument ever made against democracy is a 5 minute conversation with the average voter.
ag94whoop
AG
every time I think BFT might move, it just goes back down to $17 or just under.
Starting to feel like a dead fish. Anyone have any insight into this one?
59 South
AG
WWR with a holy grail(ish) set up on the daily. It should be back >10 pretty soon. I'm not doing anything with it right now. Selling puts is the only thing I'd consider right now. Just let it work and do its magic.
FbgTxAg
AG
59 South said:

WWR with a holy grail(ish) set up on the daily. It should be back >10 pretty soon. I'm not doing anything with it right now. Selling puts is the only thing I'd consider right now. Just let it work and do its magic.

It either needs to come down and get my 2/19 puts at 7.50 or rip and get my 2/19 10 calls IM.
The greatest argument ever made against democracy is a 5 minute conversation with the average voter.
sts7049
AG
the 7.5 calls i bought yesterday were a good move
McInnis 03
AG
McInnis 03 said:

Y'all, someone just swept May 25C on $PLTR for like $7MM+. that's 25K contracts, the 30 contract has over 43K buys on it today.

PLTR at this level is a GIFT y'all. If you have patience and time, this is probably one you can BTFD and be thankful you did.

Options can lessen your load over time as well.
"GIFT"
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
ETH - Extended Trading Hours --- RTH - Regular Trading Hours
ORH - Opening Range (1st 30min) High --- ORL - Opening Range Low
R1, R2, R3 - Resistance 1, 2, or 3 --- S1, S2, S3 - Support 1, 2 or 3
sts7049
AG
McInnis 03 said:

McInnis 03 said:

Y'all, someone just swept May 25C on $PLTR for like $7MM+. that's 25K contracts, the 30 contract has over 43K buys on it today.

PLTR at this level is a GIFT y'all. If you have patience and time, this is probably one you can BTFD and be thankful you did.

Options can lessen your load over time as well.
"GIFT"
FishrCoAg
AG
fooz said:

Anyone in SNDL covered calls?
yep, I was late to the party and have used them to get cost/share down some. Will continue to do so if it rips up.
mazag08
AG
OA or anyone else.. why did IMMR dip so harshly? Everyone was bullish on their haptic technology patent and royalty from the new PS5 controllers.
Bob Knights Paper Hands
AAPL just gave us a W. I think it's a tease for today, but I'm still hoping we see the jump next week. Maybe I'm being played for March premium as well. We'll see.
leoj
AG

Long
kyledr04
AG
I wish I'd loaded up the truck on PLTR. Up 100% on today's lotto 28calls
Willie Lane
Anyone else in $TIGR? It has been on a crazy run up. I had sold $30 CC thinking no way its gets there, and if it does, I will be happy to take the profits. I used the slight dip yesterday to buy back and sell $35 CC expiring today paying only a small premium to do so. Already blew through that number this morning (currently above 37.50). Trying to decide if I want to roll them forward or let them get swept. Thoughts?
fooz
FishrCoAg said:

fooz said:

yep, I was late to the party and have used them to get cost/share down some. Will continue to do so if it rips up.
I sold all my shares back when it ripped up but bought back in today for a small amount to practice covered calls. I assume it needs to spike back up a bit to get a good strike price.
zag213004
AG
FbgTxAg said:

59 South said:

It either needs to come down and get my 2/19 puts at 7.50 or rip and get my 2/19 10 calls IM.

I'm in exact same set up
jj9000
AG
mazag08 said:

OA or anyone else.. why did IMMR dip so harshly? Everyone was bullish on their haptic technology patent and royalty from the new PS5 controllers.

Serious answer - You pose a great question and I don't know why the sudden drop.

First answer that went through my head - Because I took a position in it.
FbgTxAg
AG
Willie Lane said:

Anyone else in $TIGR? It has been on a crazy run up. I had sold $30 CC thinking no way its gets there, and if it does, I will be happy to take the profits. I used the slight dip yesterday to buy back and sell $35 CC expiring today paying only a small premium to do so. Already blew through that number this morning (currently above 37.50). Trying to decide if I want to roll them forward or let them get swept. Thoughts?

I wish. I had to take it off my watch list. Pissed me off every day I didn't get in on that.
tailgatetimer10
AG
Chill the hell out MGNI.. I needed one more day below 59...
TxAG#2011
Willie Lane said:

Think it's another FUTU in the making.
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
it's peanuts, but I'm selling march $2.5C against half my GPL.

My entry was about $1, so I'm taking 5% off my total entry.
Post removed:
by user
Greendale 87
AG
Whomever predicted PLTR to $30 is a wizard!
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
I think it was our own Marty McFly
McInnis 03
AG
AAPL news about LIDAR. Get ready with MVIS and LAZR too
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
McInnis 03
AG
$30,000 Millionaire said:

I think it was our own Marty McFly
It was actually Cathie McFly

B&I Key:
Brewmaster
AG
fooz said:

not at the moment, mine went to almost zero I'll wait for it to run again before selling them.

Some massive buys down around 1.30. I would bet that's the bottom, yep, now taking off.
McInnis 03
AG
RELL is about to go nuts.

B&I Key:
Willie Lane
Looks like I can roll out to Mar 19 $50 CC for a $0.15 credit. That's a no brainer, right?
FbgTxAg
AG
McInnis 03 said:

AAPL news about LIDAR. Get ready with MVIS and LAZR too

Oh MVIS and LAZR will run.

Fruit ain't going anywhere till Monday.
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
Good mvis
ag94whoop
AG
damn

green is a LONG way away for me.
First Page Last Page
Page 3286 of 6620

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.