Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

24,073,192 Views | 231775 Replies | Last: 1 hr ago by El_duderino
Engine10
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
nm
LatinAggie1997
AG
Question.

If I want to buy Gusto now how would I accomplish it? Is it only possible now for private equity and VC groups?
59 South
AG
$30,000 Millionaire said:

I went ahead and rolled my feb WWR 7.5s into March 10s for a net additional credit of $0.60.

I'll take it!
Looks like they just added April options. Score.
Bob Knights Paper Hands
Green 1 minute goal posts on CLOV? Does that count? I see it because I'm using that PS60 system to play the 2/19 $10 calls this hour (10:30-11:30).
Bob Knights Paper Hands
Bob Knights Liver said:

Green 1 minute goal posts on CLOV? Does that count? I see it because I'm using that PS60 system to play the 2/19 $10 calls this hour (10:30-11:30).
Nevermind, I jinxed it. I made close to $240 on it before the cratering was fully engaged again. CLOV is like a mini TSLA right now. So manipulated. Take little spurts for wins and call it a day.
spud1910
AG
McInnis 03 said:

McInnis 03 said:

McInnis 0 said:

Ever use the $SKEW? I had no idea this existed

My cheap insurance play here is May monthly SPY put butterfly.

May21
SPY 360p/370p/380p
$.59 ea
Max return $10 if SPY 370 at expiry; however, if we see a prolonged drop, these will increase in value.

Cheap insurance should we go backwards. 367-371 seems to be well supported.
OK, just got in from breaking ice on cows water. I haven't done a butterfly yet, so talk to me like I am 5. You buy 1 360p, sell 2 370p and buy 1 380P for same expiration? I am doing it on IBKR if that matters.
FbgTxAg
AG
The Bears are just friggin relentless on AAPL right now. They've got a target and they're just hammering away at it.

Whatever that price is I wish it would just get there already.
Bob Knights Paper Hands
spud1910 said:

McInnis 03 said:

McInnis 03 said:

McInnis 0 said:

May21
SPY 360p/370p/380p
$.59 ea
Max return $10 if SPY 370 at expiry; however, if we see a prolonged drop, these will increase in value.

OK, just got in from breaking ice on cows water. I haven't done a butterfly yet, so talk to me like I am 5. You buy 1 360p, sell 2 370p and buy 1 380P for same expiration? I am doing it on IBKR if that matters.
Yes. You should be able to do that as one multi-leg option trade instead of several individual trades. That helps so you don't fill one part and then it runs against you while trying to fill the others.

The idea is if you sell it when the stock price is within the two bought calls you profit, especially as you get closer to the expiry.
cageybee77
AG
P/E ratio is not stellar. Talk of electric cars isn't enough to keep it moving up in this economy?
Bob Knights Paper Hands
Their target is your premium.

Actually I think a lot of this is rotation out following the Oracle. It looks like Buffet is trying to move into what he thinks is the best company in some beaten down industries. I agree with that type of thought, but I do think we've got more to get from AAPL and AMZN considering how much revenue they continue to generate.
Post removed:
by user
Ragoo
AG
WWR March 7.5/15 call spread for $1.20, took it. Seems silly cheap for 30 days.
FJ43
$30,000 Millionaire said:

I went ahead and rolled my feb WWR 7.5s into March 10s for a net additional credit of $0.60.

I'll take it!
Thanks for reminding me. Have all my shares free and clear and forgot about it at these levels. Followed you here on 10s and 12.50s for 1/3 of shares.
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.
Proverbs 13:11

$30,000 Millionaire
AG
bought FCEL
Hendrix
AG
Took a sizable position in PLTR today on the dip. Anyone else riding this train long term?
Mr President Elect
AG
$EXPR trying to do something... I still have a handfull of 2/19's
spud1910
AG
Thanks to you and McKinnis I am now in. IBKR does let me do as a single transaction, but took a little playing to get the parameters I needed.
Post removed:
by user
ClutchCityAg
Just a word of caution to everyone, I was heavily leveraged with very little cash in my account when the winter storm hit Houston. I was unable to connect to the internet and buy or sell anything. I had RUN options I was up big on that tanked and my account took a big hit...

Don't repeat my mistake, maintain healthy position sizing and don't get greedy. I could have sold RUN for a nice 80-90% profit but I was holding out for 100-150% and now I am stuck with a 20% loss. I didn't blow up my account or anything but I went from a very green week to a very red week simply due to greed and snow.

TLDR... I hate snow
Let it ride
TxAG#2011
Ebang saving my ass right now. Will be donating for sure on this one
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
Glad i sold phun yesterday. Is this one a bust at this point or good entry?
mazag08
AG
UURAF took off as well. Ucore Rare Earth Metals hoping to mine the Bokan Ridge in Alaska.
McInnis 03
AG
spud1910 said:

McInnis 03 said:

McInnis 03 said:

McInnis 0 said:

May21
SPY 360p/370p/380p
$.59 ea

This is correct. Remember the goal is never to max (in this case, we hope these go to zero as they're hedges) and we close them before expiration if they do start to get ITM.
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
ETH - Extended Trading Hours --- RTH - Regular Trading Hours
ORH - Opening Range (1st 30min) High --- ORL - Opening Range Low
R1, R2, R3 - Resistance 1, 2, or 3 --- S1, S2, S3 - Support 1, 2 or 3
ag94whoop
AG
I am actually surprised there isnt more talk from Chamath or anyone else on the CLOV situation.
they are only $1 away from all time lows. At this rate, the attorneys are creating the very price gap they are suing over.
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
I bought more TCON and TRIL
ClutchCityAg
third coast.. said:

Oh yea, im back in America now too.
Houston?
Let it ride
Post removed:
by user
cisgenderedAggie
Missed the early notices but went ahead and opened 1000 in DNN. Sold 2 x 3/19 $2.5 calls immediately, waiting for some increase in premium (fingers crossed) to sell the next 3. Not canabalizing these this time.
Post removed:
by user
cisgenderedAggie
third coast.. said:

Isn't MBIO under $4 where it was still considered an MA acquisition target? Because it's back there. Or is that old hat around these parts.

Im torn on buying more.
ClutchCityAg
Cheddar Flow showing RUN call buying..
Let it ride
FJ43
McInnis 03 said:

spud1910 said:

McInnis 03 said:

McInnis 03 said:

McInnis 0 said:

May21
SPY 360p/370p/380p
$.59 ea

This is correct. Remember the goal is never to max (in this case, we hope these go to zero as they're hedges) and we close them before expiration if they do start to get ITM.
OK I am following you guys with these insect trades. Have no idea but sounds good to me.
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.
Proverbs 13:11

Dan Scott
AG
I need to learn not to go 100% in covered calls. Screwed me on MARA, GME, MVIS, and now EBON. The allure of getting the capital right away is just too enticing for me.
ClutchCityAg

Just clarifying... we can discuss the crypto tickers on social but we just cant share the google doc right?
Let it ride
First Page Last Page
Page 3276 of 6623

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.